Anthony J.

Anthony J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home with loan base

Had Leo Gonzales and Lauren Flood organise our new loan with us porting our existing loan to the Adelaide bank, Leo and Lauren where 100% professional with amazing communication, always spot on with there replies, was able to get a lower interest rate home loan and they even rebated the fees. Would highly recommend Loan Base thanks again Leo and Lauren!!..

anil

anilSydney

Competitive rates and good customer service

The team at Loan base is most helpful, efficient and genuinely lovely.

A special mention to Andrew Lucas.

I would have no hesitation whatsoever in using Loanbase again, or in highly recommending them to anyone.

JJ F.Loan Base

Thanks for your kind words, Anil. We’re glad we could work with you and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Leon

LeonSydney, NSW

Easy to work with

Andrew helped me move two loans, the first was 6 months ago and the second loan was just last month. On both occasions the loans were moved hassle free and saved me a heap of time and money. Andrew and his team are easy to deal with and would recommend them to anyone.

JJ F.Loan Base

Always a pleasure, Leon! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Andrew and the Loan Base team once again. We look forward to assisting you with your finance needs in the future.

gerard.kennedy.5205

gerard.kennedy.5205Sydney, NSW

Most competitive rate in the market by far and exceptional customer service

My refinance with Loanbase was so quick and stress free and they brokered an amazing rate, saving 0.52% from what was an already competitive rate from a non-bank lender. Andrew was easy to deal with, gave me great confidence that my application would be approved, and that the outstanding rate was real and would provide me some incredible savings. As an investor on interest only, I've been used to paying a premium compared to home owners on principal and interest. The rate from my new lender is lower than what most Aussies are paying on their principal place of residence. Definitely recommend that you give Loanbase a go.

10 out of 10 !

The team at Loan base is hands down one of the most helpful, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and genuinely lovely group I have dealt with.
The service provided was accurate, thorough and detailed, and they went above and beyond in the advice and support required in securing our loan for an investment property.

A special mention to Andrew Lucas, Edison Xie and Lauren Taylor.

- The Smiths

BCJ

BCJSydney, NSW

Great team, fantastic results

Andrew Loucas and team worked hard to secure me my home loan. Incredible! Very highly recommended. Andrew managed to secure me a great rate and help us through the hoops of purchasing. Also, if you have a slightly unorthodox situation speak with the team. Am using them again for a future purchase.

Incredible Brokers!! Thank you!

Andrew and the team are amazing brokers. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. Andrew sorted a very complicated loan for us and in incredible time.
Andrew, thank you again for all the hours you put in and to make us feel at ease in the weeks that could have been very stressful!

Andrew was was super easy to deal with, true to his word and client focused. Made the whole process easy. Rest of the team made it real easy too so big thankyou all round. No hesitation recommending these guys in future.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Andrew was superb! He walked me through the process as we all know loan applications are a pain in the a**. It was great to speak to a real human being. Ended with an awesome rate I wouldn't of been able to find elsewhere. They also saved me the 4 weeks discharge waiting period as they proactively lodged my discharge to ensure I could settle shortly after my loan was approved.

Niki

NikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Impressed!

This is the first time that refinancing our home loan has not been a painful and arduous process. Thanks so much to Leo for his professionalism and know-how; he promptly steered us towards a lender whose product was perfect for our needs. Also, a big thank you to Lauren for steering us through the final process to clinch the deal. Really lovely people and so easy to work with. Thanks guys!

Excellent!

These guys are more than just your average broker. They're intuitive and rigorous and got us the results were were looking for. They are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris and his team.

Nalin

NalinSydney, NSW

Extremely Satisfied

A big THANK YOU to Chris and Andrew at Loan Base for getting us the best possible deal for refinancing our home loan. Truly impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, transparency and high level of customer care.
I would happily recommend them to all my contacts.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great outcome for us!

Thanks so much to Andrew, Chris and Lauren for your guidance through the re-financing process of our two properties. A number of hoops to jump through, but with your support we were able to achieve a satisfying result.

Luke

LukeMelbourne

Excellent Service- Happy to recommend

With very busy jobs, a traditional bank option for renovation funding was impossible. Happy to have found Loanbase online. Andrew Loucas and the team were fantastic. Highly recommended and a great interest rate.

Gabi

GabiSydney, NSW

Great focus on clients needs and awesome support!

Excellent support for sure! Received information extremely quick and support when and where I needed. Happy with the product I was offered and outcome. Definitely recommend the team, specially Chris Gillis!

Super helpful, great service

Highly recommend Chris and the team, they got us a great rate for our home loan with no fuss, and went out of their way to get us across the line, especially considering the hurdles we faced (gazumped on first property, vendor's solicitor lost our paperwork). Above and beyond, 10/10 for customer service.

Alexander

AlexanderSydney, NSW

5 stars!! Amazing service!!

Purchased my first property last year! Andrew and the team were super helpful and patient throughout the whole experience.

They organised a proposal of the top lenders based on my personal situation and provided recommendations as to what would suit me the best.

There website also makes it super easy to view lenders rates anytime I want!

Absolutely love how detailed and caring these guys are!

They walked me through the entire process and made the purchasing experience stress free!

Highly highly recommend loan base! I look forward to coming back for when I purchase my second property!

Sanjay S.

Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are the best !

I just wanted to take this chance to THANK Loan Base to help me refinancing my home loan. Personally I am impressed with their service, communication, professionalism and in general the customer care attributes. Chris & team kept me informed at every gate and HELP was just one call away. Loan Base is probably the best I have dealt with in the recent past. Just thought I would share my appreciation of the excellent work and add a extremely positive review here. I will refer more folks as and when I get chance.

Matthew Oberg

Matthew ObergSouth East Queensland, QLD

I came to Chris at Loan Base because I couldn't find a loan with my work situation. Him and his team went the extra mile to find me what I needed. They are very helpful at all steps of the process and guided me through buying my first home.

Refinancing experience

My recent experience with Loanbase (Chris & team) has been wonderful. Refinancing in the past had been nightmarish but the recent one with Loanbase was a breeze. They kept informed at all stages and their dealings were truly professional. Wouldn't hesitate to refer them to my friends and contacts.