• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No (2%)

Glenda Ashurst

Glenda AshurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfying dinners

I had macaroni cheese for dinner this evening it was very tasty and extremely satisfying. The cheese flavour was just right, the sauce to my taste the tomato on top just gave the dish that final flavour of excellence.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Taylah

TaylahMid North Coast, NSW

So fresh, delicious and convenient!

The food is Delicious, I’m extremely impressed with it! Such a great range of food to eat every week! Everything is packed and organised for the week, all you have to do is eat it. I love lite and easy!!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Food is very enjoyable.

This program includes alot of food & very generous portion sizes. It is easy to follow & stick to. The meals are tasty & fill you up. Definitely recommend giving it a try.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Rosanna

RosannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs another a bit more flavour and adding veggies like zucchini eggplant and capsicum

Not fill me up the dinners but have to get used to it to lose weight and really can’t afford it so will try this week only and see any changes thanks

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Kathleen Price

Kathleen PriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This works well with my lifestyle.

I only have dinners. But very happy with those, I don’t have to go shopping very much thereby I’m not tempted to overindulge. I am healthy and fit. It is just wonderful to go to the freezer and choose.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019

Les M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 1 KG after first week of lunch and dinner meals

There is definitely sufficient food to keep hunger at bay. I was very motivated to resist adding sweet cakes and biscuits due to my 1kg weight loss after the first week.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

My First order:

I was very impressed with the quality of food in the first 5 dishes I've tried from Light' n Easy. The amount was more than enough for me so next time I will sample your smaller dishes.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Keren Mendoza

Keren MendozaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with all aspects of Lite and Easy

For many reasons my physicality no longer allows me to be able to prepare and cook nutritious meals for quite some time so I am delighted with the variety and everything associated with Lite n Easy. Many family members and friends have been converted too

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Ann

AnnPeel, WA

Wonderful solution for the housebound

Am very pleased with the ease of ordering and the regular delivery service.
The meals are very good and well balanced
Thanks to rather staff lady who recommended the Fresh meals which I am really enjoying.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been a life saver

great options for lunch and feel full, sometimes I wish there were some small snacks as I do get a bit peckish mid afternoon, as some meals are a bit small

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryNo
Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Quality, variety and great service!!!

Very yummy, filling eating plan which is easy to follow and enjoyable. Varied meals offering fresh refrigerated and frozen meals. Simply delicious!! Only ordered dinners this week as going away.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Honest Truth

Honest TruthPeel, WA

Average

I used Lite & Easy a few years ago, I am now in my 60's living alone so thought I'd re-visit it.
I can only say I'm disappointed, it seems to have gone down hill since I last had it. The hot meals taste very processed, more so than the supermarket comparison. The hot food is mushy, sloppy and tasteless. The vegetables are all frozen cubes of peas, corn and carrots. The convenience is great but the food needs to change it's not enjoyable anymore.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Vanessa

Vanessa

This is great

My mum has lite n easy, she can’t eat much these days. We found the mini meals are perfect.
She says they are delicious with fresh ingredients and just the right size.
Great variety
Thank you lite n easy for your quality product.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
jwinoz

jwinozSydney, NSW

Very good food service

I have used Lite n Easy services for several years, as I don't enjoy cooking for one. Their portioned controlled meals and program fit my needs. Their new vegan additions now give me more variety. My only complaint is that overall there are not enough changes in the menu.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Very happy with the delicious meals.

High quality with good variety. The fresh food is very good. Salads are awesome. Vegetarian range a great innovation. I would prefer wholemeal instead of white pasta, brown rice instead of white. Salt levels are quite high. Dinners very filling and quite large.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Gayle Meddings

Gayle MeddingsSouthwest, VIC

This is perfect meals are delicious

The food is nutritious and really filling and the meals are delivered to your door so it’s very easy to follow the program as the food is made for you in the right proportion

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Pam Fitzpatrick

Pam FitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When you can't manage yourself, get Lite & Easy

It is very easy to follow the program and adequately filling and delicious food for what you are trying to achieve which is healthy weight loss in it's easiest form.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Saving time

As a single person, it saves having to cook for one which is a drag.

Well I do feel the urge around 4-5pm to have something to nibble on.

Except for the above or having multiple lunches with friends.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

I love the choice and no cooking!

Received my second order today and easier than the first to sort out, this time round ..I am a single person this fits into my lifestyle perfectly and it can be taken away when travelling ...

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Convenient and tasty

I have used these meals in the past ,so when I need to lose some kilos I know that I can with these easy to use meals because they are tasty it is easy

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Lisa

Lisaasked

How much for a family of 4 over 5 days +
Delivery

Les M.

Lisa the cost depends on how many meals per person you wish to have. Suggest you look up the Lite n' Easy web site as it gives costs for each type of order i.e. 5 days - breakfasts and lunches or lunches only and or dinners.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs