Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

lesley38

lesley38asked

What is the full weight of the bike please?

Kat

Katasked

Cannot get the clamps on as they are too small. Have tried levering with a screwdriver to no avail.

Jody S.

Jody S.asked

Hi just assembled our boys balance bikes and the seat spins around and you can pull it out. Is this ment to hand or have I missed something?

Megan7
Megan7

Ours was the same, we just tightened it as much as possible & it was fine.

Elisha N.
Elisha N.

You have to make sure you tighten the screw on the lever as much as possible before closing the lever. Ours is very firm and definitely doesn’t pop out!

Ely
Ely

Did you manage to fix this issue? We have the same issue and can not get the clamp any tighter. My partner and I have both tried to get it right enough not to turn or sink, but we can't make it tighter and get it closed again.

Kez S

Kez Sasked

This balance bike is amazing. So light and the quality is great. It’s so easy for my son to pick up and ride. I’d Definitely recommend for anyone considering it.

Originelasked

I'm really interested in the seat. My son says his current balance bike is hurting his bum. How cushioned is the little nation seat?

Natasha

Natashaasked

How much does it weigh? Thanks.

Originel

Do you think the seat is comfy?

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives