Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Hannah Parker
Hannah Parker

Bought balance bike for my 18 month old who is tiny for her age. The bike is so low down that she just hovers above the seat. The wheels also don’t roll. Is this normal?

jamiedudman03
jamiedudman03

I brought a bike today for my daughter it's her birthday in two weeks dose anyone know if I get it before then

Mike C.

depend on where you are, I'm from NSW and bought a kid tent and the bike from Little Nation, the tent came within three days as it came from NSW but the bike came from VIC and it took two weeks (ten business days)

Isabel
Isabel

I have been waiting on delivery that never arrived, I have asked for a refund which I haven't recieved. Why is it taking so long? Why aren't you responding? How can you still operate as a business without any ethics or integrity?

Mike C.

Their communication is ridiculous, it looks like they only have one person answering emails after hours

NM19
NM19

How long it may take to receive a pre-order balance bike? I’ve ordered on 12 October, still waiting for the confirmation on shipment!! Thanks

Shravan
Shravan

Where to buy Little Nation balance bike (In Store) in Sydney?

Poi83
Poi83

Do kids use the back part of the frame as a foot rest?

Mrs Glas
Mrs Glas

I've seen kids at the skatepark resting their feet on the frame. I'd say once they're confident with their balance the would.

Zoija
Zoija

I'm also stuck getting the seat clamp on. It looks like the seat pole is a bit bent out of shape. Any tips on how to fix this problem?

Meaghannnn

Does anyone know the height of the lowest seat setting?

GBD

Gosh, good question! I've been searching far and wide for this information! It's like they don't want you to know. Same for the weight of it.
It would be very helpful to know the seat adjustment range, handle bar adjustment range and the weight of the bike. Anyone??

Meaghannnn

I ended up buying one so have just done a quick measure for you. It's about 28cm from the ground to the top of the seat (in the middle as the back of it rises).

GBD

Great Thank you so much :) Any chance you could also please measure the max seat height and also the handle bar height range?

lesley38
lesley38

What is the full weight of the bike please?

Kat
Kat

Cannot get the clamps on as they are too small. Have tried levering with a screwdriver to no avail.

Jody S.

Hi just assembled our boys balance bikes and the seat spins around and you can pull it out. Is this ment to hand or have I missed something?

Megan7
Megan7

Ours was the same, we just tightened it as much as possible & it was fine.

Elisha N.
Elisha N.

You have to make sure you tighten the screw on the lever as much as possible before closing the lever. Ours is very firm and definitely doesn’t pop out!

Ely
Ely

Did you manage to fix this issue? We have the same issue and can not get the clamp any tighter. My partner and I have both tried to get it right enough not to turn or sink, but we can't make it tighter and get it closed again.

Jody S.

Yes we did. I had to open the clamp more with plyiers so that it would slide over the pipe on the bike frame. Then just kept tightening until I couldn't tighten it anymore

Kez S
Kez S

This balance bike is amazing. So light and the quality is great. It’s so easy for my son to pick up and ride. I’d Definitely recommend for anyone considering it.

Originel

I'm really interested in the seat. My son says his current balance bike is hurting his bum. How cushioned is the little nation seat?

Natasha
Natasha

How much does it weigh? Thanks.

Originel

Do you think the seat is comfy?

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Little Nation Balance Bike is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more