Loan Gallery Finance Questions & Answers

Verifiedloangallery.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Kandi
Kandi

Do you help people from interstate?

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Kandi. Yes we do. We can help people anywhere in Australia.

Vhin
Vhin

Hi guys is it possible to refinance my 16 months old house it is finance through keystart? thanks

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Vhin. We can certainly try. The valuation will be crucial. Can you please send your contact details to hello@loangallery.com.au so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Harman A.
Harman A.

Hi Team we are looking for investment property home loan in Melbourne do you guys have we can book an appointment?

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hello. I am Steve Matsoukas and I can be reached on steve.matsoukas@loangallery.com.au Please send me your contact details and I'll make sure one of our team contact you to book an appointment.

Tapas
Tapas

Hello Team
Do you offer your services in Sydney as well?
Regards

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

HI Tapas. Yes we do. We'd value the opportunity to be able to help you. You can provide your contact details via this forum or you can leave your details on our website external link  We look forward to hearing from you.

Ty7ty7
Ty7ty7

How about Perth W.A ? and what interest rates are you getting on full variable

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hello. We can help you in Perth. The rate will depend on what you're trying to achieve and your personal circumstances. Would you like one of our team to contact you to explore your options?

compcomp
compcomp

These reviews look dodgy. Same format. One off reviewers. Big red flag.

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Good morning. All of our reviews are from actual clients. And we don’t pay for reviews. Try us. We think you’ll be very happy with the experience.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

My review is definitely genuine, Loan Gallery did go the extra mile. Mine is also a one off review because it's a home loan, hopefully for me a once in a lifetime thing, as opposed to buying a good or service that I'd use on a weekly or monthly basis.

Egor
Egor

I'm also going through a house and land package purchase with my partner at the moment and our broker Eduard Gorr has been 10/10 service! So far he always had been there for us to answer questions and help guide us through this process.

I can guarantee you my review is independent and definitely not paid for. Their service is actually very very good

sam
sam

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Sam. I'll shoot you an email shortly to discuss your situation.

rita h.
rita h.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BROKER
It's been one amazing journey with Raj, as he has offered us the best service and made the process so easy the whole way, he spend time explaining everything till we understood it all. Very helpful and so grateful to work with you Raj. Its been a great experience and ill definitely would recommend him to anyone as he is professional, extremely knowledgeable and has a great personality. We could not have done it without Raj. We appreciate all your hard work and time, you took a lot of the stress out the process. Highly Appreciated.

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Rita. Thank you for your comments. I’ll make sure Raj sees them. And I’m glad we could help you into your new home.

SHINE P.
SHINE P.

We hav only 2 weeks time for finish our fix term for our house, 3 years now. Now we are with commonwealth bank. Can you help us find a better bank for refinance our house? Am SHINE PAUL: [details removed]

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Shine, Thank you for reaching out to us, Yes we can certainly help. Please call us on 9495 5000 and one of our brokers will be more than happy to guide you. Or if you provide us a contact number, we will be more than happy to give you a call.

Kind regards,

James L.
James L.

How many percent commission do you charge your costumers on home loan approval? Do you charge the lender or the costumer? Or both thanks.

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi James. We don't charge our clients. We are paid by the lender you choose after reviewing the options we've mutually agreed suit your goals.

Tania P.
Tania P.

We have applied for a home loan and the Peppers valuation has come in 13% less than contract price. That is double of what the medium is for our area.
Are we allowed to get a second opinion, either through Peppers or an Independent Valuer who knows the area?

Loan Gallery Finance   DM

Hi Tania. In theory, yes you can, but in practice, it’s difficult getting the second opinion accepted by the lender. Is one of our team looking after you?

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives