Listing monitored by Lizzy

• Adequate Speeds Yes (5) · No (0)

Love it. Great people to deal with

Very reliable, only a couple of times I had no internet, been with Lizzy for approx 8 years.
I have found the staff terrific to deal with, they were very helpful.
Would definitely recommend Lizzy ( aol)

No job too small

I had the NBN connected recently and for various technical reasons it wasn't connecting with Lizzy. I tried to resolve the issues myself, but given the complexity I rang Michael at Lizzy who detected modem/interface issues. Although I am a small user the technical issues were complex and required clarity, time and patience to fix. As a one computer household and am grateful to have received Michael's assistance. It obviously applies equally to all Lizzy customers: large or small as well as to those with simple or complex needs.

Daisy
DaisyDundowran Beach

100% happy

I have been with Lizzy for years and have only had a few problems in all those years. My recent problem with a connection to my modem was giving me a lot of stress as there is often no mobile coverage in this area. I am in my seventies and live on my own out of town so was feeling somewhat isolated. The tech staff have been so patient with me (sorry guys) I would give them 10 stars if I could. They worked so hard to find the problem which was difficult for them as often they could not contact me. So good to speak to an Australian would recommend them to anyone looking for the best ISP in this country.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Lizzy NBN 12/1 (Standard Speed) compares to other Internet Service Providers

lester3944
lester3944Australian Capital Territory

I don't know where I'd be without Lizzy

Started years ago with adsl with Lizzy and would give them 7 stars out of 5. Smooth transition to NBN, one NBN drop out solved by Lizzy very quickly. Michael and the team are always there to assist with personal service and without having to hold on the phone for ages- wonderful people.

Patient and helpful

Were experiencing drop out issues but one phone call to Lizzy and subsequent visit by NBN fixed all our issues. I want to personally thank Michael Buthune for all of his patience and assistance with assisting me through the issue.

Review collected in partnership with Lizzy