Lizzy (page 2 of 2)

NBN, Fixed Wireless
Listing monitored by Lizzy

• Adequate Speeds Yes (8) · No (0)

Technical support with NBN

NBN
Excellent Connected within 4 days.
regular drop outs.
Extremely satisfied with the technical support, fantastic service given Christian and Nicholas would highly recommend Lizzy to anyone. Love that they are local. Cannot fault the service at all thank you so much for your care and support to someone who is not tech savvy.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Claudius81
Claudius81Adelaide

Customer Service is Exemplary.

I was setting up some wifi equipment and unfortunately through frustration reset the router. I contacted Lizzy helpdesk and they were fantastic in their support, and now the network is running perfectly through all the wifi connections in the house. I would recommend their service and support without hesitation.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

This amazing.

Thank you so much for all your help. It has been a crazy few days trying to set up my email on my new IPhone 7 and with all your help we did it in less than ten minutes. You were amazing and so professional and polite. Thank you again.

Connection TypeNot sure

Great service.

Thing I've always appreciated about Lizzy is the customer service.
Costs are costs but its the service you really remember.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent service.

I have been a Lizzy customer for years and I want to compliment them on their customer service & support.
They are always professional, patient and very easy to understand. I recently had problems with new software on my laptop. The guy I spoke to went above and beyond to sort it out for me.
I highly recommend them.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Brilliant.

We have been with Lizzy since the dial up days and they have always been nothing short of brilliant. On the very few occasions that I had trouble with my computer there was always a helpful, patient, easy to understand person to talk me through and fix the problem. Being Australian based is also a big advantage. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

The Slow And Painful Death

Hathani
HathaniBerringa

Thank you Lizzy.

We have been a Lizzy customer for quite a few years and really think it is one of the best around.
Price is NOT everything.
My husband was only saying at lunch that while we don't need their help very often when we do it is there and given in a very helpful, easy to understand, courteous manner.
Having an Australian based and staffed help centre is one of the reasons why we chose Lizzy at the beginning.
We have never regretted that decision.
Hathani

Great service.

I have been with lizzy.com.au for approximately 20 years and have been extremely satisfied with their services; firstly dial-up and then broadband. I live on the Sunshine Coast and the service is great. I am also very satisfied that I get very little juck mail. I recently had a problem with sending emails and the problem was corrected quickly by speaking to a very competent employee. Thanks Lizzy.

Dez
DezAustralia

Hidden charges

Obviously working as a subsidiary company, running toward capital gains. Sign up for plan, to get something completely different at a higher cost. Downloads amount misleading. Never received an agreement\contract\receipt for services supplied\agreed. Plans are aimed to achieve price hiking.

Michael B.Lizzy

Hi Dez, which plan did you sign up for? How was it completely different and at a higher cost and in what way are the plans aimed at price hiking?

Easy upgrade.

I wanted to upgrade my internet and the staff acted swiftly and upgraded it with minimal fuss. They are always there to help. Whether by phone or email, they are always ready to address your issue and their knowledgeable technicians are the best in the business. Definitely a company that is on top of their game.

Ray
RayDrouin, Vic

Great Company.

I would like to say I have been with Lizzy for a number of years and have always found the product excellent, and as far as the staff they have always been veryu freindly and excellent with any help with any slight problem I have had and these problems where nothing to do with there service, more a problem i was having and they spent quite some time with me helping me sort the problem out.

I would recomend Lizzy to anyone interested in using an excellent site.

NBN Connection

I had trouble setting up the modem for wifi NBN and I rang Lizzy support team to help me. Even though I found it difficult understanding all the terminology, the support technician was helpful and very patient and we eventually got it all working. Thank you Lizzy, you have always been helpful on the odd occasion I had a problem and I wouldn't think of changing providers.
Speaking to someone who made sure you understood!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Nic
NicGreat Southern, WA

Great.

Been on a data & phone package for nearly a year, service has been great. 3 drop outs, lasting an hour, over that period. Great value. Set up was a month process, as house had never had a phone number allocated, Lizzy staff were excellent and did all the leg work dispite Telstra's system blocking the processes.

L Griffiths
L GriffithsAdelaide

Be very careful!!

Penqueen
PenqueenAU

The worst ISP ever.

I consider Lizzy to be the worst ISP I have ever dealt with because of continual drop out of their dial up 'service' and the escalation in price of my phone bill which more than doubled with continual disconnections. They always insisted that my near new quality computer and modem was at fault and offered me no help in fixing their problem at all.

No service from continual drop outs.

Activ8
Activ8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth the money. Couldn't find a cheaper service provider. I usually use it on the weekends and the speed is what I would expect from dial-up. I never have trouble with drop-outs and always get 6 hours connection on the weekend. I'm not sure what it's like during the weekday evenings ... a bit slower I think. I pay $8.90 per month for unlimited dial-up. If you use a Lizzy Internet Mates Rates Number (#78946), Lizzy Internet will give you an extra $1 off this rate, making it $7.90 per month. Bargain.
Wouldn't choose another ISP for dial-up other than Lizzy Internet.
I've been with Lizzy for 3 years now and have no complaints. Lizzy Internet Mates Rates Number is a great idea.
Slower than broadband.

brussel
brusselAustralia

Excellent service, wouldn't use anyone else for dial-up. Easy to set up, any questions answered quickly and without annoying technical jargon. I was previously with Optus and Lizzy beats them hands down.
Excellent service, excellent price, excellent customer service, extremely reliable.
I haven't had any problems so far.

If you do your research you'll find the $8.90 per month dialup plan the most suitable. This is available at a discount of $7.90 per month if you signup using my Lizzy Internet Mates Rates Number - #65333.
In my opinion Lizzy has the best dialup plan in terms of value and quality. I've changed between many dialup packages before but I've chosen to remain with Lizzy dialup.
There were no issues I've experienced using Lizzy that hasn't occurred with other providers.

annieinegypt
annieinegyptasked
Lizzy

I am based in Salisbury, Qld currently with Optus. Optus are unable to provide any acceptable broadband speed due to congestion (acknowledged by them). I am very close to my local exchange. Optus has no intention of upgrading the exchange and NBN is nowhere near. Are slow speeds going to replicated with Lizzy?

Hi Annie,
We connect customers in your area via the Telstra network.
We've no reports of Telstra congestion at the Salisbury exchange.
Telstra have no plans to upgrade the Salisbury exchange which suggests there is no congestion.
This is no guarantee, Telstra are coy about which of their exchanges are congested.

Genieasked
Lizzy

I am around 950m direct line from Hornsby Exchange, same landline number since 1997 has been an "in-contact" service since (about) 2010. All online checks show "Yes ADSL2+ is available at your address". However, in past 2 weeks to ISPs have stuffed me around (badly) each call-centre person stating "Line incompatible with ADSL2+" or "Churning (of line rental) rejected". Tally is 20+ hours on call to ISPs.
I am now wondering if the scenario is that there are no ADSL2+ ports available at Hornsby Exchange, NSW??
Value your help, suggestions and expert knowledge.

Stubaby
Stubaby

You don't mention Telstra in your message. If you are prepared to use their products I know they are more responsive to fixing problems. We also have had a problem like this when we shifted our factory location. It took 12 weeks and a change of phone number to relocate a service from about 2k's away from the exchange to a location about 100 meters away. ISP's will quote 2-4 weeks for establishing a new ADSL connection that Telstra can fix in 24 hours. Also try Lizzy (maybe AOL in Sydney). They worked tirelessly for me.

Hi Genie,
Line qualifications show there are plenty of ports in Hornsby.
I don't think it's an issue of a lack of ports.
"Incompatible with ADSL2+", whose your phone service with?
It might be your phone service is not on the Telstra network?
Is it a plain vanilla phone service or does it have some special features enabled?
It's not ISDN is it?

Reply to Lizzy Official,
Yes line is with TLS and (as mentioned) in my question it's been as 'In-Contact" service since around 2010 - still with TLS as they mail me periodically "Do you wish to retain your In-Service designation on landline number #### ####

Yoda
Yodaasked

Hi!
I am with Telstra on a homeline+ADSL bundle with 200GB of data per month.
Address is LLOYD Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110.
What can you offer me to induce me to change over to you?

Hi Yoda,
Can you flick your home phone number to us at sales@lizzy.com.au?
Based on the phone number we can do a service qualification to answer your question.
Regards
Lizzy

Get an answer from our members and Lizzy representatives

Compare all 7 Lizzy
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$89.00$99.00
Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 7 Lizzy