Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

The packaging is good and te price is good,I normally buy this one in the largest bottle available, therefore making my money work for me. The product tastes great and I like that you pre rinse before you brush, I have notied whilst i use this product that miracles havent happened but my teeth are better with it rather than without it, if I go to long without using this my teeth look dull and they feel well not as clean as they should be. Ten out of Ten for this one. I still use it but I mix it up a bit with a few others I use.
I really like this product, it has a great taste that isnt over powering.

Sunsetstar
Sunsetstar

This product is very strong and you only need a small amount to use as a pre-brush rinse. It does foam up quite a lot. I have not had any problems with it all - no 'goop' as reported by other reviewers. It does keep my teeth nice and white; I had them professionally whitened about 13 years ago and now I don't have to do regular touch ups with the dentist's product - I just use this twice a day before I brush. I have tried other mouthwash products that supposedly whiten teeth and none even come close to this one.
The only mouthwash I will buy. It works for me.

Other Mouthwashes