Lizzy ADSL

Lizzy ADSL

Great service and value for money

I have been with Lizzy since Apr 2007. In that time I have had very few issues and when I did their tech support was very good. Its great to speak with a local that you can understand. They are always helpful and offer good advice! Keep up the good work guys.

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Support always available and professional

ADSL. Set-up was some time ago. There has been an intermittent problem - therefore hard to diagnose - with the Telstra connection. I find the requirement to go through a long checking procedure each time it drops out - before the provider will notify Telstra - time-consuming. Nevertheless the provider gives good support always professional.

Grant

GrantSeaford Victoria

Fanstatic Company. Best internet and phone Company i have found

I have been with Lizzy for many years and would never go back to the larger firms.Pricing of their services are excellent and after sales service is fantastic. They are always helpful and friendly. I have ADSL2 and vary rarely have drop outs if at all. Can only recall once in paste few years and was not their fault but the exchange

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

First class support team...........

A problem I encountered with Windows Live Mail was very promptly and professionally fixed. I am hard of hearing, but the Customer Support Team Member, was very understanding and patient with me......

I have been with "LIZZY" for over 12 years, and can not fault the service.....

G J Pettitt....

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Very pleased with the help in upgrading

Very happy with their support in the upgrading of our system. It was all done within 2 hours with a follow up phone call

Linda Knott

Linda KnottMunno Para

Lizzy is a great Australian company to be with & our money stays in Australia & provides jobs for Au

.NBN
Straight away very good
Haven't had any drop outs. but a bit of a problem 2 days after connection
Very satisfied with both Customer Service & Support

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Excellent All Round Service!

ADSL, Easy to deal with. Great Service. Reliable connection. Lizzy has been supportive all round and provided excellent service care and understanding.

nevergolizzy

nevergolizzymELBOURNE

Used to be alright

Great support!

I have an ADSL connection managed by Lizzy. My phone service was in the name of my wife who died seven months ago. Five months ago I arranged a transfer of her Telstra account into my name. The ADSL service was attached to that number. Three weeks ago Telstra disconnected the service - voice & ADSL - without notice.
I had paid the bills!
Telstra were prompt to reconnect the voice service but very slow to react to the problem with the ADSL service.
The Lizzy staff were terrific in sorting the problem out. Day after day for the past 10-14 days we worked on the problem together. I can now write this, and sort a few other business problems out, because of their dedicated support.

MarionSydney

Australian internet provider...great service.

Marion

I am still with Lizzy and last week switched to NBN. It went very smoothly, no problems. I know there are cheaper providers BUT I still like dealing with a few Australian guys whose names I know; still happy with Lizzy.

Excellent Broadband and Telephone service

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Everything at Lizzy works and works well - how refreshing!

I've been with Lizzy since 2009 and on the few occasions I've had to ask for help or advice, I have always been answered promptly, courteously and effectively. The staff, based here in Australia, speak plain English; no unnecessary or pretentious jargon.

Since starting with ADSL, I subsequently added my landline to the account. Everything at Lizzy works. Good on you for providing a simple and communicative service, that is consistently informative and helpful.
Solved my problem immediately

Lord-Nathan_Roberts

Lord-Nathan_Roberts

Recently signed up with Lizzy

Awful

Lizzy internet connected my house phone and could not even tell me the number.
Then they didn't connected my internet service for two weeks.

Then the guy [name removed] disconnected it all
after a hour of connecting it all

They don't even have technical support who know what they are talking about.

Rude

lizzy309VIC, 3030

Awesome customer service!

I had been with Lizzy for 7 years and only recently changed. Not because of their service, they are awesome. Local, friendly and helpful. They also answer within a few minutes max. I've never had any problems with them. Only reason I changed was that their ADSL plan prices are just not competitive enough. They did try to help me out with my plan to see if they could compete, but nowhere near. Sucks because I'm getting a much better price with my new ISP but the customer service is lacking horribly with the call centre being outside Australia.
Reliable, amazing customer service
Prices just could not compare to other major ISPs

lizzy309

I think they're part of Australia online. When you call they mention something like that in the recording.

S7iCkSt3R

S7iCkSt3RSouth Australia, 5162

Good

A great, reliable, cheap Internet Service Provider.
I highly recommend Lizzy Internet for their dial up service if you're looking for a back up or only need a slower internet connection or out of the service range for Broadband internet.
The only thing is that the automatic through the phone set up is a bit annoying to have to deal with when you first apply.
Great for it's price, I use their unlimited dial up.Good connection rates, nothing gone too horrendously wrong.Mates Rates a wonderful idea.
Sometimes their server is down, I'm assuming, because I can't log in and register my username and password for my connection to be enabled.

Good

The connection has been solid so far. No idle time limit is handy,
but a soft limit on the time would possibly make them the best
value in Oz.
Just signed up a few weeks back. Speed is generally good.Good value for money
When they say 6 hr. time limit they mean 6 hr. and not a minute more.