Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unable to purchase in Australia

Is a shame they no longer make this product so have purchased listerine + whitening instead not fond of aftertaste though. Not sure yet if I will purchase again. .

Very Good

Find out how Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse compares to other Mouthwashes

connielaura
connielaura

Good

definitely makes your mouth a whole lot cleaner and fresher and removes food etc before you brush your teeth. i couldn't see a change in the colour of my teeth, but my teeth are not yellow in colour i just want to keep them whitish. kills germs and i can only imagine it would make your breath smell fresher as it is pretty strong and fels like it would kill anything that would have your mouth smelling bad. i would recommend to people that have yellowing teeth or people that are travelling and want to feel fresh. if you have sensitive gums, maybe not.
fresh smell, kills germs
not the best for sensitive gums??

west3030
west3030vic, 3030

OK

I have not used it regularly, so I'm not sure if it really whitens your teeth. I would image that you would need to use it every day to see the effects. I would prefer it more if it did not feel so harsh on my mouth when I used it, and tasted better.
It cleans my mouth. That it is a pre brush rinse so it lossens every thing up so that my teeth brushing will be more effective.
Doesn't taste very good, foams a bit too much for my liking. Feels very harsh comapred to other mouth washes.

OK

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
muthat_emo
muthat_emoAustralia

OK

i bought this product thinking it would really whiten my teeth. i'm not sure if it really worked, but when i use it it feels like the frothing action is actually doing some good work, and when i rinse, it feels "clean".. but after a few minutes, it just tastes like listerine + mouth scum.. it just tastes wierd and i can feel buildup in my mouth.. its sort of musky. i wouldnt really recommend it as it can really burn and it's stingy, but it leaves your mouth feeling fresh for a second.. so i guess??
feels like it's cleaning your teeth
burning sensation, smells wierd..

Other Mouthwashes