5Little Lou Trek

Compact and easily stored
Straightforward to assemble

Alisha T.
Alisha T.Southeast, SA

Good product, although need some improvement

It is a good product for all terrain, although it is still a little bit pumpy.
I love the back adjustment feature, it's so easy and quick to do. It has a big space for stuffs under the sit and easy to access from front or back which I also love about.
The pram is a bit heavy and takes up space in the car booth.
The safety strap adjustment to go high and low is very hard to adjust.
The cup holder is small and can't fit many different cup shapes. Show details
Hawk D
Hawk D

Unhappy mum
Unhappy mum
Althea G.
Althea G.

Less than 2 years and it’s diminished

We loved this pram at first but as we used it constantly it started to become fragile in quality. It became hard to push and the wheels get quite deflated more often. My worst experience was whilst I was going up a hill, the bottom broke. See photos. My partner had to attach or fix it many times. As a mom who uses the pram for grocery shopping too, the space under was super convenient but it wore off in time I guess. I now understand why buying the more expensive brands makes more sense now. My daughter is now 2 years, and we only used it till she was 1. Had to buy another one.

I loved it until I didn’t. Suggest investing on a sturdier one. Quite disappointed. Show details

Carly
Carly

I really love it

I did a lot of research before buying this pram. I was anxious about buying online without ‘seeing’ it first. But I love it! It’s perfect for our lifestyle w big wheels for camping and the lake. Love that it lays back, great for naps and bum changes. I get lots of comments on how great it looks. Easy to handle, folds down pretty well, lots of storage under. Suspect is good and bubs seems happy in it. Love that the bassinet wasn’t an additional purchase. Only annoying thing is rain cover doesn’t lock in so often flings back. Would absolutely recommend to friends. It’s great and very reasonable in pricing. Show details
salina k.
salina k.

Perfect

perfect for my child
Easy to clean
Matches well with other furniture
Jim W.
Jim W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A stylish high chair

Looks like a designer piece of furniture but is a very usable high chair and our grandson looks amazing in it Show details
Pamis
PamisHunter Region, NSW

Great pram for all terrain

Really light to go around, in sand, concrete, grass etc the only thing is you cannot access much the storage under when the bassinet is on, the clip to close the pram is to close to the cup holder so you will need to remove the cup holder to close the pram because there is no clip in the other side of the pram to put the cupholder, overall is a great pram with some goodies include my baby loves it because is not so bumpy as the silver cross we had once you go in sidewalks. The other think i feel is missing some air access through the bassinet hood and the seat as it doesn't have any just a clear window in the seat hood.
  • +5Thumbnail
Paula Owens
Paula Owens

Good Quality, Value compared to other brands

Excellent value for money, appears to be good quality. Bassinet is sturdy when attached. A lot of research was conducted and I was on the edge of not buying as I couldn’t see it in person, but so glad I did. Show details
Eilis Spence
Eilis Spence2 posts

Terrible and unsafe

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRAM. It is unsafe and I had emailed back and forth with their customer service team about my saftey concerns and the front wheel locking side ways. I emailed them 8 days ago about my fears of the pram tipping with the child inside. Yesterday my fears come to life when the pram tipped with my 9 month old baby inside STILL LITTLE LOU CUSTOMER SERVICE is arguing over emails saying my videos I had sent them were not sufficient. No apology for what has happened no offer of a refund, still just arguing. For a baby product this just isn’t good enough.
Gary
Gary

I can eat with the big humans in my high chair

This high chair is so easy to assemble so easy to move around.takes seconds to transform into a smaller chair.great product.well done.my little peanut loves eating with pop pop at the big table.
Sian
SianGascoyne, WA

Lovely highchair

Lovely high chair,and versatile as high and low, and great fast delivery ,perfect ,we bought for a present for our grandson Show details
Ads
AdsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect balance of style and practicality

A chair both my husband and I agree is a perfect balance of easy to clean, stylish and easy to adjust for our little one. Colour matches decor of house so doesn’t look like we’ve just added even more baby things to the room. Thank you! Show details
Melissa.M
Melissa.M
  Fair Incentive

Run don't walk to buy this pram!

This pram is absolutely amazing. I have a rotator cuff injury that makes it very painful to push any pram. The Little Lou all terrain pram has been amazing. I can now comfortably take my little one on walks. I live in a rural costal town and we don't have foot paths, the all terrain pram allows me to take bub on walks to the beach and local parks without high impact on bubs little head and body due to the pressurised tyres and shock absorbing front wheel. The bassinet is incredibly sturdy and bubs enjoys have short day naps in there.
Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram

Thank you so much little Lou Baby, highly recommended, perfect pram, wonderful service very fast delivery. Thank you Trish x

Soraya
Soraya

TREK - 2023 Award Winning All Terrain Travel Pram

Could you please clarify the following:

1- does it come with a warranty?
2- is the bassinet included or does it need to be purchased separately?
3- is is compatible with a any specific car seat? If so which ones and do we need to purchase an adapter?

Many thanks

Hi there, 2 year warranty
Bassinet is included
Maxi Cosi compatible (please see website for models), Adapters sold separately

Lara L.
Lara L.

Hi. Are there any Toddler glider board attachments available or compatible with this stroller? Like the Baby Ace Segboard, would that be compatible with this stroller?

Ed Chaplin
Ed Chaplin

Hello. I was just wondering if you could provide more detail about its compatibility with Maxi-Cosi? Is that regarding to clip into the car? If so, if we purchased the adaptors, what else do we need to clip into car? Thanks!

Features:

• The Little Lou Trek 3-Wheel Pram has a seat weight limit of up to 22kg and a large basket weight limit of up to 12kg.
  • It has a 5-point safety harness and an extra large waterproof anti-UV cover that make it safe and secure for your bub to be in.
  • An adjustable handlebar, footrest, and multi-positional backrest make it comfortable for both parent and child.
  • The pram has highly resistant air tyres and a front swivel lockable wheel, ensuring that it's smoother to push around.
  • The Little Lou Trek is advertised as an all-terrain pram.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the Little Lou Trek easy to push, saying that it glided along with ease and was smooth for their child to ride in.
  • They also appreciated how compact it was, meaning that it was easy to fit into their boot.
  • According to reviewers, the stroller is straightforward to assemble, with parents saying they could put it together and disassemble it very easily without the help of a second person.
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $789
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatable