Little Lou Trek

Little Lou Trek

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Lou

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Joanna
JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome purchase

We love our trek pram it’s the best value for money 3 wheel pram on the market we purchased an additional orange colour pack so I can change from black to orange as easy as two clips and a zip .

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

So glad you love your TREK Joanna!

John T.
John T.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally in love

Purchased in August 2021.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review John! So glad your happy with your TREK :)

Guy Bennetts
Guy BennettsDarwin, NT

Great Beach Pram

Needed something good for the beach and this suits to a tee! Tall with big wheels that help with the sand. Also reversible. Not many are. Cup holder for a beach beer too! Winning!

Great sturdy pram

I just love the TREk. It’s great for walking on uneven tracks and bub is very secure and comfy. It folds down easily and I’m loving how stylish it is.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad bub is comfy :)

Zoe M.
Zoe M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase!

Customer service is phenomenal, came within a couple of days and the quality of this pram is next level for the price, absolutely love the pram and little lou as a company Thankyou so much!

Melany L.
Melany L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Little Lou Trek!!

I am absolutely loving the versatility of the Trek pram!! Having purchased a different pram early on in my pregnancy, it just didn’t meet my needs when Bub arrived & wasn’t suitable for walking tracks etc.
so after some intense research to find an affordable pram that would keep up with me I am so happy I stumbled across the Little Lou Trek! Incredibly happy & so is bubs as the bassinet attachment meant she could snooze in comfort while I put in some ks
Would highly recommend!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! So glad you and bub are happy with your TREK :)

Katmac
KatmacSouth West, WA

First impressions are great

We are looking forward to using the pram in a few weeks with our new baby. The pram arrived quickly and the company customer service is great and they are fast to reply. We unpacked the bassinet and pram and both seem great quality and excellent value for the price compared to some of the bigger names. Glad we supported a local Australian business.

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! So glad your happy with your pram, bassinet and adapters :)

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Melany L.
Melany L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram!

I was so excited to receive this, I had another pram that just wasn’t what I was looking for once bubs came. After doing some late night research I stumbled across the Little Lou Trek and loved both the look & versatility it offered. Adjustable hand bar height, seat adjustments, and additional bassinet etc - I thought it might be too good to be true.

Once received it has not disappointed, Hight quality product at a reasonable price x

Kimmeh
Kimmeh

What a rig!

We bought our Trek after buying another pram and it not cutting it around the country rough tracks we use for walks. The ability to pump the tyres is fantastic, the basket is massive, easy as heck to fold up and fancy looking rig! The only cons I have found are that the seat doesn't have a mesh sides or backing so it can get a bit hot for bub, its super cumbersome to change the levels for the seatbelt and the metal frame is easy to scratch and take the coating off.

For the price its a great pram and we love it!

gift for daughter

Grandchild not arrived yet so unable to give review on use of the Trek, but it has been unpacked & assembled & looks as good as the pictures, so fingers crossed it lives up to the job

Great pram for the price.

Great value for money, bassinet is a good quality and pram is great which comes with lots of free accessories. Maroon colour looks great, it is quite big for my Corolla hatchback but will last longer so happy about it.

Jess
JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

Expectations exceeded. I feel very stylish for #1 future bub.

The ‘extras’ included were more and better quality than I expected. I hadn’t noticed the gold ‘little lou’ imprint on handles when ordering so was very impressed with the finish. Ease of putting the pram together straight out of the box and disassembling was so much easier than I ever expected. No hubby required. Pram weighs a bit more than I thought it would overall (anticipating lifting in and out of car post-partum) but I put this down to the high quality and solidness of the pram itself (and my zero prior experience with prams)!

Customer service and delivery time was fantastic. Can not recommend enough. Not to mention the incredible price.

Thanks so much Little Lou x

TanL
TanLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super great product! Just stop shopping around and buy this one!

Came in great time, big box. Put it together with no stress. The material and construction is sturdy, a little bigger than we expected but the deal with the bassinet was great value. Maybe you could have a hand pump for wheels or an attachment, pre-pump.

Joanne Doogan
Joanne DooganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with our pram!

This pram is amazing. Get storage capacity and the seat even when reclined is high enough to still have easy assess to the underneath storage basket. With the adjustable handle its really comfortable to push. So easy to fold down and set up... no more complaining grandparent's when they have to babysit!!

Little Lou BabyLittle Lou

The access to the basket it great isn’t it, glad the grand parents can easily use it also!!

stevo324
stevo324Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, very happy

Great quality, especially for the price! Pram arrived in a good time, especially considering we're currently in the middle of a pandemic.
Setup was easy and only took a couple of minutes, bassinet attachment is easy to use and clip in-and-out.