Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unable to purchase in Australia

Is a shame they no longer make this product so have purchased listerine + whitening instead not fond of aftertaste though. Not sure yet if I will purchase again. .

Bad

I have been using it twice a dfay for two days now.Undiluted it is very strong and feels like you have bleached your mouth.i found it was tolerable when I diluted iot with regular Listerine.Same clean feeling with less after taste.too soon to tell if it is whitening the teeth.
Definitely feels like all the gunk has been blasted in your mouth
very strong taste of bleach.remains wtih you for the whole day.

Hutcher
Hutcher

Bad

Do you really need another component in your oral care routine? Isn't brushing, flossing and post-floss rinsing enough? No? OK, buy this then. It probably won't hurt you (aside from the mouth peeling, yuck!) but didn't have any effect that I could see. I'd rather get that "clean" feeling from brushing and flossing than relying on a bottle of mouth-coating wash.
It does make your mouth feel clean. Not as strong a flavour as other Listerine varieties.
It's full of a lubricating agent - of course it's going to make your mouth feel "clean" and "smooth"! It made the inside of my mouth peel and had no discernible effect on whiteness.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Bad

The mouthwash seems far too strong as it causes the skin in my mouth to come away and also dries out my lips. Havent noticed my teeth are whiter.
It makes your mouth feel so clean and seems to remove alot of the crap in our mouth before brushing. After brushing teeth feel so much cleaner
After using it the skin in my mouth starts to come off- i thought that only happened to me but i read other reviews that said the same thing. The mouthwash also drys out my lips if i use it too often. It is also quite expensive and i havent yet noticed a change in the colour of my teeth.

west3030
west3030vic, 3030

OK

I have not used it regularly, so I'm not sure if it really whitens your teeth. I would image that you would need to use it every day to see the effects. I would prefer it more if it did not feel so harsh on my mouth when I used it, and tasted better.
It cleans my mouth. That it is a pre brush rinse so it lossens every thing up so that my teeth brushing will be more effective.
Doesn't taste very good, foams a bit too much for my liking. Feels very harsh comapred to other mouth washes.

Vespera
Vespera

Bad

This Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Dental Rinse is a mixed product, as it has both positive and negative aspects. It does it's job, which is to whiten teeth. However, it also affects the mouth negatively, and it ma cause spots to appear on the tougue which is both unsightly and painful. Not the best mouthwash.
Cleans so well you can practically feel the skin peeling off, actually whitens teeth.
It's strong. So strong that layers of skin or plaque like substance form around your mouth. It also foams a lot, and it's hard to get rid of the foam.

doublecurl
doublecurlSydney, NSW

Bad

I bought this after my work mate recommended it to me but i should have looked on here for reviews first! I think this product is way too harsh for a mouth wash even though it does whiten the teeth. It's very powerful. The foaming didn't bother me so much but the foul after taste did. I would wake up in the middle of the night from an uncomfortable metallic taste in my mouth. I used up all my bottle but i wont purchase again, especially since i read on the news recently that mouth washes can cause mouth cancer because of the strong alcohol content.
I noticed my teeth did get a bit whiter
Foul after taste. Leave weird residue in your mouth that you constantly need to rinse out.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

celzz
celzz

Bad

I don't really like this mouthwash. I much prefer the other listerine mouthwashes. As a pre-bush rinse I don't think it is very effective. I feel that there is no 'whitening'. And once you have rinsed it in your mouth, you are left with a lot of foam even after a rinse. So you have to brush your teeth thoroughly to remove this. The good is that your mouth is left with a clean, fresh feeling. I wouldn't pay the extra for this product - better stick to the original listerine mouthwashes!
Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh - and perhaps some combat against bad breath
Very foamy in the mouth even after a rinse

Bad

I brush straight after using the mouthwash, ensuring I do my gums, cheek and tongue. I won't be finishing the bottle.
It appears to be working after about 10 days
like others I get "stringy goop" in my mouth about an hour after using it.

Crystel
CrystelQld, 4212

Bad

I dont like using this I gave the rest of the product away to a friend and she never liked it eather it tasted strange burned gums. Was hard to rince away dont like having to use something before you have to brush your teeth will never use it ever ever ever again. Even the rest of my family dident like it at all they though it was yuck as well and they also thought the smell was not very nice and everyone I asked that tryed it thought it was very stringy after about 1 hr

I get "stringy goop" in my mouth the taste yuck

muthat_emo
muthat_emoAustralia

OK

i bought this product thinking it would really whiten my teeth. i'm not sure if it really worked, but when i use it it feels like the frothing action is actually doing some good work, and when i rinse, it feels "clean".. but after a few minutes, it just tastes like listerine + mouth scum.. it just tastes wierd and i can feel buildup in my mouth.. its sort of musky. i wouldnt really recommend it as it can really burn and it's stingy, but it leaves your mouth feeling fresh for a second.. so i guess??
feels like it's cleaning your teeth
burning sensation, smells wierd..