4.3 from 5,266 reviews · View Details

1,141 reviews
    4.5 (1,102)
    4.8 (1,076)
  • Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
    4.7 (1,117)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No

Les M.

Les M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 1 KG after first week of lunch and dinner meals

There is definitely sufficient food to keep hunger at bay. I was very motivated to resist adding sweet cakes and biscuits due to my 1kg weight loss after the first week.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020

Improvements

meals are very satisfying and lovely presentation but I wish there were more Diabetic friendly recipes and not so many carbs
I am able to follow the menu with no trouble

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Kerry C

Kerry C

Love Lite N Easy!

I have been ordering Lite N Easy for several years, for weight loss and then for maintenance and convenience. The program is very easy to follow and the food is tasty and filling, with heaps of variety. I’m also loving the new Vegetarian options.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2013

Keren Mendoza

Keren MendozaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with all aspects of Lite and Easy

For many reasons my physicality no longer allows me to be able to prepare and cook nutritious meals for quite some time so I am delighted with the variety and everything associated with Lite n Easy. Many family members and friends have been converted too

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Love it, So Convenient

Love most of the meals. So convenient and easy to prepare. You even get snakes and treats. Have a good range of meals to choose from, even vegetarian. So glad l chose Lite n easy.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Barbara Green

Barbara GreenSydney, NSW

Wonderful food ,suits my purpose.

Lite n easy meals are just the correct size. Enough to satisfy without being over full. I don’t have a program just the dinners. I find the ready to heat meals are getting better and better. The combined a Protein and vegetables are very healthy.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Ann

AnnPeel, WA

Wonderful solution for the housebound

Am very pleased with the ease of ordering and the regular delivery service.
The meals are very good and well balanced
Thanks to rather staff lady who recommended the Fresh meals which I am really enjoying.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Suzanne G.

Suzanne G.

Great kick to life change

Very happy with product and variety of options. Great tasting and size portions are more than adequate, kept me satisfied. A good kick start for my healthy life change. Thank you

Taste
Start DateOctober 2020
Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Quality, variety and great service!!!

Very yummy, filling eating plan which is easy to follow and enjoyable. Varied meals offering fresh refrigerated and frozen meals. Simply delicious!! Only ordered dinners this week as going away.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Honest Truth

Honest TruthPeel, WA

Average

I used Lite & Easy a few years ago, I am now in my 60's living alone so thought I'd re-visit it.
I can only say I'm disappointed, it seems to have gone down hill since I last had it. The hot meals taste very processed, more so than the supermarket comparison. The hot food is mushy, sloppy and tasteless. The vegetables are all frozen cubes of peas, corn and carrots. The convenience is great but the food needs to change it's not enjoyable anymore.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient, good size portions...

Very convenient & good size portions, good meals, although after a while- I have been on & off for a new years- I get tired of frozen dinners :-) saw that you now offer some fresh dinners...going to try them. Have not lost much weight on it, but that is not the main reason, more to have variety and no waste. Enjoy your breakfasts & lunches. An easy to follow up program. Excellent Admin & delivery service!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

I find the food tasty and I don't have wastage with Lite n Easy.

I am happy with the portion sizes. I joined for convenience about 3 years ago so I don't cook and eat for 2, and no wasted foods. I have lost a little weight but that is not my main reason for joining.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Vanessa

Vanessa

This is great

My mum has lite n easy, she can’t eat much these days. We found the mini meals are perfect.
She says they are delicious with fresh ingredients and just the right size.
Great variety
Thank you lite n easy for your quality product.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
jwinoz

jwinozSydney, NSW

Very good food service

I have used Lite n Easy services for several years, as I don't enjoy cooking for one. Their portioned controlled meals and program fit my needs. Their new vegan additions now give me more variety. My only complaint is that overall there are not enough changes in the menu.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Very happy with the delicious meals.

High quality with good variety. The fresh food is very good. Salads are awesome. Vegetarian range a great innovation. I would prefer wholemeal instead of white pasta, brown rice instead of white. Salt levels are quite high. Dinners very filling and quite large.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

AmandaS71

AmandaS71Sydney, NSW

I Love Lite n Easy

I’m really enjoying the meals on the Lite n Easy program - they taste fresh, lots of variety and are convenient. I love the new vegetarian range which, I find myself ordering each week.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Love the fresh new menu

The food is fantastic fresh love it and the program is easy to follow have recommended a friend who now orders lite n easy has made a massive difference in my life for the best

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Pam Fitzpatrick

Pam FitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When you can't manage yourself, get Lite & Easy

It is very easy to follow the program and adequately filling and delicious food for what you are trying to achieve which is healthy weight loss in it's easiest form.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Saving time

As a single person, it saves having to cook for one which is a drag.

Well I do feel the urge around 4-5pm to have something to nibble on.

Except for the above or having multiple lunches with friends.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

I love the choice and no cooking!

Received my second order today and easier than the first to sort out, this time round ..I am a single person this fits into my lifestyle perfectly and it can be taken away when travelling ...

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Zahra006

Zahra006asked

Hello, is your food halal? Or will it be anytime soon?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Lite n’ Easy does not have a halal offering. Sorry we’re unable to help.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs