Little Nation Push Trike

Little Nation Push Trike (page 2 of 2)

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Neta

Neta

This is the perfect toddler trike !

I purchased the Little Nation Push Trike for my 2 year old niece , I babysit her often and I wanted a fun way to go on our walks to the park , the shops, and the school pick up . I can not fault this pram for a smooth ride on any surface , it’s a breeze to push and my niece loves it too !

Fred

FredPerth

Disappointed: Bad quality out of the box

Was really excited to assemble and get ready for a fun day the next morning with our 11 month old girl. Upon opening the box, I noticed the packaging material looked 2nd hand. I started taking out and unwrapping the pieces and started noticing scratches, chips and bad welding almost immediately. Was cringing through the process, but tried to ignore and focusing on the fun to be had the next day. However getting halfway of unpacking, I saw the foam covered parent bars had a rip and the inner pipe was bent + more scratches. Decided that it was just not worth it and repacked the whole thing and we'll be returning. PS, manual is really not good either, very small and bad quality black and white pictures as your only guide really.

KillianMmm

KillianMmmMelbourne

Very Happy with the purchase

We previously owned another brand trike and the quality was poor. We decided to purchase a Little Nation online after reading some great reviews and are very happy with the purchase. The assembly took some effort but the quality of the final product has out done our expectations.

What i love about the trike
- Great quality wheels
- Very strong solid frame
- Excellent steering
- Can be taken onto gravel and off road.
- Can be used by a 1 year old and a 5 year old.
- value for money

Highly recommended

Haas

HaasMelbourne

Awesome Trike for a 1 year old and 4 year old.

We purchased this trike for our second born after already having a great experience with the Little Nation balance bike. The trike is rock solid and looks to be something that we will have for a long time. A trip to the park now goes like this for our family. Second born rides in the trike while first born walks to the park. Then once at the park, Second born crawls around while first born burns around the racetrack in the trike! Its very handy that both our kids can use it in the one outing without having to change settings. After already mastering the balance bike. Our first born it now getting used to pedaling which will be great for his transition to a full pedal bike without training wheels.

Please Don’t Purchase This!

I recently purchased this for when my son turned 1. You could instantly tell when you open the package that the product was of terrible/cheap quality. Assembly of the product is however when the nightmare started. I have never put together a product as poorly made as this one. Instantly you could tell that certain aspects of the product were crooked which made it really difficult to put the item together. When I tried contacting the company, for being one in Australia it seems odd that they don’t have a phone number listed on their website. In addition, their chat message box on the website is always offline. Finally I highly recommend you search for a similar product elsewhere.

Rahrah

RahrahAU

Great quality trike to last through each stage.

Great Product - Little Nation Trike

Bought the blue deluxe trike for our grandson and think this is a great product. I found it easy to assemble (grandmother) and the online instructions were easy to follow. The trike itself is very sturdy, love the fact that it has a full hood which can be adjusted as we live in WA. Product just as shown in advert. Thank you Little Nation.

Bought my son the blue deluxe trike for his first birthday...I am so in love with it...it was easy to assemble, has a sturdy frame, & is awesomely lightweight to push & steer. The sunshade is the bees knees, going from no to half to almost full body coverage, the only thing it’s missing is foot peg adjustment for shorter legs, so they don’t just hang. I can’t fault this & recommend it 110%...

Aims52

Aims52Perth

Love Love Love this trike

We purchased this trike for our 12 month year old for $139.95. Shipping was very fast and assembly was relatively easy with the right tools. After using another brand for our eldest, we were very happy with the quality of the Little Nation trike. We especially love the wheels and the sturdiness of the frame and parent steering system. We use the trike everyday for the 20 min walk to school for pick ups and our daughter loves the change up from the pram. The preschoolers love using it as a normal trike too! High quality at a great price.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing parts but company soon rectified the problem

Missing parts and we missed giving it to our baby for her first bday but after emails to the company they sent out new parts and we were able to fix the bike ourselves using parts we made up and not it's a great bike and our baby loves it.

Will

WillMelbourne

Missing & broken parts

Trike arrived with broken brake. Tried contacting customer service for days (every one of those went unanswered - emails were bounced back as the inbox was full, online chat, instagram PM) only replied once I wrote on instagram picture as they do not supply you with a phone number. Paint work on trike is scratched, instruction booklet was ridiculously hard to see and differed from the online one. Husband had to go to Bunnings to get extra screws as we did not receive enough to put the bike together. Complete disaster!

Courto1984

Courto1984Auckland

Very happy with this purchase

Avoid

Jaacca

JaaccaCanberra

It has good and bad points

Daveylew

DaveylewMelbourne

We Love Our Little Nation Push Trike

Great Quality, Perfect for small trips.

We have had our Little Nation Push Trike for over 2 months now and my 16 months old son loves riding in it. We use it for quick trips to the park and smaller journeys. He likes it as a change to his normal pram and loves being able to see everywhere and not just the tunnel vision kids get with prams. Its easy to steer with the handlebar and feels real good quality. We don't use the shade canopy as we only use it after 4pm. Highly recommended over the Smart Trike if you want more bang for your buck..