Little Nation Push Trike Deluxe

Little Nation Push Trike Deluxe

MPNs: 0663701077049, 7059116655768, 7059116655836 and 7059116655904
See the Best Kids Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Nation

Great quality

Absolutely well worth the spend, this trike is so easy to use with a toddler, easy to navigate and looks amazing A great buy.
We assembled it in less than an hour as well.

Purchased in October 2021 for $179.00.

Dinesh
DineshWestern Australia

My daughter loves this trike

Love this trike; it is so easy to manoeuvre, it is lightweight and therefore easier to take out over my pram. My daughter loves it as he can see more than he can in his pram, and the foot rests are perfect until he can reach the pedals.

Purchased in July 2021 for $179.85.

Other Kids Bikes

Chris H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Son loves his trike

My Son loves his trike so much that he refuses to go in his stroller. It's easy for me to steer. The wheels are a nice ride at our dog park which can be a bit bumpy.

Assembly instructions need an upgrade. Was vague and not clear. Took quite long to assemble. Tools needed should be listed

Purchased in July 2021.

Elstar
ElstarMelbourne

So convenient and fun for my 13 month old

Love this trike; it is so easy to manoeuvre, it is lightweight and therefore easier to take out over my pram. My son loves it as he can see more than he can in his pram, and the foot rests are perfect until he can reach the pedals.

Purchased for $179.00.

Kids Bikes

Find out how Little Nation Push Trike Deluxe compares to other Kids Bikes

Rachel S.
Rachel S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered this and got a cheap look a like

Ordered this bike for my daughters birthday, not only is the colour wrong, the whole bike looks like the cheap knock off version even though I spent nearly $200 on it.
I wrote to complain and then sent me a copy and pasted answer where they didn't even try to change the colour of the text or half finished sentence.
Just said that it was the newest model and they haven't updated their website yet.
Very disappointed with this company, their response and now the bike.

Purchased in April 2021 at Little Nation for $169.99.