listsocial
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by listsocial

The disruptor we need

Like Uber was a disruptor to the taxi industry. ListSocial can revolutionise how we buy and sell property’s. With a flat fee more money goes to the seller and with more avenues to market your property in different ways. It will be so much easier for people to see your property and for you to see people’s properties. It’s exactly what the “traditional” market needs to shake it up into a new era

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks Brad. We couldn't agree with you more.

This is perfect! I love it so much.

Great communication.
So professional
Great team
Always so friendly!
Absolutely gorgeous houses, town houses and apartments
New opportunities for buyers and sellers.
You will not be disappointed in List Social. I know I wasn’t!

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks Chloe, looking forward to your success!

Caring and Professional

Found Listsocial accidently on the net but it was a very nice surprise. Their basic encompassing fee for selling was what I liked and Steven, Manager, is exceptional, especially dealing with people.

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks so much for your support and feedback. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you.

Heatherbelle Hill
Heatherbelle Hill

Thank you. All the best.

Joel G
Joel GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New & Needed Change to the Real Estate Industry

In good property markets and bad, if people are selling property, agents are making money...Old traditions die hard in real estate and that is why it is essential new players come along to create competition that creates improvement and a better result for customers. Enter Listsocial...A transparent digital platform, offering sellers a FLAT FEE when they sell. Don't be fooled by promises of their "network" or large "database of buyers". If you are looking to sell, you want transparency and smart marketing strategies...Listsocial gives you that. Give them a go!

Note: I'm a crowd seller and look forward to helping find you the right buyer.
Visit My Profile here: [Link Removed]

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks for the review Joel. Looking forward to sharing our success.

Services

Find out how listsocial compares to other Services

Carlz
Carlz

Love it! Watch this space

List social have it all.....
- Great communication
- Team work
- Professionalism
- Incentives
- User friendly
New age of realestate
Creating new opportunities for the community
I'm so thankful for list social, the opportunities and doors that are now open for me. I have always had a passion for marketing. You know what they say " find a job that you love, you'll never work a day in your life.

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks for the review Carlz. Looking forward to sharing our success.

Nicky
NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Opportunity!!!

As a stay at home mum of a toddler I found it so hard to reconnect to my inner business woman. Crowd selling and hosting has not only given me independence but drive and passion. I feel like a new woman and im so excited to see where my journey takes me. Doors are opening each and every day with the support and education given by list social, there is no looking back.

Steven C.listsocial

Thanks for the review Nicky. Looking forward to sharing our success.