Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air

4.9

KAHLUA

KAHLUAPerth, WA

Perfect for Busy Families

Purchased this Litter Robot - WOW - is is very large, but I have now found the ideal location out the way. It has been a dream for myself and I think for my little furry friend. Did take 3 weeks to arrive - longer that what is indicated on their website, but I sent through a follow up email and they were onto it straight away with the warehouse in Sydney. My cat took to it within 24 hours. We had already been using the clumping litter anyway, so the transition was a breeze. So after a week of use it appears to be going very well.

See all Litter-Robot Automatic III Open Air reviews

Annette A.asked

What brand of clumping litter does everyone use in their litter robot? Do you use the Catevolution one or another brand?

Pendles
    Pendles

I just use the Trouble & Trix litter from Petbarn. They have a few different scents. Works a treat!

Suzi
    Suzi

I have used a few.. catsan clumping, tidycats, and so phresh have been the best.
    it does depend a bit on your cat and their habits which would work best for you.
    A non-digger may need something different to a vigorous digger for example.

Aimee S.

Aimee S.asked

Hey Guys, can I use Breeder's Choice litter in this Robot III in Australia??

Mary M.Cat Evolution

Sorry no, Breeders choice is too large, too light and none clumping. Best to transition to suitable clumping litter in the manual tray before introducing the Robot for easier transition. Particle size and weight are important to the sieving process. Do ask for more information at sales@catevolution.com.au

Ines

Inesasked

Hello people,

Some questions on the robot v3.

1/ We really, really like using tofu litter for our cat, like this:

I suspect it might be a decision breaker; will it work with this type of litter? (fingers crossed)

2/ We also use biodegradable bags to bag-up the cat waste. Does anyone have any success/experience using some with this device?

Thanks,

Mary M.Cat Evolution

Tofu usually is too large and too light to work in the Robot which is designed for clay clumping with particle size and weight important for the sieving or scooping process. We are excited to advise we have been testing and now have a tofu litter on the way, which should be on our website in September, that is suitable for the LR3, Litter-Robot III Open Air. Yah!

Mary M.Cat Evolution

The bags on our website are biodegradable. You can use any bag you prefer, as long as the opening is large enough (50cm)

Get an answer from our members and Cat Evolution representatives