Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike (page 2 of 9)

4.5

WHITERABBIT39

WHITERABBIT39Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic bike for the active toddler!

Great little bike. Light weight, smooth to ride and good turning circle. Easy to assemble and has everything you need to put it together. My son is addicted and your kid will be too! Definitely recommend this bike!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$120.00.

Kez

KezAU

Best investment!! Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Little nation for A$69.95.

Stace

StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Girl Bike

Purchased this for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it...now that schools back we ride it to drop big brothers off and pick them up! It’s her very first Big Girl Bike!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$69.95.

Nin

NinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Gift for my 2yr old

My son is obsessed with bikes at the age of two. Little Nation's website offers plenty of information, great internet reviews and very efficient product delivery. I am yet to see my son use the product as we are waiting for his birthday in June, but the product is of good quality and value for money.

Purchased in March 2020.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect little bike for our Grandson

This Balance Bike is a perfect size for our 2 year old Grandson, it has been great for him to learn and gain confidence. We are sure he will ride It and have many hours of fun for years to come.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$69.00.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love it.

Brought for my son for his 2nd birthday. He’s already trying to learn to ride it. Very light weight and excellent quality. Would highly recommend to everyone. The perfect gift.

Purchased in April 2020 at Little nation for A$59.99.

Laura84

Laura84

Great little bike

We bought this balance bike for our daughter for her 2nd birthday and she loves it.
It’s a great lightweight bike and the seat is easily adjustable which is handy! Love the purple colour!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$59.95.

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price!

Our 2 year old is still learning how to ride his new balance bike but is loving it! Great quality for the price and although instructions are limited for assembly we worked it out quite easily.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$79.00.

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

Great bike!

Perfect size for our taller than average 4 year old. She's not strong enough for the pedal bike we purchased her so we thought we'd try her on a balance first. So glad we did, she absolutely loves it. Very easy to assemble.

Purchased in February 2020 at Little Nation for A$49.99.

Kerrie

Kerrie

Fantastic quality

Our 3yr old is loving her new bike, the quality of it is outstanding compared to others on the market. Her balance and confidence has improved so much since having her new bike too.

Purchased in February 2020 at Little nation.

Poor service, faulty parts.

Bought bike on sale with helmet, showing as in stock. After purchase bike is "on backorder" yet did not receive helmet. 25 days later received bike but no helmet. Instruction manual may as well say "here are the parts, figure it out". Parts require stretching to fit. Would not recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$109.90.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely little bike

Bike was Promptly posted and delivered great quality bike. My nephew loves it! Love the range of colours and the dinosaurs helmets to match. Was great birthday present for him

Purchased in April 2020 for A$50.00.

Excellent quality

Bought this bike for my son and he absolutely loves it! Good quality and reasonably priced - would recommend.
Only negative would be the installation guide is a little bit vague, but still easy enough to work out

Purchased in March 2020 for A$59.00.

Great First Bike

Bought from little Nation- it arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. Sturdy Balance Bike, perfect for my 3 year old. Good quality and it's also not too heavy if I have to carry it home. The purple colour is really pretty

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Great Sturdy Balance Bike

I bought the Balance Bike in April for my Grandsons 3rd Birthday. It is a sturdy bike and was really easy to assemble. I would highly recommend the Balance Bike.

Purchased in April 2020.

Bean

BeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bike for learning to ride

Will be a great tool for learning.
Nice solid wheels.
Our two year old has the hang of it already after a few goes.
Adjustable seat height is great for as he grows.

Purchased in March 2020.

Great fit for a small 18mo

Bought for our youngest so he can keep up with his sister - perfect fit for him (he’s petite). We had a few issues with seat staying straight when he gets on/off as he is a little rough with the bike but it’s nothing a screwdriver couldn’t fix. The bike has been otherwise perfect!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$70.00.

Boys and their balance bikes

We Bought for my little boys 2nd birthday. Was so Easy to order and was very fast delivery and easy to assemble. It’s very lightweight and easy to ride for my son. The colours are so great so makes it hard to decide and visually it’s a very good looking bike so the boys think they are super cool when they ride it! Tires are awesome so no need to pump them up and just so happy with our purchase could not rate this bike highly enough! Balance bikes are just an awesome start on their journeys to balance and making an easier transition to a big boy bike!

Purchased in April 2020 at Little Nation for A$60.00.

Stacey S

Stacey SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ideal starter bike once old enough to want to do by thyself

Ideal for 3 year old. After a few months, has managed to cruise with both legs off ground. After using this bike, upgrading to a pedal bike and probably no training wheels, she will be off!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$59.99.

Bee

BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bike for my 2yr old son

My son just turned two. He is a big boy and the bike is structurally strong and easy to ride. It is perfect for his age range. Love the colour range as well!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$59.95.

See all Little Nation Balance Bike reviews

Kat

Katasked

Cannot get the clamps on as they are too small. Have tried levering with a screwdriver to no avail.

Jody S.

Jody S.asked

Hi just assembled our boys balance bikes and the seat spins around and you can pull it out. Is this ment to hand or have I missed something?

Megan7
Megan7

Ours was the same, we just tightened it as much as possible & it was fine.

Elisha N.
Elisha N.

You have to make sure you tighten the screw on the lever as much as possible before closing the lever. Ours is very firm and definitely doesn’t pop out!

Ely
Ely

Did you manage to fix this issue? We have the same issue and can not get the clamp any tighter. My partner and I have both tried to get it right enough not to turn or sink, but we can't make it tighter and get it closed again.

Kez S

Kez Sasked

This balance bike is amazing. So light and the quality is great. It’s so easy for my son to pick up and ride. I’d Definitely recommend for anyone considering it.

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives