Trentan

TrentanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, passionate and educated team

MadHar

MadHarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Example of excellent customer service from Loan Base

Our experience with Loan Base was nothing less than exceptional. Shout out to Leo and Lauren.
We did had an instance where seemingly an unexpected cost was hitting our refinance process but when explained to Leo, he understood the issue and helped us to get past that unexpected cost.
This is all you want as a customer.
We are extremely satisfied and we are going to recommend Loan Base (especially Leo and Lauren) for their excellent and exceptional support throughout our loan re-finance journey.
Good Luck Leo and Lauren !
Cheers,
Madhur

Nanda

NandaSydney, NSW

Loanbase team is amazing

Leo and Tanisha helped us in getting across every step in detail. Their coordination and follow up was excellent which made our application journey really pain free. Their support was amazing

JJ F.Loan Base

Hi Nanda, thank you for your kind review! The team here strives to provide our service with excellence so it's reassuring to see you had a great experience working with Leo and Tanisha.
We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Jas a

Jas aGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Mortgage Brokers

So thankful for Leo and Lauren for all their help and for pushing through to make our refinancing and renovation endeavours come true!
Leo was very professional, patient and responsive to all my questions!
I highly recommend Leo for those looking for a mortgage broker, and Lauren as his support person, was a brilliant addition to the wholesome service provided.

Best broker service in Australia

I can’t recommend Loan Base enough if you are looking for the most competitive interest rate out there! I had a positive and stress free experience working with Andrew and his team, who worked around the clock to meet our 30 day settlement. Great customer service and professional team.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
JJ F.Loan Base

Hi Aylin, thanks for your kind review! We strive to provide a stress-free service and are glad to hear that you indeed experienced this working with Andrew and the Loan Base Team. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Exceptional

If only I can give more than 5 stars.

The service that I have received from my first call all the way to settlement has been exceptional.

I could not have asked for a better broker than Andrew & Tanisha who provided me a very competitive rate and at the same time took care of everything hassle free.
Highly recommended loanbase & will be referring family/friends

Simon H.

Simon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic A++ From Andrew & Tanisha (Loan Base)

Nothing but service from this team. At every step that outlined what was required.

My finances were tricky as linked to a family business and trust, and they helped throughout each step.

My wife and I are so pleased to be saving so much money with our new loan, and can't wait to work with the team again in 2 years time when our contract is up.

Would absolutely recommend to any friends and family.

A special shoutout to Tanisha who was super helpful throughout the process.

Nik Nieuwenhuis

Nik NieuwenhuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience with Loan Base!

We recently chose Loan Base for refinancing our Homeloan and could not have picked a better Broker. Andrew and the team at Loan Base made the whole process so easy. From initial contact and proposal through to final settlement the communication was clear and everything was finalised quickly. They answered all our questions along the way.
Thanks Andrew and the Loan Base Team!! Would definitely recommend to friends & family or anyone looking to refinance or get a loan.

JJ F.Loan Base

Hi Nik, thank you for your kind review. We're so glad you had a great experience with Andrew and the Loan Base team and are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Amazing service!

Just purchased my first home with these guys! Amazing service and highly recommend. They found a super low rate for me and were extremely responsive and timely with everything. Not once did I have to chase them up. Very pleasant experience. Thanks again!

Application Process

Rejeesh

RejeeshSydney, NSW

Great experience working with Loan Base! Keep up the good work!

Very fortunate to have chosen Loan Base for my loan refinancing. They are are group of great professionals who helped me get the best deal in the market and supported me throughout out the application process, loan settlement and beyond! Dealing with Leo, the mortgage specialist on my loan application has been a great experience, he is very informative and above all very honest and transparent in his dealings. Highly recommend Leo and the whole team of Loan Base for any mortgage related services!

Leo is super dedicated

Leo is very dedicated, answer my questions in timely manner, very easy to reach. He will not make up an answer, if there is something he is not sure, he will confirm with the bank and get back to me. Very happy with Leo. Highly recommended!

Home loans made easy

The team in Loan Base was excellent and very professional. A special thanks to Edison who I dealt with and he was able to provide accurate information and was very efficient on informing me of updates during the application process. Edison took due care to ensure that I got the best rates and had worked very hard to get my application over the line. Excellent customer service.

Smith

SmithPerth, WA

Excellent Service. Highly recommend!

Excellent Service. Highly recommend Loan Base!
To start with, their proposal was clear and giving different options.
Leo was giving clear info and regular updates and follow-ups which was great. Will use them again.

Anand C

Anand CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinance made easy

A pleasure to deal with Leo, Lauren and the admin team as my refinancing was transparent and made extremely easy. They work for your needs, provide with the all the options and gets the process of refinancing done very efficiently. They was particularly patient in answering all the silly but valid questions that came with it and help along the way. Highly recommend them.

JJ F.Loan Base

Hi C, thanks for your kind review. We always aim to deliver our clients a great experience, and we're really happy to hear that the team took good care of you. We look forward to working with you again!

Prasanga D.

Prasanga D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert team of professionals to help you with your home loans

Leo reached out to me when I compared home loans from their website and helped me to select the best deal in town to refinance our mortgage. He explained all the options we have and explained why one is better than the other in various scenarios.
Lauren lodged the loan documents on behalf of us and she was thorough, she made sure we had timely provided all relevant docs so the loan can progress sooner.
Overall our experience was 5star with LoanBase team, we were able to get the deal we wanted. Would highly recommend LoanBase!

Find out how Loan Base Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Professional broker acting in my best interests

Leo and Lauren were always friendly and patient. They acted in our best interests and achieved a great result from a reputable financier. Communication was excellent all of the way through the process. Thanks for all of your help.

Damodar S.

Damodar S.

LoanBase Team is unbelievably Amazing

Jenny Y.

Jenny Y.Sydney, NSW

Trusted broker

Leo and his team are excellent at what they do - knowledgeable and understands and delievers on each customers' unique situations and needs. They kept me informed and ensured all my queries were answered throughout the whole process.

Pallavi

PallaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Thanks to Leo and Lauren. Processed my first home loan very professional and friendly. They have so much patiense to answer all my questions and concerns. Thanks to Loan Base

JJ F.Loan Base

Very friendly and professional service

Leo, Lauren and their team found us a great interest rate and guided us through the entire refinance process. Both were happy to answer any questions we had and got back to us quickly with a phone call or an email.