Lite n' Easy

Lite n' Easy (page 4 of 264)

4.3

5,279 reviews
    4.5 (1,201)
    4.7 (1,172)
  • Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
    4.6 (1,207)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No (2%)

Michele Gray

Michele GraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty food

Nearly everyday, there is something that I don’t eat. So it is not quite filling me up. I end up having cereal most nights before I go to bed, I can’t sleep when I’m hungry.

Snow

SnowSoutheast, SA

Great Food

The food is great but I have one gripe the burgers with caramelized onion on them are very dry. I would recommend the meals to anyone wanting a good stable diet.

Jayne

JayneGreat Southern, WA

Feeling and eating better

Good food I am losing weight . I was prediabetic and now my sugar reading is normal. I am eating probably now . Feeling a lot better. I would recommend it for lite and easy

Helen H.

Helen H.North Queensland, QLD

Great food

Good food. Would fill me up if I wasn’t too picky. The vegetables are always cauliflower, broccoli and carrots- which I don’t like, so it would be nice to have different veg. But it’s still a good sized meal.

Katie L

Katie LCentral Queensland, QLD

New to lite and easy and it’s made my life simple

Ok very satisfied after every meal and I’m only doing the 1200 calorie plan. Such a great variety.
The program is easy to follow because you look forward to the meals.

Carmen

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing food!

This program provides all the food I could want each day. It's very easy to follow. The variety is great and makes you feel very content every meal.
I just wish the price was a little bit lower so I could continue for a longer period.

Deborah Kaaye

Deborah KaayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient, and tasty

I am an extremely happy LitenEasy diner. Meals are delicious. Very easy to order, delivery by Ken is never a worry, he is courteous and happy. Meals are very affordable.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wished I'd started sooner!

My very first meal I thought I would be eating the box it came in. Surprisingly, I was not hungry after the meal. I have found this with all the meals as well.
Everything about Lite n Easy is easy to follow. From ordering to receiving it.

Why cook when I have Lite & Easy

The freshness and variety of Lite and Easy meals is outstanding. As a single person and not a fan of cooking, Lite & Easy meals are tasty, with lots of vegies and the variety of meals and sizes is great! I would recommend Lite & Easy to anyone who wants easy access to a ready made meal sitting in your fridge ready to heat and eat.

Staceylee

StaceyleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and delicious !!

The food is delicious and you see the results too. It's all packed ready for you to take to work or just eat at home. The best decision I ever made. Love lite n easy !!

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Effective weight loss

The food fills you adequately although still hungry at times, especially either the meals that are mainly salad based. The program is easy to follow and has so far been very effective.

Kate Priest

Kate PriestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and delicious

The food is great, it's looks as good as it tastes. It is just the right amount for the program I'm on and yes I can stay to the program quite easily as everything is done for me.

I Use it and Lose It

Dee C

Dee CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Greart food

The food is so good, healthy, satisfying and delicious! It is just so convenient to have a meal that only needs to be heated before eating. The program offers a wide selection of food and is easy to follow. I would recomend Lite n Easy to anyone as there is so many of dishes to choose and it would appeal to nearly everyone

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Convenience and nutrition, just perfect.

The meals are tasty and so quick and easy to heat. Hubby, who is fussy, is loving them. I am eating 3 meals a day and loosing weight. Previously, I ate only 2 meals a day and couldn't loose anything. Thankyou Lite N Easy for so many meals to pick from.

Trix

TrixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Food

The food comes with a great selection. You can order different meals each week so you never get bored. It’s delivered on time and is fast and easy to prepare. The dinners taste fantastic

Leonard Anderson

Leonard AndersonSydney, NSW

Awesome sauce!

It fills me up and I was reasonably able to follow the program, minus of course my rampant alcoholism! BuT hey, its only a problem when you stop am I right! LOL

Lyn

Lyn

Happy with weight loss

Very easy to follow program. I hate cooking now. I spread the food out a bit so I don't get hungry. I eat extra vegetables with my dinner at night.

Tony Wood

Tony WoodHawker 2614, ACT

Keeps a old bloke young

I have been on the 1800cal for a number of years and lost 20kg in a six month period, now on 1500kg and my weight has stabilised. I feel I need to go back to 1800cal because I still feel hungry at the end of the day, bearing in mind I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh 95kg.

Susie M.

Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6kg lost so far and feeling great

Started the program to lose weight and I’m happy I made the decision to choose lite n easy. The food Is delicious and the variety is large enough. The food is filling without Making you feel bloated.

Lisa

Lisaasked

How much for a family of 4 over 5 days +
Delivery

Les M.
Les M.

Lisa the cost depends on how many meals per person you wish to have. Suggest you look up the Lite n' Easy web site as it gives costs for each type of order i.e. 5 days - breakfasts and lunches or lunches only and or dinners.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

Why can't the extra snack in the 1800 calorie menu include a vegetarian option each day (along with a meat based choice, i.e choose one or the other)? My calorie needs require the 1800 calorie menu however I cannot eat meat for medical reasons, meaning I have to supplement the 1500 calorie plan with additional protein shakes etc myself.

Also, does the daily calorie total include the 250ml of skim milk, or are the calories from the milk in addition to the calorie total?

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Michelle. Thank you for providing feedback. We're currently unable to provide a vegetarian 1800 calorie plan, however we will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams for further consideration. Your milk is included in your plans calorie total. If you have further queries feel free to call us on 13 15 12 during business hours.

harringt

harringtasked

Are there snacks other than nuts and apples. I can't eat peanuts and apples make me burp.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. Yes, we offer a variety of snacks that include yoghurt, cheese and crackers, muesli bars, dried fruit and fruit snack cups. You can download the Spring Menu here: https://www.liteneasy.com.au/how-it-works/downloads/ to find out which snacks are available with which meals, so that you can make the best decision for yourself.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs