Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Kids Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with this purchase

Easy to assemble and easy to adjust seat and handle bar height. Lightweight and easy for our 2 year old to handle. We are very happy we purchase this bike.

Purchased in June 2019 for $60.00.

Excellent purchase.

My 2yo boy just loves it! Well priced product that delivers in style and functionality. It is a staple for every adventure we go on. I would definitely recommend this bike to others.

Purchased in May 2019 at Littlenation.com.au for $60.00.

Fantastic Balance Bike

Excellent balance bike, strong sturdy gets absolutely hammered by my 2yr old stunt girl and we havent had any issues. It's easy to assemble, prompt delivery. Very happy with it.

Great first bike

I couldn’t wait to get this bike unboxed for our daughters birthday. It was so easy to get set up and the purple colour is just as vibrant as you see in the pictures online. Our now 2 year old daughter who had only ever used a 3 wheel trike before was so eager to hop on and she found this balance bike so easy to use. We couldn’t be happier with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Little nation for $59.95.

SarahLK

SarahLKLaunceston, TAS

Great for beginners

This balance bike is great fur beginners. The seat can be adjusted really easily to suit the rider as they grow. It’s nice and light which is great for little people but also really handy for mums and dads when they have to carry it as their little person is too tired to keep going!!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Great little balance bike..

Awesome light weight little bike, perfect to learn balance without pedals. My daughter loves it. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Can easily take in my car..I highly recommend this bike!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.99.

Jinny

JinnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter loves it

I bought it a month ago and my 2.5 yo girl loves this bike since day 1.
was easy to assemble, nice colour and pretty light so you can even carry the bike and hold your girl at the same time when she is tired. delivery was fairly quick i received it within a week. Overall, it was a pleasant purchase experience and I recommend it!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.95.

Great balance bike!

Delivery was prompt and well packaged.

The bike was easy to put together with the instructions provided and my daughter loves her pink bike. I’ll be buying another one for my next daughter so they can ride together.

Purchased in July 2019 for $70.00.

Steph

StephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect Balance Bike for my 2 year old!

My 2 year old daughter loves her Little Nation balance bike, its the perfect size and its adjustable seat and handle bars means it grows with her. It's light enough for her to carry and has a soft and comfortable seat. She loves getting out in the sunshine and going for a ride!

Purchased in June 2019 for $59.95.

Perfect

its always great when you order something online, you get it within a reasonable time frame, and the product is exactly what you were hoping for! Only need the child to grow a wee bit! A++ for product, quality and service

Purchased in August 2019 at online for $60.00.

Renee Moore

Renee MooreNorthern Region, NSW

Balance Bike

My man max absolutely loves his balance bike, helping him transition into riding with ease and being cool at the same time. It has brought lots of pleasure and fun.

Purchased in June 2019.

Rosie

RosieSouthern and Hills, SA

Awesome bike, great design.

The bike is amazing. My 2year old loves it so much she rides it all the time.
It's also light enough that if she gets tired I can easily carry it.

Purchased in May 2019.

It’s fantastic!

The best balance bike! It’s super easy to manoeuvre, we’ve been on bush tracks with it with no problem. It’s a very smooth and reliable bike. My son just loves it!

Jess

JessFar West, NSW

Perfect for my son!

This balance bike is perfect for my son. Very sturdy and he loves riding it! The product that turned up was exactly the same as the advertised image. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in May 2019 at Little nation for $59.95.

Great gift highly recommend!

My little one loved her purple balance bike, its sturdy with an adjustable seat and movable handlebars - it arrived on time with no delivery issues, good value for money product!

Purchased in June 2019 at Little nation for $60.00.

K Hugo

K HugoSydney, NSW

Perfect, light weight, easy to put together and the girls love it!

This balance bike was packaged beautifully and shipped promptly. It was easy to put together, it is light weight and the girls love it! That's why we bought 2! We take them everywhere.

Purchased in June 2019.

Dane

DaneSydney, NSW

Balance bike!!

We bought the little balance bike for my son due to him trying to jump on his sisters bigger bike. Great little starter bike for a toddler. Easy to put together and adjust as it’s needed. Very happy with the product and was delivered pretty quick as well.

Purchased in June 2019 for $70.00.

Great little bike!

We bought this balance bike for our daughters 2nd birthday. She loves it! It’s nice and light for little ones to manoeuvre, and easily adjustable. We got it on special so was excellent value for money. Definitely recommend.

Eran

EranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little Nation Balance Bike

Great product for little toddlers that are learning how to ride a two wheel bike, without the complexity of pedals. My little one loves it. I’d definitely recommend for anyone considering it.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

She loves it!!!!!

We bought this for our daughter as her brother has one and absolutely loves her big girl bike and also to keep up with her brother. Easy to order and fast delivery at a great price too!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.95.