4.3 from 5,266 reviews · View Details

2.3

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes · No (2%)
Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been a life saver

great options for lunch and feel full, sometimes I wish there were some small snacks as I do get a bit peckish mid afternoon, as some meals are a bit small

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

Happy with food but disappointed with delivery

I am very happy with the food quality, but unfortunately the cannot continue due to the poor delivery service. First delivery was not received (presumed stolen as Lite n ' Easy said it was definitely delivered). Lite n ' Easy did replace it. Second week it was delivered to the wrong address but thankful rescued by a neighbour as they had heard about my stolen food experience the prior week. Without sms notification or tracking, it's just too stressful to have to worry if my delivery will or will not arrive.

Taste
Timely DeliveryNo

antonyPerth, WA

Disappointing

Did not receive my order, but was charged for it. Followed up with an email, no response, so a phone call and was told I'd have to wait another week for the same delivery. Disappointing from a company thats premise is food delivery.

Start DateAugust 2020
antony

Has been cancelled and refunded. Cheers

Find out how Lite n' Easy compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Portion sizes are good if you are trying to loose weight

Apart from being de neighed my Refer a Friend credit of $20 most of the meals I’ve chosen have been tasty. Although I am Vegetarian theirs not a lot of Vegetarian choices to choose, hence I eat a lot of double selections.
Delivery is an issue as I have to wait all day as my delivery times are not consistant, one week its early morning n the next its the afternoon. I’ve found it easier to order fortnightly and its cheaper to buy in bulk.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Not the food, just the service

Start DateJuly 2020
S Y.
S Y.

22/7/2020: They told me they can't do a redelivery
The address is "blacklisted" now because apparently the package was delivered and was stolen.
What the heck is going on???

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there, we understand that you were contacted by one of our senior consultants over the weekend and the issue has been resolved. We trust that you are happy with the outcome and encourage you to reach out if you have any further queries.

Nice food but can't wait for the normal lunch menu to comes back

Food is very nice but not a fan of the winter lunch menu some of the lunches I don't like . Bring back the normal lunch menu
Had no problem following the program

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Hungry

HungryGungahlin 2912, ACT

Freezer not big enough

Too many things going on and I struggled a little when I have to cook something like eggs on top of heating up something else. Probably just me not being able to coordinate. Also too many frozen items which couldn't fit into my freezer.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Essie M.

Essie M.

Excellent food.

Excellent food. Love the quality and taste. service extremely good too with their commitment to clients.Couple of times food was delivered to wrong address.. but the supervisor was extremely apologetic

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good food and service

The food is surprisingly tasty. I have been getting some of the light meals to keep in the freezer and take for work lunches. My last delivery went missing and was not delivered. I called customer service the next day and they were very apologetic and arranged to resend my box plus threw in a few free meals for me.
I wish they would send an sms to let you know when the meals have been delivered to your house as other companies do this.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Suzy. Thanks for your suggestion, we'll pass this on to our management team.

Good grief

Good griefYackandandah

Meals are great customer service not so

The meals are great very filling, and plenty of it, unfortunately customer service sucks. When I first got this delivery was around 6am which worked out fine for me, now delivery is so late, I have been informed it could be as late as 8pm, also nowhere does it state that apparently the delivery day is not day 1, so probably like a lot of people come delivery day the cupboard is empty. I understand that at present there are many people trying to get this service but surely adding more delivery drivers might be an answer instead of getting smart butt replies to what was a pleasant request.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Needs more quality control.

Some products (mainly salads) have been out of date by the day I want to eat it. Strawberries are old and some had to be thrown out.
One instance of delivery to incorrect address. Meals sent as are placement were unacceptable as I do not eat cerial as I cannot have milk and all 5 were cerial.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
noNAME

noNAMEYarralumla 2600, ACT

Poor customer care

Delivered one day late with soaking cartons and no ice.
Account charged on 28/11 and shld have been delivered on 29/11 but obviously the driver left it in his car over night.
The customer services lady never got back to me and I have not been refunded the money.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Erin R

Erin RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Effective but bland and repetitive

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Kat

KatSydney, NSW

LitenDifficult should be their new name.

They cancelled my order - didnt bother telling me and then when i called they wanted more $20.00 to deliver my food the next day. Dont bother with them. They dont care about you - they just want your money!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
SHL

SHLSydney, NSW

Delivery from 4am

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Joanne R.

Joanne R.

Good food, unreliable service

As a busy 2 person household we were interested in the convenience. Food was great but on third order only one persons food was delivered. The customer service person couldn’t provide a solution other than us submitting a new order to be delivered a week later. We had received a order confirmation by email which the customer service person couldn’t see. It’s not convenient when you have to go grocery shopping for one half of the household. Good food, disappointing service.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Marlena

MarlenaSydney, NSW

Terrible - not food but administration

Twice I have had a complete screw up with this company. First time, my order was cancelled. Second time, because the delivery person could not gain access to my apartment complex, they drove away even after I gave instructions to leave at front door.
All in all crap service.

Katie5689

Katie5689Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poor

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Celeste Mulryan

Celeste MulryanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good food options

There’s loads of options to choose from and the lunch options are so easy for when your at work.
I get hungry at times but, the program is easy to follow

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
Lisa L.

Lisa L.Sydney, NSW

Food is good but worse customer service ever! rude consultants and poor service

Mobile version does not work well and due to that my order apparently went through with no selections. I called to cancel as I was not interested in that random selections. Consultant confirmed there was no order and she didn't need to cancel it. I called again after receiving an email confirmation and I was told there was no order. For my surprise, an order was delivered and charged in my credit card. Lite n easy does not want to refund me until getting the esqui back. They say the esqui is my responsibility. I never place the order and now it is my responsibility to find out where the box is to have my money back. So disappointed.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Zahra006

Zahra006asked

Hello, is your food halal? Or will it be anytime soon?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Lite n’ Easy does not have a halal offering. Sorry we’re unable to help.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs