Loan Base

Andrew was was super easy to deal with, true to his word and client focused. Made the whole process easy. Rest of the team made it real easy too so big thankyou all round. No hesitation recommending these guys in future.

Online Tools
Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Andrew was superb! He walked me through the process as we all know loan applications are a pain in the a**. It was great to speak to a real human being. Ended with an awesome rate I wouldn't of been able to find elsewhere. They also saved me the 4 weeks discharge waiting period as they proactively lodged my discharge to ensure I could settle shortly after my loan was approved.

Niki

NikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Impressed!

This is the first time that refinancing our home loan has not been a painful and arduous process. Thanks so much to Leo for his professionalism and know-how; he promptly steered us towards a lender whose product was perfect for our needs. Also, a big thank you to Lauren for steering us through the final process to clinch the deal. Really lovely people and so easy to work with. Thanks guys!

Loans

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Nalin

NalinSydney, NSW

Extremely Satisfied

A big THANK YOU to Chris and Andrew at Loan Base for getting us the best possible deal for refinancing our home loan. Truly impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, transparency and high level of customer care.
I would happily recommend them to all my contacts.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sanjay S.

Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are the best !

I just wanted to take this chance to THANK Loan Base to help me refinancing my home loan. Personally I am impressed with their service, communication, professionalism and in general the customer care attributes. Chris & team kept me informed at every gate and HELP was just one call away. Loan Base is probably the best I have dealt with in the recent past. Just thought I would share my appreciation of the excellent work and add a extremely positive review here. I will refer more folks as and when I get chance.

Jules B

Jules BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A seamless process with great results!

Chris and the team at Loan Base did a stellar job refinancing our home loan! It was a seamless process and great communication which led to an amazing result- thanks so much again!!