Little One's

Little One's (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible would never buy again!!

I purchased the little ones Nappy Pants size toddler 10-15kgs 25 pk three days ago they are absolutely rubbish they have absolutely no absorption and they leak out the leg holes and soaking everything also the sizing on the package is completely incorrect my son is only 12kgs he is not a huge boy but the Nappies are to small they have no stretch in the they just tear every time I try to put I guess you get what you pay cheap nasty Quality for a cheap price I definitely would not recommend these to anyone.

Kelli

KelliPerth

Excellent nappy

I have found these nappies to be perfect for our family. I have never had a problem with leakage or rashes in any of my children. At only $10 a pack its great value for money. My kids wear them through the day & night and i think they're fantastic.

Brilliant for the price

I have been using baby love for most of the time but I've tried aldi, Huggies, thankyou, and a few others that have left her with rashes, leaks and red marks.
I originally just tried the wipes and they left no sticky residue and pulling out of the packet didn't give way more than 1 wipe.
Been using these for 3 weeks for my 1 year old and I've had no issues at all. I highly recommend this brand for the price and quality.

For a daytime nappy they are OK.

Alright for daytime, I buy the toddler and walker nappy pants which are nice and soft .Only issue is they don't hold large amounts of wee very well as it causes leakage and changing is needed more. Still use Huggies at night though for a better safeguard for leaks and avoiding wet sheets and more laundry.

shoppahholick26

shoppahholick26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the quality and price - amazing value for money!

Got a coupon from a baby expo for these, so got a 56pk for $7. Amazing value!!

I bought size 2 for day time and size 3 for night time which is thicker. I like the size 2 for day as it isn't as bulky. Highly recommend.

I don't think the newborn ones are good by the way... as they do not have an elastic waist- I think that's the root cause of most negative reviews here... my advice is thar it is good to use these after your little one has graduated from newborn size.

Henry

HenryBrisbane

I really like these

I have used these nappies in the infant size for my son. They do feel thinner than the "brand name" nappies but they have never leaked. I was given a packet as a baby gift and put off using them because I didn't think they would be as good as the brand names. They definitely surprised me. Will certainly use again.

Ada

Ada

Good product!

I love the little ones nappies. Great value for money, still good quality, I think it is better then nappies in coles brand. little ones nappies are much thinner than other brands, but never cause any leak.
BTW I love Little One's 6 value pack baby wipes, can not live without them.

Ariel

ArielMackay

This is Prefect

I just love Little one’s nappies.
So affordable and great value for money my children just love wearing these nappies and I have to say as a busy mum they are wonderfully made and easy fit. Super comfy for my baby. I just love this product. I highly recommend it to the Aussie mummy’s out there

Sherry

Sherry

Good value

I bought this as I ran out of the nappies. It is so much thinner than I expected but never cause any leak or explode for my bub. Due to its thin design, every time after he wee, you can feel the wetness from outside so I don't use it for overnight. Overall, it's good and I will continue to use it for my bub.

April

AprilSydney

Perfect

I love the little ones nappies . U have used every single brand nappy sold in Coles and Woolworths for both my children and this product has by far been then best money saving nappy without having quality lost. I have used the leading bands and spent the extra $20 a packet and I have had leaks and even bad nappy rash from one big name brands. But once I put these on my children straight away feel better. They fit perfect for larger babies too giving them comfort to crawl .

Couldn't even catch a drop of water

Leakage leakage leakage. Too much leakage! Worst nappy I've ever bought. Even if the nappy hasn't been on for an hour, it still leaks like it's overflowing. And when it leaks, the coloured dots bleed onto the clothes. I really hope it comes out in the wash. Such a shame Woolworths.

kozu

kozu

good for its price

i have been using little ones nappy from woolworths for last 3-4 months preety happy so far .... specially fitting is great and good for its price. i havs started with size 10-15 and now moved to size 13-18 walker both sizes are ok no any issues till now .

Anju

AnjuSydney, NSW

Feels wet from inside and outside but okay for budget

It is just okay if you are looking for budget shopping but you have change quickly as it feels wet from outside and inside too. If you are willing to change nappy quicker after each pee then you can use this , it does not do nappy rash. I found this nappy won’t give nappy rashes May be because you need to change it quicker,
Does not feel heavy as other too ,
I will recommend this if you want to change quick and looking for good price.

SydV

SydVSydney

Absolute garbage!

My husband bought the Little Ones newborn size when he was unable to find our regular nappies (Tooshies by Tom). To even give this product 1 star seems like 1 too many.

Even with 2 hourly nappy changes, I had to change my 2 week old son’s entire outfit 3 times during the night due to leakage!! Not exactly fun for a sleep deprived Mum.

I ended up popping a cloth nappy on him and had no further problems.

Terrible! Will never buy again

I bought these nappies for my 2 month old baby as I thought they were a great price. Every single day there was a leakage and I had to spray and wash many baby clothes. I ended up throwing out half the packet of nappies as they were not worth it. Would not recommend to anyone!

Better Off Using a Plastic Bag.

My partner and I bought these as they were fair priced.
Instant regret, its as they say in this case you get what you pay for.
Almost every nappy change our little ones green curry in a hurry had exploded up the backside of the clothes, it has ruined many outfits.
Definitley not a good product. In our opinion.

Perfect for all 3kids

I have used these nappies for all 3 my kids . I have noticed or it maybe just me but the junior nappy pants have gone up to 10$ when they were 8$ and the price says lowest price guarantee . I'm confused on a tight budget and have 3 children in these nappies 2 having health issue where I don't have spare money .

Perfect

Always bought huggies $33 and baby love $27 , this $10. Wish I knew this earlier. Thanks this is far by the best and bub doesn't have rashes no more. Will always get this now. Great price and huge savings. Happy
Thanks woolworths :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Victoria

VictoriaNew South Wales, 2820

Great for babies

I have used this product since it changed over from homebrand version I use this brand of nappy for my 2 year old son no leaks so far all around good nappy to use and i will be using these brand nappies on my future bub and these nappies are prices dropped at Woolies for $10

Patty Koko CiCi Lee

Patty Koko CiCi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

it's excellent for its price

$10 a bag for 50 nappies in Toddler. I have tried other economy and premium nappies, it's far the best cheap nappies i have tried. Its absorbency, thickness, design, softness is quite good considering it's pricing. I would choose this as a day nappy at any time. Actually, it already is.