Nik Nieuwenhuis

Nik NieuwenhuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience with Loan Base!

We recently chose Loan Base for refinancing our Homeloan and could not have picked a better Broker. Andrew and the team at Loan Base made the whole process so easy. From initial contact and proposal through to final settlement the communication was clear and everything was finalised quickly. They answered all our questions along the way.
Thanks Andrew and the Loan Base Team!! Would definitely recommend to friends & family or anyone looking to refinance or get a loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
JJ F.Loan Base

Hi Nik, thank you for your kind review. We're so glad you had a great experience with Andrew and the Loan Base team and are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Anand C

Anand CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinance made easy

A pleasure to deal with Leo, Lauren and the admin team as my refinancing was transparent and made extremely easy. They work for your needs, provide with the all the options and gets the process of refinancing done very efficiently. They was particularly patient in answering all the silly but valid questions that came with it and help along the way. Highly recommend them.

JJ F.Loan Base

Hi C, thanks for your kind review. We always aim to deliver our clients a great experience, and we're really happy to hear that the team took good care of you. We look forward to working with you again!

Professional broker acting in my best interests

Leo and Lauren were always friendly and patient. They acted in our best interests and achieved a great result from a reputable financier. Communication was excellent all of the way through the process. Thanks for all of your help.

Damodar S.

Damodar S.

LoanBase Team is unbelievably Amazing

snaps

snapsSydney

Excellent broker

I can highly recommend Leo and his team at Loan Base. They were a pleasure to deal with and their online systems are excellent. They found a the best around with some added bonuses that made the refinance all the more worthwhile. Their follow up service was fantastic as well.

Junzhao

JunzhaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

The whole refinance process was done very professionally. Andrew is extremely responsive and straightforward. They were recommended to me by a colleague of mine and I sure would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to obtain a new home loan.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Brett M

Brett MO'Connor 2602, ACT

Good team effort to produce beneficial results

Loan Base works hard to deliver results for their customers: they are a determined outfit with a definite customer focus and many options for you to consider. Their service doesn't cease at the moment that you sign on the dotted line too - they're here for the long haul. A strongly recommended option for those looking for the best finance or refinance option available, and a comfortable way of making the transition.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Anthony J.

Anthony J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home with loan base

Had Leo Gonzales and Lauren Flood organise our new loan with us porting our existing loan to the Adelaide bank, Leo and Lauren where 100% professional with amazing communication, always spot on with there replies, was able to get a lower interest rate home loan and they even rebated the fees. Would highly recommend Loan Base thanks again Leo and Lauren!!..

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Leon

LeonSydney, NSW

Easy to work with

Andrew helped me move two loans, the first was 6 months ago and the second loan was just last month. On both occasions the loans were moved hassle free and saved me a heap of time and money. Andrew and his team are easy to deal with and would recommend them to anyone.

JJ F.Loan Base

Always a pleasure, Leon! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Andrew and the Loan Base team once again. We look forward to assisting you with your finance needs in the future.

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Andrew was was super easy to deal with, true to his word and client focused. Made the whole process easy. Rest of the team made it real easy too so big thankyou all round. No hesitation recommending these guys in future.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Andrew was superb! He walked me through the process as we all know loan applications are a pain in the a**. It was great to speak to a real human being. Ended with an awesome rate I wouldn't of been able to find elsewhere. They also saved me the 4 weeks discharge waiting period as they proactively lodged my discharge to ensure I could settle shortly after my loan was approved.

Niki

NikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Impressed!

This is the first time that refinancing our home loan has not been a painful and arduous process. Thanks so much to Leo for his professionalism and know-how; he promptly steered us towards a lender whose product was perfect for our needs. Also, a big thank you to Lauren for steering us through the final process to clinch the deal. Really lovely people and so easy to work with. Thanks guys!

Nalin

NalinSydney, NSW

Extremely Satisfied

A big THANK YOU to Chris and Andrew at Loan Base for getting us the best possible deal for refinancing our home loan. Truly impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, transparency and high level of customer care.
I would happily recommend them to all my contacts.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sanjay S.

Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are the best !

I just wanted to take this chance to THANK Loan Base to help me refinancing my home loan. Personally I am impressed with their service, communication, professionalism and in general the customer care attributes. Chris & team kept me informed at every gate and HELP was just one call away. Loan Base is probably the best I have dealt with in the recent past. Just thought I would share my appreciation of the excellent work and add a extremely positive review here. I will refer more folks as and when I get chance.

Jules B

Jules BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A seamless process with great results!

Chris and the team at Loan Base did a stellar job refinancing our home loan! It was a seamless process and great communication which led to an amazing result- thanks so much again!!