• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

The whole package is simple and effective. Staff are very helpful

The food is tasty and easy to prepare. The whole system saves so much time and is very good value for money. I lost weight right away and am inspired to continue

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Improvements

meals are very satisfying and lovely presentation but I wish there were more Diabetic friendly recipes and not so many carbs
I am able to follow the menu with no trouble

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Love it, So Convenient

Love most of the meals. So convenient and easy to prepare. You even get snakes and treats. Have a good range of meals to choose from, even vegetarian. So glad l chose Lite n easy.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Leah R.

Leah R.Peel, WA

Convenient and tasty

My partner and I have been on the 1500 Calorie Plan. The meals have been very tasty and more filling than they look. We feel the price point could be better, but you are definitely paying for the convenience.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Katie L

Katie LCentral Queensland, QLD

New to lite and easy and it’s made my life simple

Ok very satisfied after every meal and I’m only doing the 1200 calorie plan. Such a great variety.
The program is easy to follow because you look forward to the meals.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Tony Wood

Tony WoodHawker 2614, ACT

Keeps a old bloke young

I have been on the 1800cal for a number of years and lost 20kg in a six month period, now on 1500kg and my weight has stabilised. I feel I need to go back to 1800cal because I still feel hungry at the end of the day, bearing in mind I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh 95kg.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2018
Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Long term relationship

I have been ordering Lite n' Easy for over 20 years. Not every week... just when I need it to lose weight or to get through busy times. The food is delicious and very varied. I never get sick of it! I also love the time saved by not having to shop, cook or wash up!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Phil Pinn

Phil PinnSydney, NSW

Keeps my weight down and is so convenient

Took off 11 kilos over 7 months. Follow the program easily and rarely have a meal I don't like. I take 5 days all 3 meals and have a change for the other 2 days

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Taste great and easy to prepare

I love the food . I have lost 14 kilos in 6 weeks and I’m loving it. Lite n easy meals are great and easy to prepare. It’s really that easy . No cooking , no worries.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Janeanne H.

Janeanne H.Hunter Region, NSW

More fresh options needed

Love the fresh meals and would love more options to choose from including extra salad selections. Loved the crispy noodle salmon salad when it was available. Also additional dessert options would be great.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Jaimi G.

Jaimi G.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely love the food!

The food in the program fills me up and I am on the 1200 calorie plan. I love the variety of the foods and it is definitely easy to follow. I have nothing but positives things to write about lite n easy

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

So tasty & easy

Meals are all So tasty & such a good serving size, they definitely fill you up. I don’t ever feel hungry after eating a LitenEasy meal. Program is so easy to follow.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
hans

hansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great way to control size without shopping

Im not a disciplined sort of diet person. I hate shopping and am living in Covid (Victoria)

Lite n easy suites me. Its not hard to do at all. I find most things really good. Probably annoying is if I forget to change my order every week I get order I dont particularly like. There should be a default that I like.

i do recommend this.

Hans

Taste
Start DateMarch 2018
Laura

LauraWestern District, VIC

I would recommend this program to everyone!

The food is amazing! I've never felt hungry or there wasn't enough food. The convenience absolutely sealed the deal for me! I'm a farmer so my hours are very unreliable and I found myself eating crap all the time cause it was easy and quick. On this program I don't have to even think about finding something to eat, I have my weekly meal plan on the fridge so its extremely simple to follow. I've tried lots of diets to try and control my weight but these have ALWAYS left me hungry and looking for something else to eat. They weren't sustainable for me. Lite n Easy has made eating good healthy food more convenient and effortless! I absolutely love this program!!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2018
Geoff S.

Geoff S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dining service

My wife and I share each dinner, supplementing it with one or two extra vegetables just to suit ourselves.
Five dinners a week keeps us going and with delivery during the pandemic, means at our senior ages we are quite safe.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Helen

HelenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Eating healthy meals to feel great

The dinner meals were too big for me. Mini meals perfect.I loved the lunches and wished I had ordered the breakfast more often. The program was easy to follow but often wished I had something to eat with an afternoon cup of tea.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Scoob

ScoobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love the meals

The food I order is a mix of pasta, chicken and beef meals. All are full of fresh tasting vegetables and very tender meat. I was shocked at how it really satisfies my hunger.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great balance of healthy convenience!

I started about 1 year ago to lose weight, now I still get it for the convenience and to make sure I am still eating healthy food, no way I could cook all this stuff at home.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

A proven ingredient that helps me achieve my goal

Lite n Easy is perfect to start your transformation, or the convenience of tasty and potion size food. For me it been great to reduce the stress of juggling work, home schooling and having enough time for exercise. For me it’s been a tested and prove product to me to my ideal healthy body.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Putter

PutterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still going well

The food is fine so far and the 1200 plan is filling me up enough at present and I am finding it quite easy to follow the program so far

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Lisa

Lisaasked

How much for a family of 4 over 5 days +
Delivery

Les M.
Les M.

Lisa the cost depends on how many meals per person you wish to have. Suggest you look up the Lite n' Easy web site as it gives costs for each type of order i.e. 5 days - breakfasts and lunches or lunches only and or dinners.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs