Listing monitored by Lizzy

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (6) · No (0)
maggie heit
maggie heitWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Customer care

It is a real pleasure to ring the Technical support team at Lizzy for their help. they are always prompt to answer or call back and help with any problems with ease. Thankyou Michael for helping me again today. Also great to speak to an Australian in Australia where no problem is to big to handle Thankyou Lizzy.

Gerry
GerryEltham

Excellent Lizzy service

reliable, had a couple of drop outs with NBN but problem soon fixed,
Spoke to Lizzy who chased up problems. and came back and advised me on faults and problems,
and possible how long I would be off line

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Love it. Great people to deal with

Very reliable, only a couple of times I had no internet, been with Lizzy for approx 8 years.
I have found the staff terrific to deal with, they were very helpful.
Would definitely recommend Lizzy ( aol)

No job too small

I had the NBN connected recently and for various technical reasons it wasn't connecting with Lizzy. I tried to resolve the issues myself, but given the complexity I rang Michael at Lizzy who detected modem/interface issues. Although I am a small user the technical issues were complex and required clarity, time and patience to fix. As a one computer household and am grateful to have received Michael's assistance. It obviously applies equally to all Lizzy customers: large or small as well as to those with simple or complex needs.

John
JohnIllawarra, NSW

Top Quality Service

Always a pleasurable experience when calling Lizzy for help and service. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to talk to someone. We have ways had a great service with no issues at all. The only reason for this upgrade from 25mbps to 50 mbps is we have more people in the household and the speed upgrade was needed for us.
Thank you again for your exceptional service.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Daisy
DaisyDundowran Beach

100% happy

I have been with Lizzy for years and have only had a few problems in all those years. My recent problem with a connection to my modem was giving me a lot of stress as there is often no mobile coverage in this area. I am in my seventies and live on my own out of town so was feeling somewhat isolated. The tech staff have been so patient with me (sorry guys) I would give them 10 stars if I could. They worked so hard to find the problem which was difficult for them as often they could not contact me. So good to speak to an Australian would recommend them to anyone looking for the best ISP in this country.

lester3944
lester3944Australian Capital Territory

I don't know where I'd be without Lizzy

Started years ago with adsl with Lizzy and would give them 7 stars out of 5. Smooth transition to NBN, one NBN drop out solved by Lizzy very quickly. Michael and the team are always there to assist with personal service and without having to hold on the phone for ages- wonderful people.

Patient and helpful

Were experiencing drop out issues but one phone call to Lizzy and subsequent visit by NBN fixed all our issues. I want to personally thank Michael Buthune for all of his patience and assistance with assisting me through the issue.

Gerry
GerryEltham

Great service.

Having been with Lizzy a number of years, I have always found the service offered by them excellent.
Alway polite on the phone and helpful, And when NBN came along, just one phone call to Lizzy, and all underway.
And soon connected.
The Team at Lizzy are great to deal with,

Excellent Service!

Good Service, good speeds and good prices, we couldn't ask for more.
We've left a large uncaring provider that left us on hold for 30
minutes or more whilst telling us how valuable our call was! We've
found Lizzy so refreshing.

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Dumped Dodo and went with Lizzy, haven't looked back!

I was so tired of dealing with overseas support staff, that I'd thought I'd give locals ago. It's a change to be talking to Aussies at Lizzy!

Absolutely fabulous cool

We have had dropouts but prompt , skillful correction by Lizzie got us back for all the tele-marketers to ring the bells.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Switch to Lizzy - Easy.

The switch to Lizzy NBN has been really easy. The NBN install and the delivery of the wifi all went smoothly. Plugged in and it worked straight off the bat. Good speed too.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Switched to Lizzy NBN, Easy.

The switch to Lizzy NBN has been easy. The NBN install and the delivery of the WiFi all went smoothly. Plugged in and worked straight off the bat.
Good speeds.
Pretty happy.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy

Good Speeds Helpful staff.

No drop outs, good speeds. Lizzy's staff know their stuff, they sort any issues on the spot.
We're very happy