Little Nation Hearts Headphones

Little Nation Hearts Headphones

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ange

AngeMelbourne

Broke on the second use

We were so excited to be using these cute headphones that we even bought a second pair to give to a friend. We had a long plane trip so this was going to be very handy. However when they arrived in the mail, I was already disappointed because it looked flimsy. But we heard good things about the Little Nation brand and thought it might be sturdier than it looked. We took it on our trip and it broke at just its second use at our layover stop. One of the earpieces came off and the wire within snapped off as my toddler took it off her head. I was expecting it to to be a lot sturdier than that. I wouldn’t recommend it but it was pretty cheap. No issues with sound volume or quality while it was actually working though.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

janine

janineMelbs

Gread Headphones. Super Cute and Safe!

Date PurchasedMay 2017