Amazing service!

Just purchased my first home with these guys! Amazing service and highly recommend. They found a super low rate for me and were extremely responsive and timely with everything. Not once did I have to chase them up. Very pleasant experience. Thanks again!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
JJ F.Loan Base

Great service, secured our first home loan

Chris, Lauren and all others that we dealed with at Loan base were professional, helpful and went above and beyond to secure our first home loan in an extremely unstable financial environment.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
JJ F.Loan Base
BCJ

BCJSydney, NSW

Great team, fantastic results

Andrew Loucas and team worked hard to secure me my home loan. Incredible! Very highly recommended. Andrew managed to secure me a great rate and help us through the hoops of purchasing. Also, if you have a slightly unorthodox situation speak with the team. Am using them again for a future purchase.

Loans

Find out how Loan Base compares to other Loans

Gabi

GabiSydney, NSW

Great focus on clients needs and awesome support!

Excellent support for sure! Received information extremely quick and support when and where I needed. Happy with the product I was offered and outcome. Definitely recommend the team, specially Chris Gillis!

Super helpful, great service

Highly recommend Chris and the team, they got us a great rate for our home loan with no fuss, and went out of their way to get us across the line, especially considering the hurdles we faced (gazumped on first property, vendor's solicitor lost our paperwork). Above and beyond, 10/10 for customer service.

Alexander

AlexanderSydney, NSW

5 stars!! Amazing service!!

Purchased my first property last year! Andrew and the team were super helpful and patient throughout the whole experience.

They organised a proposal of the top lenders based on my personal situation and provided recommendations as to what would suit me the best.

There website also makes it super easy to view lenders rates anytime I want!

Absolutely love how detailed and caring these guys are!

They walked me through the entire process and made the purchasing experience stress free!

Highly highly recommend loan base! I look forward to coming back for when I purchase my second property!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Nihal

NihalSydney, NSW

With all the knowledge that helps you make a smart decision

Chris is one of the best home loan adviser/ broker that a new home buyer can get. He has got the all the knowledge that will help you make the smart decision based on your financial situation. He will go to great lengths to get you the best loan deals and also answer all your questions as many times you want without getting frustrated. He is kind and understands the pressure people go through while purchasing a house.