2Little One's

Little One's Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Little One's? Claim your listing.
Garrett
Garrett

They are made in Belgium

Rajwinder Kaur
Rajwinder Kaur

Hi dear
I have bought little one nappies from NZ countdown... They are totally provides wrong information.
1. Size is not good as per write on box
2. Nappies are not soaking 4-5 hours as per Australia company wrote 12 hours safety for nappies.

Just waste of money.
Please contact me or give me contact of Australia’s company who is not making nappies, who write wrong information.

Thanks.

Nira N.
Nira N.

Probably they depend on the number of nappies. I use size 2 and they fit my expectations.

Charlotte
Charlotte

I have purchased the little ones size 4 which are made for 10-15kgs, my son is only 11kg -max 11 1/2kg and they're so tight on him? Has sizing changed can I take them back as I've only used around 5? I've also noticed he's been getting a bad rash when he wears them.

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

You would need to ring your store and ask make sure you explain the issues your son is having so they know its not just a change of mind purchase. but I had the same issue so now have gone to rascal and friends

Michelle k
Michelle k

Were are these nappies made from (country)

melbmumof3