Little Lou Itti

Little Lou Itti

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Lou

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Darcy
DarcyVictoria

Lovely little pram

Great great customer service from little lou . The itti pra was super comfy to push and really easy to fold. I was impressed with the size of the shopping basket

It was a very good purchase!

The pram is very manoeuvrable, light and airy. The design of the pram is beautiful, has good sun canopy. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and my son loves it too!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

So glad you are happy with your purchase and your son loves it too :)

Paige
PaigeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2021 at Little Lou Baby for $299.00.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Wow! You did do your research well, so glad your happy with your ITTI and that’s bubs happy in it too! Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review, we really appreciate it :)

Perfect for us

This pram is nice and light and compact. Freed up so much room in our boot in the way that it folds down. Also a plus is that it looks like a much more expensive pram than what you pay. We are super happy with our purchase :)

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks for the review - we totally agree :)

Great stroller!

I am very happy with this pusher. It arrived promptly and I only had to attach the wheels. It is easy to manoeuvre, quick to fold up and quite sturdy.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks for your review Kerry :)

Alison Gebert
Alison GebertCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for grandparents

After searching for a pram for our granddaughter we found this and we’re very happy. Very easy to assemble. Folds compact for the boot and then very easy to set back up again. Seems perfect for what we need. Great buy

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review Alison :)

Great pram, perfect for taller kids.

My daughter is quite tall for her age and this pram is perfect she is tall and petite so this is great loads of space for her! Easy to assemble, quick easy fold, perfect fit in the car.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Lovely looking pram looking forward to using it.

Pram arrived looking just as advertised. Once out of the box I put the wheels on unclipped the lock and put it up so easy. I ordered the grey and love the colour. The pram is very light weight easy for me to lift and it handles very well. It is a second pram as I am the grandmother I wanted something safe and reliable I think I have found it. Am looking forward to using it more often.

This is perfect makes everything super easier now!

I have nothing bad to say than this stroller is so cute, lightweight and so easy to store in the car and in my room doesn't take so much space it's super perfect!

Awesome love it

Great pram couldn’t be happier , light weight but still sturdy , great detailing and well thought out design in love thanks so much very excited to use once baby is here in 6 weeks

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review Emma!

Kerry Donnelly
Kerry DonnellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality lightweight stroller

As a new nana with back issues I needed a stroller that is lightweight and easily to fold to fit in the car boot. This ticks all those boxes! Also very easy to manoeuvre. Being brand new, the plastic buttons and clasps are quite difficult to use but I’m sure they will loosen up with use.
The instruction booklet has been translated to English and some parts are a bit difficult to understand, with incorrect spelling and grammar and some letters/words missing. I managed to decipher it but some people may find the instructions challenging. It was actually very easy to assemble and looks very stylish. Looking forward to pushing my gorgeous granddaughter around in it!!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks for your review :)

Perfect for our needs

Its perfect light weight and fits snug in our boot leaving enough room for shopping easy to.fold and out away.. love this item and the extras it came with thank you

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

So glad the ITTI is perfect for you :) thanks for your review!

Karina D.
Karina D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the ITTI stroller!

The stroller is very light, and folds as one without needing to take it apart. It's also nice and narrow meaning it fits in many places. It rides very smoothly, very easy to push and maneuver. My child seems quite comfortable in it. When she wanted to sleep I just lowered the back rest and she had a nice nap in it.

I just wish the basket was bigger and that was easier to have a cup holder. Otherwise very happy with the stroller. I actually look forward to going out with my baby because I enjoy pushing her in the stroller so much.

Purchased in August 2021 at Little Lou Baby for $299.00.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thank you Karina for taking the time to leave a review! So glad you love it :)

Perfect wife loves it.

Easy, light weight to push. Compact. Very spacious. Its a great little pram, it didn't take very long to arrive once ordered. Sellers great and easy to communicate with. Would recommend to everyone.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review Bradley! So glad your wife loves it :)

Perfect for our newborn

Its lightweight as stated easy to put up and down will be perfect for our newborn whos due in December but also with 3 other kids easy to handle.. fits perfectly into our car cant wait tonuse it with our baby

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review Shani, all the best with the rest of your pregnancy :)