Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower

Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower (page 2 of 3)

Little Mister Independent

My 16 month went from constantly wanting to be held in the kitchen to independent over night. I love that the tower promotes this. He uses the tower all daylong to colour in, play dough creations and watch what I’m doing. He “helps” at times but I find I need to keep some fun things on hand for him to be involved in on the bench. Otherwise he moves the tower around the kitchen. My partner works away so this has honestly changed my life. I can now cook dinner and clean up the kitchen with both hands!

Purchased for $119.00.

Great kitchen helper

The learning tower is fantastic! My toddler absolutely loves it and uses it everyday to help in the kitchen. Very stable & sturdy. Definitely recommend if your child loves being in the kitchen and helping out. 10/10!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

Great tower with many uses

Stable and sturdy for toddlers to climb up and down on their own. Great for colouring in on the bench, helping with cooking and washing hands at the sink. My little one loves it.

Tazzy Burgess
Tazzy BurgessPerth, WA

Best investment ever! Love it!

I bought the learning tower because my now 20 month old was always wanting to watch and be apart of kitchen activities cooking, cleaning & snacking.. she would drag a chair over and many times fall off because its not stable, when i saw this iknew it would be amazing but only now we are using it everyday i can confirm it is the best thing for keen helping toddlers :) My daughter is a pro and gets in and out so quickly and i feel safe when she's using it- highly recommended this product!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $150.00.

Emily P.
Emily P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous invention!

I purchased this for my very busy 18 month old. It took a few weeks to get her confidence using it but now, she is on it all the time. My girl enjoys being at the kitchen bench helping me and just generally making a mess and this facilitates this for her. I leave snacks on the bench and she just comes and goes now.
The tower is well made, easy to put together, clear instructions, good packaging and (after a short COVID delivery delay) received in good time. The quality of the wood is great and the painting also very good. Definitely worth the money and highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Sahest01
Sahest01Kimberley, WA

Exactly what I was hoping for!

Our son had become so interested in what we were doing in the kitchen and always wanted to be “up”. The tower does the treat! He’s up in it all the time and gets involved in meal prep which has increased his interest in different and new foods too! It’s such a great tool for him and it’s aesthetically really nice too (I’ve seen others I didn’t love as much)

Purchased in October 2020 for $119.00.

ejbrooks
ejbrooksNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Kitchen Helper

We love this tower, my son loves watching me cook & helping roll dough for bread or pizza. It’s the perfect height & keeps him perfectly safe. I love the fact that it will grow with him & he’ll be able to use it for years to come.

Purchased in October 2020 for $119.00.

MummyMel
MummyMelSydney, NSW

The most amazing baby product we’ve ever brought!

This product has been a game changer for our family. Our 17month old is a climber and was constantly climbing up onto bar stools to be apart of the action in the kitchen. Now she has her own special chair that she can climb on safely. She will stand at the bench and help on the tower and has many of her meals using it also. It is very well made and light weight. It fits in with our kitchen decor perfectly.

SammyMummy
SammyMummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Meal times are now so easy!

This learning tower has been beyond perfect for our little boy! It makes preparing meals so much easier when he is able to be involved in the process. The sturdy construction means that I know he is safe while using the learning tower.

Purchased in September 2020 for $149.00.

Love it!

My little girl loves getting up on her learning tower and being apart of our cooking in the kitchen. Definitely worth it. The tower was easy to put together and very sturdy :)

Purchased in September 2020.

Stacey Thompson
Stacey ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its amazing and sturdy

The learning tower is fantastic for my 2.5 year old, he loves being independent with it in the kitchen.
The tower was so easy to build and the materials are very sturdy.

Happy with purchase

Toddler loves this, nice to have my arms free while cooking and she can see what is happening. Much nicer looking than a hack or others out there for sale

Purchased in August 2020 for $120.00.

Katherine V.
Katherine V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made cooking so much easier

My daughter loves it so much. Can finally cook and clean the kitchen easily while keeping her busy. She loves baking and of course doing the dishes yay! Well made and great for the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at Little nation for $120.00.

Defiantly worth it!!

We love this learning tower my son is 1.5 years old and his a climber eeek! But this product is awesome as now he can safety stand at the bench and watch mum in the kitchen and I know he can’t fall off it. 10 out of 10!

Purchased in September 2020.

Raising.Azalee.N.Steele
Raising.Azalee.N.SteeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

My 22 month old LOVES this! It’s made meal times so much more enjoyable for her and she loves being able to get in and “help” with the food prep!