Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower

Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower

So perfect! Couldn’t be without it.

Our toddler absolutely loves it. Loves helping us with organising meals and being up at the bench top height. We have recommend this product to so many people. Thank you!!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $120.00.

Snez
SnezSydney, NSW

Must have for every child!

My daughter absolutely loves her learning tower and uses it on a daily basis. A safe way for her to be involved in the kitchen and she enjoys being a part of meal prep and was super excited to help make her birthday cake. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in September 2020.

James Wilson
James WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our daughter loves her learning tower

These learning towers are such a good idea, our two year old loves using it. She is really getting into helping make food, and we have started making cookies and muffins with her just for the sake of it because all she wants to do is cook! Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at Little Nation for $99.00.

Emm
EmmGippsland, VIC

It's great

My daughter uses it every day. It's very light and easy to move around. Very helpful. Very good quality and was easy to assemble. I wish we got this sooner as it's so useful and my daughter feel very independent.

Purchased in August 2020 at Mag Nation for $169.00.

Katie
Katie

Game Changer

After months of deliberating over whether or not I should get a Learning Tower I finally committed to puchased one and I have not looked back. Makes meal prep time so enjoyable now little Miss can be part of the action. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids

Meal prep just got more fun

We love our learning tower! Now I don't have my little one tugging at my leg the whole time I'm getting food ready, he is now apart of the process.
The tower is easy to put together and very sturdy. Great value for money and nice speedy postage!

Purchased in October 2020.

Harrison E
Harrison EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for little ones

Easy to put together, strong and great value for money! My little girl is 14months and loves it, She can see me making her breakfast/ lunch and dinners and it makes her feel included.

Pam
PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect so kids can be involved in cooking

The item shipped quickly, It was easy to put together and has made teeth brushing time much easier and we also love using it when we do any baking too!

Purchased in September 2020 at Little Nation for $120.00.

Rachael
RachaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A parents back saver!

Stylish design which is sleek and sturdy. Easy for children to climb up and down. My child is growing more independent by the day by climbing up to wash her hands before and after meal times (always supervised)

Purchased in September 2020.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Great to see what’s going on

My little loves to climb it n loves being up higher to see what’s going on and get involved!looking forward to when she can help me makes cakes much more!

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

The best thing we bought for his 2nd birthday.

We love this learning tower. Our 2 year old loves to see what's happening up on the kitchen bench and wash his hands in the sink. It was easy to put together, is super sturdy, and most importantly, the surfaces are treated nicely so they are easy to wipe clean if/when it gets grubby.

Purchased in October 2020 at Little Nation for $130.00.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Happy furniture!

A great addition to our kitchen bench! 15 month old can climb up and down herself and proudly stands at the top investigating whatever I’ve left in her reach. Allows me to work in the kitchen easier. Very happy with this purchase

Kaye H.
Kaye H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Little one loves the independence

Box delivered to door, Easy assembly.
Little one learnt to climb up and down very quickly, loves to get up and wash hands or help in the kitchen.
Lightweight and easy to move around.

Purchased in January 2020 at Little Nation .

Awesome

My 2 year old absolutely loves it, and she eats a lot more healthy snacks now that she is helping prepare them, this is a wonderful product 100% recommend so happy with it!

Purchased in August 2020.

KET
KETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

The learning tower is fantastic. It has allowed my 2 year old Son to be able to help and learn all about cooking with me. We both absolutely love it!

See all Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower reviews