Verifiedloangallery.com.au🏆 2024 Award

100% · 8064 · 0%

Liza
Liza

very supportive, accommodating, outstanding!

I had an exceptional experience working with Anil from the outset. From assisting us in stabilizing our finances to navigating the complexities of home loan approval, he stood by us every step of the way. His approachable demeanor made asking questions comfortable, and he handled our concerns with honesty and transparency. His unwavering support and friendly nature turned what seemed impossible into a successful journey. Highly recommended for a seamless financial process. Show details ·  1
Damith C.
Damith C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Outstanding Service

Big thanks to Anil Fernando. Quality mortgage broker. Outstanding service, communication, reliability and results. Anil went above and beyond my expectations and got the job done! Kudos and many thanks Show details ·  1
Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth refinance transition

Really easy remote consultation with friendly staff to answer all questions.

Would use again :) Show details ·  1

Yousuf Bhuiyan
Yousuf Bhuiyan

Home Loans

Thanks for helping me for refinancing our loans smoothly! Everything done by right time! Show details ·  1
Application Process
Online Tools
Moses A.
Moses A.

Made it too easy for us

Mir has gone above and beyond with his services for us. We had no stress in purchasing our first home and refinancing, thanks to his dedication to ensure we get the most of what’s available for us. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Hassan D.
Hassan D.

Unrivalled Assistance and Support

I had an exceptional experience with Omar Saleem and his team, who truly went above and beyond. Their customer service was outstanding, guiding us seamlessly through every step of the mortgage process. Their expertise and dedication made the entire experience stress-free, and they consistently demonstrated a genuine commitment to ensuring our needs were met. I highly recommend this broker for their exceptional service and unwavering support throughout the entire process. Show details ·  1
Justin P.
Justin P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kelvin D.
Kelvin D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with Loan Gallery Finance

I've recently re-financed multiple home loans with my wife and we solicited Loan Gallery Finance to help guide us.

We worked with Kyle Bouskill one of their Finance Brokers who was an absolute gem.

As a business owner, re-financing in the current environment wasn't particularly straight forward, Kyle and the team at Loan Gallery Finance ensured we got the best rate possible and worked with us every step of the way, going above and beyond to secure the new rates.

I couldn't recommend them enough. Show details ·  1

Emma
Emma

Wonderful service

Very satisfied with our experience with Kain. He went above and beyond to explain the loan process. All of our questions were answered with great detail and we felt very supported throughout the process. Would highly recommend Show reply
Holly H.
Holly H.

Well deserved 5 stars!

Jay went above and beyond! Extremely helpful, patient and full of knowledge. Jay had me and my families best interest at the front of his mind. His service was amazing, he always chased things up for me, kept me informed, returned my phone calls and emails and was wonderful to deal with. Would highly recommend everyone to put your trust with Jay and the team at Loan Gallery. Show details ·  1
Miranda
Miranda

Could not have been happier !!

Jasmin Kaur was our broker and could not have helped us more! She was so so easy to communicate with and made our whole process so much easier :) Show details ·  1
Andy and Sonia
Andy and Sonia

Mortgage Broker

Pat from Loan Gallery helped us achieve a fantastic deal. He was patient and helpful at all times. His calm and friendly persona helped us through a stressful time and he always made sure that the information he gave us was accurate and complete. Thanks Pat! Show details ·  1
Ashley Acar
Ashley AcarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gratitude Beyond Words

I want to express my sincere appreciation to Kyle for his involvement in helping me secure my first home loan. The journey was made smoother and more enjoyable, thanks to his exceptional service. What stood out the most for me was his accessibility and unwavering support. No matter the question or concern, Kyle always got back to me with a clear response. This level of commitment and care eased any worries I had. Everything was handled seamlessly and thankfully Kyle was kind enough to send me reminders even outside regular working hours, due to how busy my weeks got sometimes. I highly recommend Loan Gallery to anyone looking for a reliable broker. Show details ·  1
Surin
SurinShepparton2 posts

Excellent support and service

We cannot express enough gratitude for Jasmine's exceptional service as our mortgage broker. Her professionalism and dedication shine through, making the entire process a hassle free journey. Jasmine's humble nature and commitment to the customer's best interest create a trustworthy partnership. She ensures every step is done on time, even working through weekends and holidays. The experience was truly hassle-free, and her soft-spoken nature added an extra layer of comfort. We wholeheartedly recommend Jasmine for an outstanding and reliable mortgage service. Show reply
Rina DeNittis
Rina DeNittis2 posts

Fantastic customer service

Jasmine from loan gallery was absolutely anazing to deal with at all times. Her navigation throughout our journey was on point and always there when you needed her. We highly recommend her. Show details ·  1
Suffian A.
Suffian A.

satnam singh g.
satnam singh g.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and professionalism

Excellent service, professionalism from Hardik and Arpit. Assisted with all my inquiries in timely manner and were always there to assist and clarify with process. Show reply
Mr and Mrs Christie
Mr and Mrs ChristieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

Kain, Steve and the whole team provided impeccable service. We could not be happier with the level of service from start to finish. The whole process was smooth with great attention to detail. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. No negatives. Show reply
Sid
Sid

Working with Omar Salem on my home loan was easy and made it simple.
He is not just typical broker who can get you a loan, he will work based on your circumstance. His office personal are prompt on communication and will keep us updated.If I were to do it again I would consider him..! Show details ·  1
Carlos
Carlos
  Fair Incentive

Settlement

Darryl helped me with my settlement. I was given 2 weeks time to sort my finances and Darryl was able to assist me and have my loan approve in under a week! He would explain each step and would just be a phone call away if I had any questions. Outstanding service! Thanks Darryl!! Show details ·  1
Eddie G.
Eddie G.

Excellent Service!

Thank you Loan Gallery Finance, our new home is on the way!
Mir is the man! As a couple without experience purchasing house&land, Mir made it possible. He answered every questions patiently and deal every issue professionally. I would like to highlight his transparency and professionalism which is needed by anyone wanting to own property. Will definitely recommend.
Thanks Loan Gallery Finance.
Thanks Mir! Show details ·  1
Michelle E.
Michelle E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Priank Cangy
Priank Cangy

Hassle Free Refinance

Hardik was great a putting all the options clearly when my home loan was due for a re-finance. He got me the best deal in the market that also included cashback as a bonus. Very Happy with the service, super smooth during the application process and minimal effort required as Cira took care of everything. Show details ·  1
URE
UREGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

Kess was very helpful in all ways. We couldn't be more thankful with all his hardwork in getting our first investment property Show details ·  1
Bree M.
Bree M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Would recommend to anyone

Thank you Darryl and team - Loan Gallery has made the process of purchasing our first home incredibly easy and stress-free. Darryl replied very quickly and to any and all questions we had. We would recommend his services to friends and family any day. Show details ·  1
Stef
Stef

Outstanding

Mir was always helpful and always got back to me promptly. I look forward to getting his help in the future! Thanks again Show details ·  1

Katie.W
Katie.WSouthwest, VIC

Easy transition from one bank to the next!

Great communication.
Kept us well informed and up to date throughout the entire process.
Was even more helpful enough to keep researching to find a bank best suitable. Show details ·  1
Jemma
Jemma

Extremely helpful

Mir has helped us through our build and again for refinancing. He always has clear communication and has been a great help. We can trust Mir fully to get the job done. He is first class. Show details ·  1
Webster M.
Webster M.

Land loan finance

Following contact with loan gallery, I was promptly put in touch with a broker. After explaining our financing requirement, our broker tailored our finance options to our exact needs, got us a great deal in the current market. Very professional and kept us updated throughout the process. Happy with the rate we got on the loan. Strongly recommend loan gallery for your finance requirements. Show details ·  1
R and C
R and C

Mir and LGF

It was our first home and we were unsure of everything. Mir was recommended to us by a friend who had a good experience. Mir was patient with our quantity of questions, he outlined the process clearly and was always available to answer anything we asked (even if he was on holidays). The costings were made very transparent and there were no surprises. The loan rate was competitive.
We will definitely be using his services in the future and intend on recommending him to all our friends and family Show details ·  1
Mahender
Mahender

Brilliant Financing Experts

It is not easy nowadays to secure financing from the banks. Higher interest rates, stable wages, uncertainty around real estate makes it hard to get the loans. This was 2nd time in 4 years that I approached Loan Gallery to assist with my projects. Both times, they demonstrated extraordinary understanding of market and my situation and requirements. They are professionals and appreciate the customers' situations. They know the market and know where to go to get the job done for the customer. Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great broker

Kess was there from the very beginning until we settled into our home. He goes above and beyond and even help us during the house hunting process. We definitely recommend Kess and Thanks for all the help! Show details ·  1
Jen
Jen

Amazing service and support from Anil

This is my first home loan and Anil F walked me through each steps patiently from start to end. I believe he went above and beyond his role as a loan broker. From first understanding of how loan system works in Aus, to options, to sharing his tips on any services I'll require, things to look out for in properties. He always offer to assist and make things easier for us with busy life schedules. In all his advice and actions, he acted professionally, and considered our needs and limitations. Slightly different approach to other brokers that I've met, and it suits us. We really appreciate his hard work and dedication in assisting us throughout the whole journey. Definitely highly recommended person to work with. Many thanks Anil! Show details ·  1
Alannah
Alannah

Excellent Service

Great service. Never had a problem getting ahold of anyone and had a fast response if I needed something. Always very nice and willing to help Show details ·  1
C.T
C.TMelbourne

Highly recommended

We were blessed with Mir S.
As a couple with little to no knowledge of purchasing a home Mir was and still is such a great Finance broker.
Guided us from the beginning and was always looking out for what was best for us.
Was very attuned to our financial capacity and kept us in the loop through the whole process.
Will definitely be using Loan Gallery for future purchases. Show details ·  1
Allan T
Allan T2 posts

The one and Only

Very professional and very honest. I would very much highly recommend for anyone that is ready to make the move. Definitely knows what to along the way. Show reply

Wick
WickThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Very good experience

Very impressed with Anil Fernando. He went out of his way to facilitate things. Very easy to work with. Highly recommend ! Show details ·  1
Manuel O.
Manuel O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service and support

This is my second home and I couldn't happier. Mir did an excellent job, all questions we asked had an answer and the whole process has been made super easy. I would definitely recommend his services for any future buyers. Show details ·  1
Bryce
Bryce

Helpful and Easy

Mir has been an absolute legend with helping my partner and I with our first home loan. He kept everything easy, always was available for our many questions, and explained the process simply and thoroughly.

I'll pass their details on to all my friends. Show details ·  1

Application Process
Angelo F.
Angelo F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Great work!

Mir was definitely amazing.
He managed to get a loan approved while others said it wouldn't be possible. I highly recommend his works. Show details ·  1