Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unable to purchase in Australia

Is a shame they no longer make this product so have purchased listerine + whitening instead not fond of aftertaste though. Not sure yet if I will purchase again. .

west3030
west3030vic, 3030

OK

I have not used it regularly, so I'm not sure if it really whitens your teeth. I would image that you would need to use it every day to see the effects. I would prefer it more if it did not feel so harsh on my mouth when I used it, and tasted better.
It cleans my mouth. That it is a pre brush rinse so it lossens every thing up so that my teeth brushing will be more effective.
Doesn't taste very good, foams a bit too much for my liking. Feels very harsh comapred to other mouth washes.

Other Mouthwashes

muthat_emo
muthat_emoAustralia

OK

i bought this product thinking it would really whiten my teeth. i'm not sure if it really worked, but when i use it it feels like the frothing action is actually doing some good work, and when i rinse, it feels "clean".. but after a few minutes, it just tastes like listerine + mouth scum.. it just tastes wierd and i can feel buildup in my mouth.. its sort of musky. i wouldnt really recommend it as it can really burn and it's stingy, but it leaves your mouth feeling fresh for a second.. so i guess??
feels like it's cleaning your teeth
burning sensation, smells wierd..

Mouthwashes