Listing monitored by Lizzy

The Slow And Painful Death

Dez
    DezAustralia

Hidden charges

Obviously working as a subsidiary company, running toward capital gains. Sign up for plan, to get something completely different at a higher cost. Downloads amount misleading. Never received an agreement\contract\receipt for services supplied\agreed. Plans are aimed to achieve price hiking.

Michael B.Lizzy

Hi Dez, which plan did you sign up for? How was it completely different and at a higher cost and in what way are the plans aimed at price hiking?

L Griffiths
    L GriffithsAdelaide

Be very careful!!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Lizzy compares to other Internet Service Providers

Penqueen
    PenqueenAU

The worst ISP ever.

I consider Lizzy to be the worst ISP I have ever dealt with because of continual drop out of their dial up 'service' and the escalation in price of my phone bill which more than doubled with continual disconnections. They always insisted that my near new quality computer and modem was at fault and offered me no help in fixing their problem at all.

No service from continual drop outs.

annieinegypt
    annieinegyptasked
    Lizzy

I am based in Salisbury, Qld currently with Optus. Optus are unable to provide any acceptable broadband speed due to congestion (acknowledged by them). I am very close to my local exchange. Optus has no intention of upgrading the exchange and NBN is nowhere near. Are slow speeds going to replicated with Lizzy?

Hi Annie,
    We connect customers in your area via the Telstra network.
    We've no reports of Telstra congestion at the Salisbury exchange.
    Telstra have no plans to upgrade the Salisbury exchange which suggests there is no congestion.
    This is no guarantee, Telstra are coy about which of their exchanges are congested.

Genieasked
    Lizzy

I am around 950m direct line from Hornsby Exchange, same landline number since 1997 has been an "in-contact" service since (about) 2010. All online checks show "Yes ADSL2+ is available at your address". However, in past 2 weeks to ISPs have stuffed me around (badly) each call-centre person stating "Line incompatible with ADSL2+" or "Churning (of line rental) rejected". Tally is 20+ hours on call to ISPs.
    I am now wondering if the scenario is that there are no ADSL2+ ports available at Hornsby Exchange, NSW??
    Value your help, suggestions and expert knowledge.

Stubaby
    Stubaby

You don't mention Telstra in your message. If you are prepared to use their products I know they are more responsive to fixing problems. We also have had a problem like this when we shifted our factory location. It took 12 weeks and a change of phone number to relocate a service from about 2k's away from the exchange to a location about 100 meters away. ISP's will quote 2-4 weeks for establishing a new ADSL connection that Telstra can fix in 24 hours. Also try Lizzy (maybe AOL in Sydney). They worked tirelessly for me.

Hi Genie,
    Line qualifications show there are plenty of ports in Hornsby.
    I don't think it's an issue of a lack of ports.
    "Incompatible with ADSL2+", whose your phone service with?
    It might be your phone service is not on the Telstra network?
    Is it a plain vanilla phone service or does it have some special features enabled?
    It's not ISDN is it?

Reply to Lizzy Official,
    Yes line is with TLS and (as mentioned) in my question it's been as 'In-Contact" service since around 2010 - still with TLS as they mail me periodically "Do you wish to retain your In-Service designation on landline number #### ####

Yoda
    Yodaasked

Hi!
    I am with Telstra on a homeline+ADSL bundle with 200GB of data per month.
    Address is LLOYD Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110.
    What can you offer me to induce me to change over to you?

Hi Yoda,
    Can you flick your home phone number to us at sales@lizzy.com.au?
    Based on the phone number we can do a service qualification to answer your question.
    Regards
    Lizzy

Get an answer from our members and Lizzy representatives

Compare all 7 Lizzy
    Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$89.00$99.00
    Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
    Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
    Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
    ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
    Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
    Compare all 7 Lizzy