Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Terrible

i have used this product several times on and off over the past few yrs. always have same outcome. will not use this anymore.
i get all these gross white stringy bits after use. I have contacted listerine australia on this previously. got the usual blanket response. that they havent had any customer queries/complaints abt this issue. blah blah blah.
in the end, i just got a letter in the mail some weeks later apologising for any side effects i experienced and that most ppl dont have any side effects.
(just google and check for yourselves!!)
Utter crap.
If you value your oral health,,, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!
clean feeling
leaves white stringy gunk on your cheeks and gums

tzelyn
tzelyn

Terrible

I had a horrible taste in my mouth after using it and it was all I could do not to spit it out immediately. After I did, my mouth felt stung and I still had that horrible aftertaste that I could not get rid of even after brushing my teeth. There is no result of whitening whatsoever. I highly recommend against it.
The idea of whitening.
My mouth stung and I had a horrible aftertaste.

Other Mouthwashes

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

bunnimon
bunnimon

Terrible

This product seemed like a good idea, and I have used Listerine mouthwash for quite a few years without any dissatisfaction, but something went seriously wrong with this product. The odour is strong and unpleasant, much like the taste. I experienced burning gums and found that a stringy gunk formed in my mouth, even after brushing thoroughly. I am glad that I came across these other reviews as I was concerned that I may have some kind of problem. I did not notice any sort of whitening effect and overall would consider this to be a waste of money.

Quite expensive with no conceivable result, tastes awful and leaves very unpleasant gunk in your mouth.

Mouthwashes

Find out how Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse compares to other Mouthwashes

starflyy
starflyy

Terrible

I think this is a little too harsh to be mouthwash. I would be very upset if one of my kids used it I think it would hurt.
I don't recommend it and I am slightly disapointed. I have tried other normal listerine mouthwashes and they have been really effective. I am yet to see any results of whiter teeth through using it and I am not convinced that it does what it claims to do.
It keeps your breath nice and fresh.
It stings and burns when you use it especially around the gums and anywhere there may be broken skin.