Living Elements Online store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MAY DISPLAY CABINETS

Thank you to Steve at Living Elements for his great service both via email and phone calls in organising the order and delivery of my May Display Cabinets, great quality, only had to fit the selves myself and they look fantastic. I was kept up to date on where things were at with the order all the way through, delivery was convenient and smooth. Quality service and a quality product. Thank you all at Living Elements.
Heather on 07-09-19

Fantastic Service and Furniture

Thank you and your staff for your professional and prompt service and help. In receiving my furniture, I have to say it looks amazing. Easy to assemble, although most was already assembled.

A pleasant experience

Web navigation was easy
Range of choices was impressive
Totally satisfied with the condition and finish of the product
Assembly was easy
The service (by phone) provided, was exceptional.
Other retailers could learn a lot from 'Interior Designs' when it comes to service, courtesy, and determination to please their customers.

Quality furniture

Extremely happy with our purchase of jarrah dining chairs, great quality unlike others we have seen. It was that we are able to go to showroom to view the items, Leigh was very helpful, checked out other furniture while there & impressed with the range.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic products and customer experience

We purchased bedroom side tables, an entertainment unit and dining package. Steve was very helpful through the selection and purchase process. We needed to delay payment and delivery for the dining package, and Living Elements were extremely accommodating. Delivery to us in Adelaide was made in the timelines indicated to us at the time of making final payments. Assembly was easy enough. The quality of all products is first rate. The dining table and chairs were the last items in place, and they set the room off perfectly. The timber dining table is very solid and heavy!! We're so happy with it we've ordered 2 more chairs! Overall, we couldn't be happier with our purchases from Living Elements. Highly recommended!

Excellent product - Beautiful Timber

The website is very easy to manoeuvre through and we had no trouble choosing the exact piece we were looking for. So happy with our Bondi Dining room table and chairs. We have received so many positive comments and we love to look it brings to the space. We also recently purchased the new Stoke TV Unit and it compliments the Bondi table beautifully. The staff are so friendly and willing to assist with any requests and were more than happy to freight to North Victoria which very pleasing

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent quality, excellent service and fast shipping

We couldn't be happier with our purchases (Bondi TV unit and dining table), the website images were accurate and Steve was more than happy to talk through my questions submitted via their online form. He went out of his way to help - right down to sending photos of the furniture before it was shipped to make sure we were happy with them. We were originally looking at a table from Focus On Furniture but theirs looked so generic and would take 6 weeks before being ready for pick up, Living Elements had ours delivered within two weeks of us choosing them. The pieces are perfect, beautifully constructed and built to last.

Absolutely beautiful table!

We purchased a beautiful South Wharf Tasmanian Oak dining table 2400 and had it shipped to North Queensland. The dining table is of amazing quality. We have received wonderful feedback on it. It is a very high quality product. Great care was taken by Living Elements to deliver the table to us safely and quickly. Wonderful communication from Living Elements. We will be shopping here again.

Product Appearance As advertised

They are very helpful and good value.

The site was easy to find the item types I was looking for and the pictures of the products are excellent.
Product range is better than most retail stores and the quality is great.
And if it’s in stock I could get it immediately not order it like you have to in retail outlets. Retail outlets don’t like selling floor stock.
I have bought previously from them when I actually visited their warehouse showroom so I didn’t hesitate to buy another piece from them online only.
They worked quickly to get the item out of the warehouse and check it so I could get my own courier to pick up the same day for delivery to me in the country.
There has not been any assembly required of the items I’ve got so far.
I would recommend them to my friends.

Product Appearance As advertised

Simply awesome product & outstanding customer experience!

Simply amazed about the end to end customer experience with Living Elements Sales Manager Steve Scott. Really appreciated the personal follow up with our online purchase especially since living interstate. Thank you. This experience was further enhanced by the fantastic quality of the furniture when it arrived in a timely manner.

If you are wanting a piece of furniture made from reclaimed wood from a company that values their customers, then look no further!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent products and service!

We received our delivery from Living Elements this week and it is just as expected, lovely well-made furniture, the colours and quality portrayed on their website are identical to the items in real life.
The customer service received was second to none throughout, for which we are very grateful, we would definitely recommend purchasing from Living Elements.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Stand out pieces of furniture

I purchased the Bondi buffet which was delivered in perfect condition and was exactly as per the pictures displayed online. Called the store to ask further questions to assist with the choice and sizes available.
I also purchased the Bondi dining table in store, which was on display. I have had so many positive compliments. Very solid pieces of furniture. Whilst I was there I purchased a print which was in the showroom as well, they were happy to wrap it up and I arranged pick up. All this communication by the staff was seamless, efficient and very professional. I have visited many furniture stores and Living Elements secured the sale.
Looking at chairs next ! :-) highly recommend, friendly and helpful staff. What you see is what you get.

Product Appearance As advertised

Quality products and personalised attentive service

I bought a beautiful Blackwood buffet and was very pleased with the outstanding quality and service. I unfortunately put a scratch in it and Leigh was gracious enough to send out a tradesman to fix it. Even after a couple of years, Leigh remembered me and always took the time to have a thorough discussion. It is a pleasant surprise these days to have a business owner be so attentive. A+++ for quality, price and service. Thanks again Leigh.

Product Appearance As advertised

Started well, ended in tears

I purchased an item 6 months ago and found it to be a great experience, good quality item, and fast postage. I then followed up with another matching item, and I was posted a substandard, poorly finished piece. After discussions, they admitted to swapping manufacturers (there was no ownership as to the picture remaining the same as the old item). After numerous calls, avoidance and finally plain duplicity they acknowledged my request for a return, but I'll have to wait 2 weeks for someone to pick it up. Yes, underwhelming.

Helped to turn our new house into our new home. Wonderful.

My husband was looking on line and came across the Stonybrook Mountain Ash range. He is a retired cabinet maker and could not believe the price of the pieces.

We were in Melbourne on holiday and visited the Living Elements team. The quality was very good and the pieces very solid.

We live in Queensland and the furniture all arrived safely. We have only just moved into our new home and the pieces just fitted in beautifully.

Our friends liked the furniture so much they have ordered a couple of pieces for their apartment.

Thanks the The Living Elements Team for all their help.

Great service, affordable too!

Happened across Living Elements after a bit of Googling for bedside tables. Customer service has been fantastic all the way through from initial ordering, contacting me to let me know when the items would be in stock, confirming once they were in stock, confirming delivery time and date and then the delivery guys themselves being delightful made for a great experience! Not often you find such great personal customer service when ordering online, highly recommend. The tables themselves are fantastic quality for a great price too!

Great quality products

I ordered interstate so I was initially nervous about variation in the wood colour from the website pictures. Steve was really helpful, taking and sending me various pictures from the warehouse stock and I explained my preference for a light shade because of the other pieces I had picked. He was true to his word and my Bondi duly arrived (fully assembled) and the colour was as promised. Always a risk but the willingness to help and the quality of the product made it worth it. Drawers are lined, solid with lovely natural wood tones. In particular the design allows a perfect space in the middle of the unit for a sound bar. It’s beautiful, funtional and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. I would even make a trip to the Melbourne showroom, it would be worth it.

Top Quality

The web site was easy to navigate and the service and product and price where all excellent , compared to more expensive stores the quality was miles ahead

Great furniture and service

Whilst searching the net for an extension dining table, I discovered Living Elements web site. I was impressed by the range and design of their products, so I decided to make contact by phone. From my first call I found the staff provided excellent friendly assistance and each time I rang and discussed their products with them, they answered my queries and assisted me to sort out my best options. On visiting their showroom my husband and I were amazed by the quality and range of furniture available and seeing it in person it did not disappoint, the web site had given a very good image of the products. Both Leigh and Steve provided excellent service, from keeping our dining setting for us until we required it, to helping us choose a tv cabinet and coffee table (timber matching) to complete our purchase. Nothing was to much trouble and we were provided with excellent advice and sales assistance through to delivery of our purchase.

Our friends and family have been very impressed, as have we, with our purchases and we would not hesitate to suggest that if you want quality timber furniture, that comes with style and excellent service, you consider living elements. Sue and Warren K

What a great find! Beautiful furniture, awesome service and a great price.

After looking online for the perfect dresser, simple clean lines that was a solid wood and not laminate, I stumbled across this store. I can honestly say that the service and follow up I have had from Leigh has been hands down exceptional.
The dresser is exactly what I was after, it is beautifully made, nice and solid and looks great.
Would definitely recommend, and would be happy to purchase from again. Thanks Leigh!