Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike (page 3 of 9)

4.5

Little nations balance bike

Easy to adjust and assemble. We like the ease of the foam tyres and not having to inflate them. Very happy with this product. It seems to be wearing well.

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Great size and colours

We bought two balance bikes for our twins who were 20months old. They were a great size and small enough for them which was hard to find in other bikes. The colours are great and it is really light for them to manage.

Mnbv55

Mnbv55Sydney, NSW

A really good bike, my 3 year old loves it!

Easy to put together and lightweight. My 3 year old loves it and has ridden It almost everyday since she received the balance bike. It arrived quickly from ordering and would highly recommend.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little bike

Bought for my little boys 2nd birthday. Easy to order online, fast delivery and easy to assemble. My little boy loves it and finds it easy to ride all by himself.

Mamas Journeys

Mamas JourneysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light weight & my daughter loves it!

We already had a balance bike, although decided to purchase Little Nation after my daughter rode her friends. It is very light, easy to transport around and where ever we go the balance bike is not far away! Great start and set up preparing children for a pedal bike without having to use training wheels at all.

Morgen

MorgenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect for kids!

We got this for our 2 year old daughters birthday and she loves it! Hopped straight on it and everytime we go outside she looks for her bike. Great quality too. Highly recommend.

Great balance bike

Bought my son a blue balance bike for his 2nd birthday and he loves it. Happy with how sturdy it is as it survives the dismounts on the driveway without a scratch!

Aking

AkingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great balance bike

Good first bike to learn on. It Feels like a quality product and my son loves his red bike. I also have their scooter and I am happy with it.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect lil balance bike!!

I bought three of these for my son and goddaughters, for their birthdays. Love the great price, quick delivery, top quality and great colours to choose from. This is a perfect little balance bike to start your children on.

Mummaoftwo

MummaoftwoSydney, NSW

Great bike

Easy to put together, fast postage, my little boy has hours of fun on his bike. Easy to use for a 2 year old he picked it up so fast!

Antonio

AntonioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My LO loves it!

We bought a purple balance bike for my 2yr olds birthday and she's been attached to it from the moment she got it. Easy grip handles and adjustable, comfortable and adjustable seat, great colour, easy to use, including turning in circles. Quality is just as good as the more expensive brands. Shipping was quick and it arrived with plenty of time for us to out it together, which was very easy.

Love it!

Brought two of these for my daughter and niece. Great price, quick delivery in time for Easter. They ride around all the time no problems, love the different colours. Top quality.

Biannca D.

Biannca D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best balance bike ever!

Little Nation Balance Bike

Recently bought one of these for my daughter (2). Quick to pick up the balance / ride, she can carry it and manoeuvre it easily. Her older cousins also use it, raising the seat. Seems great quality so far. Good purchase!

Brendan G.

Brendan G.Northern Region, NSW

Perfect bike for starting out.

My son's first balance bike and we couldn't be happier. Easy to assemble, robust and easily adjusted as he gained confidence. He picked it up in about a day!
My only suggestion is that it be designed so that a rear brake can be fitted later so that he can learn to brake, beforwe move up to a pedal bike.
10/10, would purchase again

fan

fanSydney Surrounds, NSW

great little learners bike

bought this for the boy to get about on and now can not get him off
it.The only down side is chasing him when he tears off in the park.

It is also very light and easy for him to push around without any help

Jasmine A.

Jasmine A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Loved by all

It makes going for walks that little bit easier, she absolutely loves her little bike and it’s a great way for her to learn how to ride a bike and to balance and it’s a great stepping stone up to a big girl bike.

KEB

KEBWimmera, VIC

Amazing worth it !

2 year old daughter loves it ! Nice and light easy to install. Height adjustable this is a favourite with a short toddler. Definitely will recommend to anyone. Worth the money

Paula

PaulaGoulburn Valley, VIC

My grandson loves the new balance bike

Ordered on line .Vey efficient and quick delivery.Very reasonable price to others that I looked at.
Very happy wIth the product .Great selection of colors. Great gift for a two year old child.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved the balance bike

Bought the first balance bike for our 2 year old boy. He loved it and is using it on a daily basis now! The bike is light enough to be carried by myself and still be able to look after my boy when he is too tired to ride on the bike anymore. Love the different colour options available as well. Good investment especially during the Covid-lockdown.

See all Little Nation Balance Bike reviews

lesley38

lesley38asked

What is the full weight of the bike please?

Kat

Katasked

Cannot get the clamps on as they are too small. Have tried levering with a screwdriver to no avail.

Jody S.

Jody S.asked

Hi just assembled our boys balance bikes and the seat spins around and you can pull it out. Is this ment to hand or have I missed something?

Megan7
Megan7

Ours was the same, we just tightened it as much as possible & it was fine.

Elisha N.
Elisha N.

You have to make sure you tighten the screw on the lever as much as possible before closing the lever. Ours is very firm and definitely doesn’t pop out!

Ely
Ely

Did you manage to fix this issue? We have the same issue and can not get the clamp any tighter. My partner and I have both tried to get it right enough not to turn or sink, but we can't make it tighter and get it closed again.

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives