LivingStyles

LivingStyles (page 2 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63%) · Not as advertised (38%)

M.P.Sydney

Return the wrong rug: mission impossible

We ordered the "Random Lines Belgian" rug. On the site there are 5 photos with different colors, but the description says "blue".
The rug has arrived and is not blue.
We ask for the return, and after two weeks and 6 e-mails, we respond that if there is not the original packaging (a trivial piece of transparent plastic that we necessarily had to break up to see the product) the refund can be 80% less.
Sickly!

Indeed

IndeedMelbourne

Great to deal with

I ordered a TV stand online which said it came fully assembled. When it arrived it was flat packed. After contacting Living Styles they were very apologetic and offered me to either return the stand for full refund or they would give me $ to have someone assemble it for me.

I opted to return the stand which was very easy as I was sent a return shipping label - shipped it back via Aus Post and received refund promptly.

Great customer service, and although I didn't end up keeping the stand I would definitely shop here again for other items.

Jack G

Jack GMelbourne

Beware if you need to return anything...

Beware, this online homewares site looks appealing, however when we genuinely had a reason to return an item (which they say they allow) we were met with real 'resistance' and lots of 'hoops' to jump through in order to justify our return. Very poor form and greatly wasted our time. Definitely not a good retailer in our book.

Got there in the end.

Perfect piece of furniture

Loved the sideboard I ordered. Exactly like the photos but even better. Excellent communication and fast, efficient delivery. Very happy.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Great product and exceptional service

Found exactly the fibre concrete stools I was looking for online. When they arrived I was really impressed with the quality compared to others I had seen. Unfortunately one of the three was damaged in transit, I notified Living Styles straight away and within 2 days they had agreed to replace it at no cost, excellent!

Sarah

SarahMargate

Great service and quality

I bought a beautiful timber table from living styles. Unfortunately - it arrived with a scratch on it. I texted them regarding this matter and they delivered a new table the day after upon picking up the one with a scratch - no worries. They were very friendly throughout the whole process. I would def shop with them again. Highly recommended ❀

Lyn7809

Lyn7809Shailer Park

Happy as can be

Thanks Livingstyles for my pendant lights they fit perfectly in our kitchen and match the decor beautifully, so glad I decided to go through these guys as the turn around time was a lot faster than what I was expecting!!!!

Pink

PinkSydney

If there was an option for 0 stars I would have put that.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Extremely poor, slow service.

I made a purchase in mid December - a gift for my Daughter for Christmas, she is still waiting for. I phoned to follow up the delayed delivery and queried if the order was actually in stock as the website had stated at the time of the order. I was told "yes the stools are in stock and it would be a few more weeks until delivery" WHY the delay if they are in stock?? Misleading information. It turns out after another follow up they were in fact not in stock and would be about a month away...It's now end of May and still no supply of my order. I have just cancelled the order. Seriously if you are happy to take peoples money online get your system working properly. Very disappointing!!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Best Service, Website and products

My purchase was made online via their fantastic website, easy to navigate around and simple to use.
The delivery of the product was fast and after sales service has been better than A+.
I am defiantly going to continue to buy off this website especially because its Australian based.
Thank you again.

Great After Sales Service

I purchased a Coat Rack online and unfortunately the wrong item was received. The process to have the right item sent out was stress free, a matter of just emailing and providing the incorrect product information. The new item was dispatched promptly and I received it quicker than the original item. Very easy to deal with via email/phone and regular status updates.

ShelleyS

ShelleySMelbourne

Prompt Action to Damaged Delivery Items.

I have ordered from Living Styles a few times and been very pleased with my purchases. I recently ordered two platters which unfortunately arrived broken. But not to worry - Living Styles organised replacement platters which arrived 2 days after they were informed of the problem. Congratulations on good service!

P Russo

P RussoWhyalla Playford, SA

Realistic Faux Trees- Overjoyed Customer

This product deserves a glowing review. I couldn't be happier with the result of this order. The Trees look so realistic. Sometimes this can be very hard to achieve but you guys have nailed it. The colour and material is spot on.

LivingStyles Service RepLivingStyles

Never again will I order from this company

N Reese

N ReeseAuburn

pleasure to deal with

The LivingStyles team was a pleasure to deal with. The clock looks divine and suited the space we were working with. Very well priced for the product received, packaged well too. Thanks again!

paramount quality products

I can happily state that my order was of paramount quality and I was provided supreme service via email. The driver was also extremely helpful. Thanks LivingStyles

T Meadth

T MeadthMt Evelyn,VIC

Elements Hall Rug

Took delivery of my latest purchase with Livingstyles and want to express my gratitude and appreciation towards their outstanding professional staff, quick delivery and masterful products.

Brian Nelson

Brian NelsonKelmscott

Unparalleled Shopping Experience

I continue to enjoy my shopping experience with this company with every order I place. They go above and beyond in service every time.

Tina J

Tina JMurrumba Downs

Ultimate Quality & Service

The doormat exceeded my expectations of ordering a product online. The staff were very professional assisting me with the order. I love the bright coloures used in the mat design and can tell that this product is made to last. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase through this business again. Thanks, Tina.

Pam G

Pam Gasked

Can I return 2 cushions I bought as they are not colour I thought they would be and receive a refund? Thank you Pamela Goldfinch

PatP

PatPasked

Hi we live in Victoria and are interested in purchasing some furniture. We note that you have a vic warehouse. Is it possible to collect from the warehouse? Thanks Patrick

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your query. We do not currently have a pick up point for customers in Victoria, all items are for delivery only. Should you have any further shipping enquiries regarding the item of interest our customer service team are happy to assist and can be reached on 1300 687 651. Thanks Pat.

Kind Regards,
Team LivingStyles.

Farmar

Farmarasked

What is the weight limit for bunk beds?

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

In order to get a more accurate answer for the weight limit of our high quality bunks you will need to provide an email to service@livingstyles.com.au the question and the SKU code regarding the specific bunk you are querying into.

Kindly also not the SKU code is next to the product name on the product detail page.

Warmest Regards,

Fiona

Hi Framar,

Thank you for your question, the standard weight limit is 80-100kg.

Warmest Regard,

Fiona

Get an answer from our members and LivingStyles representatives