Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid

Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid (page 2 of 20)

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

What a waste of time

An absolute waste of time, I put money on card at postoffice with intention of going online and adding more to use overseas. Could not get account set up to even access to add more funds. Customer Service tried to help but we went around and round in circles and wasted nearly 2 hours! Could not access overseas and could have been left with no spending money. I took cash and lucky that I did.

Waste of time and Money!

Purchased at local P/O with two forms of ID which I don't mind, get home to make an online account to access the check balance feature and what not. I put in the details it is asking for to be told the card is already linked. Call the number provided to then hear it will charge me to check balance over the phone. It is a rip off and have spent so much time trying to fix this. I would not recommend this. Wish I would have seen the reviews before I had purchased.

M CarswellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a Visa Load and Go Card but can't use it when on WEB,"BBBBB" useless.

M Carswell

Hi Sami. I did receive your message, thank you, where you said that someone soon was going to contact me regarding this matter, its going on a week now and still no contact. Is that a long soon or short soon?

Mars DVictoria

Locked out of my Load n Go account

I'll try to not use aggressive language, but due to my having complained about the appalling lack of service and functionality and also support while travelling...now I am locked out of account and so cant see my statements nor my balance to transfer the remaining money into my bank account. I am trying to work on my tax statements but cant when I'm locked out of my Load n go account.

Hey Mars,

It's concerning to hear that you are still having issues and haven't had much assistance. I've just sent you a message for some more details so I can pass it onto Load&Go who will contact you and help further.

I got back in today.

Must be owned by china! You get the third degree when you buy the card, then it takes weeks to activate then cant login

Must be owned by china! You get the third degree when you buy the card, then it takes days or weeks to activate, then if you want to login on line to check a balance or transaction they send you to an add card address which will take yo in a never ending loop until it blows your mind. About time they privatized it, could not be any worse

Bek

BekMid West, WA

Fraudulent

I have bought numerous cards and they all end up with fraudulent purchases! They say it’s iTunes U and it’s Pos signature....?..... I loaded my daughters card and gave it to her but it had already been spent!!!!!! How dies this happen! Unimpressed to say the least!!!!

Absolutely Bloody Useless!

The whole point of obtaining and "Loading" this pre paid card was to use online and limit any potential security issues not wanting to use our normal credit card online.
On more than one occasion we have been unable to complete a purchases on various sites, using this card for the purpose it was intended has become a complete exercise in FUTILITY, even after completing the "verify" process on the load and go site . TWO thumbs down VISA and Australia post, very poor show!

Juls

JulsVictoria

Useless

Cannot login to check account balance, all login directions take you on a merry-go-round that results in "requested denied"in every instance. Account balance unknown & no way of accessing anything. Biggest ripoff ever!

Glyder

GlyderPerth

First Timer

Just got my first pay and load or whatever it's called. Brilliant. Took half-an-hour to figure out -including the 5 minute queue to buy the thing. Activated and registered beautifully. Had the first purchase wrapped up within the half hour too. Haven't had a credit card for 15 years - limited my online purchase activity a bit - but stiff cat. Will probably turn into a consumerist now.

Only bad thing was the bloody expiry date on the card. Gave me 16 months instead of 36 months! Poor annoring Australia Post. Now I've got another $6.95 fee coming up 05/20. Apart from that - day one I'm pretty impressed. Waiting for the so called "conference high" to wear off. Wonder how long that will be?

MieslingSydney

Pointless product, even more useless call centre

Miesling

No point wasting more time with Auspost load and go; I don’t feel Auspost has the skills to provide services such as these. How sad is it that I would rather deal with a bank than Auspost.

Wish I hadn't wasted $56.65.

I too have spent the last hour trying to activate this card. I purchased it this morning (Saturday) from the local Post Office. It was to be for my son who leaves on holiday tomorrow. The woman who sold it to me took all my personal details and ID and said that my son would be able to change all of this to use it for himself. Well so far, I haven't been able to Register it and let alone find a place where son can make this card his. I'll be visiting the POST OFFICE first thing Wednesday morning to get my money back. It is the most un user friendly PrePaid card I've ever bought.

Annoyed
Annoyed

MelMelbourne

Dismal assistance and communication with stolen load and go visa

Mel

Apologies. This review is for the Load&Go Reloadable Prepaid Visa.

Grace

Grace

Cancel my load and go card

My grandfather recently purchased a load and go card which he hasn't used yet. When he got the load and go card he had to give two forms if id that was recorded on the computer. He is very worried about his privacy. He wants to know if he cancels the load and go will all his private information ( driver's licence number, address etc) be deleted from the system.

Andrew

AndrewQueensland, 4218

Not "in a timely manner" at all

When I've found out that payID is not an option, that the only way to use this up is as Debit Card, that transfers from my other account to the post one take the same amount of time than any other.... I've asked myself why.... why to have such card?

charles

charles

visa card problem has been fixed............

just to let everybody know after the hassl of reinputting info the card now works flawlessly...have been useing it to pay my phone every month...now i would encourage this card for use.....

shazzadut

shazzadutSydney, NSW

Handy card

I’ve had my Load and Go for several years. I don’t use credit cards so I just wanted a debit card that was easy to buy, top up and use. This one fills all the requirements. Top it up at my local PO. Transaction fee is something like 9c so I’m not going to bother worrying about that. My card has twice been renewed automatically by Australia Post so I keep the same account card numbers which is handy for PayPal etc.

shazz1961

shazz1961Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great card.

As someone who would NEVER use my personal Visa online,this card is a great way to shop online.I have never had any issues with it.

Sye

SyeMelbourne

Another hacked card...

My card was hacked a couple of years ago, and i tried without any luck to try and get my $100 back, in the end i gave up and have not used the card since. I would love a recommendation for a reliable load and go credit card that works.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Fixed problem but not without stress

Brandie Carter

Brandie CarterROCKHAMPTON

Do Not Honour

Currently on holidays with a full load and go card. Every time I try to use it, it declines and says DO NOT HONOUR. I’ve contacted Aust Post & Load and Go, but no one can help me. I’m now short of $999 and not sure what to do. Hoping by writing this review someone will contact me.

wendyasked

i can find my balance of my card and used it the other day, but is less in the account than i spent. Is there a way of tracking what i have spent, there has been $26.37 less and have no idea why. thanks for your help

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Wendy,

I strongly recommend reaching out to our Load and Go team about your transactions. Their number is on the back of your card :)

Priscila

orlandoammon
orlandoammon

why cant i use my load and go card online like on ebay and paypal

John Miller

John Millerasked

As my sole income is the Age Pension, which is paid weekly and some payments are needed on a monthly basis I purchased a L&G Auspost Reloadable Visa card with an expiry date of 05/20. I have set my bank account to make a scheduled fortnightly, as the Pension is paid fortnightly, payment to my L&G Visa and it worked for the first couple of times but then my bank account was duly debited BUT the funds did not appear on the L&G card, even after almost a week. This means that my money is being held by the system. This morning I tried, via my bank's online banking, to make a small transfer to test the system and it has also failed to appear. The first few times the scheduled payment was made the result was there on the right day by the time I got out of bed.
What is going on?

Moonie Michael

Please reach out to the Load and Go team for assistance. Their number is on the back of your card :)

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with your card and fortnightly loading payments. The info Moonie provided you is correct, please reach out to the Load and Go team for help with this, they have access to the systems to be able to access your account.

Priscila

Adam Barra K.

Adam Barra K.asked

My partner and I decided to give this load and go card a shot... we stupidly didn’t write down the email and password to our card... if we forget these details, what do we do?

Moonie Michael

I would suggest contacting the Australia Post Load & Go department on their 1300 number, they'll help you!

Matthew
Matthew

The Auspost Load and Go people will be able to assist. A suggested next steps if you have the PIN is to withdraw any money on the card and close the account. These things are sort of useless.

BRIANR
BRIANR

Call the number on the card

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives