Loan Gallery Finance

Loan Gallery Finance (page 2 of 14)

XokittenoX

XokittenoXSouthwest, VIC

Reg is fantastic

Reg was absolutely amazing right from the start. He was always patient with our millions of questions and never got annoyed or frustrated even on settlement day when he was peppered with phone calls and texts. I would highly recommend Reg to anyone looking for a loan broker as he is very knowledgeable and works hard for his clients. Our first home was settled during the COVID-19 pandemic and he never baulked at the number of extra hoops we were required to jump through because of it. He worked hard and was dedicated to making our first home purchase as smooth as possible.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Ab1

Ab1

Highly recommend

Mir was excellent, he took care of absolutely everything and was able to guide us through the whole process making it completely hassle free.

Thank you very much Mir much appreciated
Andrew&Rach

Loan used forSecond Home
Megan and Dave

Megan and DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Kess!

We cannot thank Kess enough helping us along our journey to obtain our first successful home loan. He has gone above and beyond and we would be completely lost without his continuous guidance, up to date knowledge, and making us feel like valued people rather than just another client. We didn’t think a loan was at all possible, but a simple conversation with Kess, who explained each step, what to do next and how to be ready And prepared for the banks was what got us through. Kess was easily available through phone and email to ask/answer any questions we had thought of throughout the process. I won’t be choosing anyone else to help with our finances but you Kess. All our friends and family will be hearing about you. Thankyou!!!!

Isabelle

Isabelle

Thank you Kess!!

Our construction loan journey started with Kess Ke back in 2017. At every step of the way, Kess was there to help. It was a long process waiting for the land to title but Kess stayed in touch making us feel like valued clients. When it came time to prepare for the loan application, he was very helpful and prompt. He explained everything clearly all the way through each stage of the construction right up until we got in the house. He's extremely knowledgable, very easy to contact at all hours and went above and beyond every single time to get us into our dream home. He always put our minds at ease and we knew we were in good hands. We can't recommend & thank Kess enough.

Loan used forHome Construction

A very happy and satisfied customer!

Kess Ke was absolutely fantastic from the beginning. His effective and efficient communication made the whole process seamless. I can't thank Kess enough. He is approachable and has a knack for getting to know his customer and their needs and goes above and beyond to ensure the information he provides makes sense. Will be definitely recommending and using his services again.

Ashleigh

AshleighSouthwest, VIC

Highly recommend

Reg made getting our loan so easy. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best possible rate for our loan. Highly recommend loan gallery and their service.

Caroline

CarolineVictoria

We are so grateful!

Mir was so helpful throughout the whole process and we are so thankful for all the hours and late nights put in to make our first home possible! We will definitely be coming back to him.

Shai N.

Shai N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

couldnt have asked for a better broker

we are so glad we were introduced to loan gallery and to have met kess who is an amazing, professional and caring broker, he always reassured us and never failed to update us on anything. kess knows exactly what he’s doing and he was always quick to reply to any questions we had considering the many clients he is working with and he treated us like family. thank you kess for all your support and hard work and for guiding us from beginning to end and most of all for getting us this loan, we couldn't of asked for a better broker.

Jaimin P.

Jaimin P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Service

Very good customer service, agent Mir was always there to help. Very prompt response. There was no hidden cost, everything as promised, they didn't charge any money. I am very satisfied with Mir and Loan Gallery Finance, I'll definitely use them in future.

Samuel

SamuelSouthwest, VIC

Great service and expertise

We dealt with Reginald at Loan Gallery and he was a pleasure to deal with. Great friendly customer service and excellent knowledge of his job. He went above and beyond to ensure we secured our first home. We would definitely recommend Reginald from Loan Gallery to anyone.

Perfect choice

I am extremely delighted with the professional service received from Loan Gallery through Omar and Jyothi in refinancing our home loan with a lesser interested rate. Special thanks to both of them in choosing the right product for us and highly recommend Loan Gallery. Received the best customer support and assistance.

Loan used forRefinancing

Superstars

SuperstarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Gallery & Mir Sauhrid ...... Absolute Legends

I was trying to obtain finance at a difficult stage last year but credit to Mir Sauhrid & Loan Gallery who managed to work with me to find a solution and a lender. If not for these guys and their professionalism. I would not be sitting on my brand new home. Do yourself a favor and talk to these guys before you go to a bank.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Arniel

ArnielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deserved more than a 5 star

Kess Ke is our finance broker and the service he provided is beyond excellent. Very accomodating making sure we understood the process every step, prompt with responses, set realistic expectations and straightforward. He made our challenging situation a pleasant journey with truthful assessment and expert advise. We would highly recommend Kess.

Loan used forSecond Home

Excellent Service.......

In short I am very impressed and delighted that I applied loan through Loan Gallery. Inderpal Singh is very co-operative and helpful. He understand my situation and provide me best interest rate and help me to buy my new house. I highly recommended Inderpal Singh.

Application Process

Kess Ke for Broker of the year!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic! Highly recommend Peter & Loan Gallery

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Mir Sauhrid is a legend

Mir Sauhrid is legendary - which is an understatement to say the least.

Mine was a complicated case - for context, I'm based in Singapore and purchased a lot in Melbourne and then needed to build on it. The entire process took about 6 months and he diligently and very patiently guided me through the entire process - right form ensuring we had the right documents in place, to crunching the numbers, to submitting the documents, applying for the loans separately (land and build) and then consolidating them, and getting this across the line.

Mir is also very commercially astute and he just gets it - gives very sound advice, and his word is gold.

Would highly recommend him without doubt, and would give him 10 starts if I could!

Sri V.

Praveen

PraveenAuckland

Excellent and truly professional service from 'Mir Sauhrid' the super star from Loan Gallery

From our first meeting until the settlement of our property, the journey was made seamless by Mir. Being a first home buyer, Mir was patient in answering my millions of questions patiently and his wealth of knowledge in the industry was outstanding.

He was always available on emails/text/whatsapp or calls literally round the clock. We had few issues with the contract etc, but with Mir's constant and prompt follow-up's it all was sorted. Mir really helped us make our `first home dream come true. Highly recommended. A+++++++

Mir is a great asset to Loan Gallery!!!!

Sebastian K.

Sebastian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved us from loosing our block of land

We have tried a few banks and brokers before we were contacted by Mir from Loan Gallery. Everyone had declined our loan application but Mir made it possible. While we had nearly given up, Mir was able to get us through. He properly assessed our situation and was very knowledgeable about our options. He was working so hard (even after hours) that I even had to tell him to take a break. Mir was very reassuring and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. I am glad we went through Mir and I am looking forward to deal with him in the future as well. Thank you again

Loan used forInvestment Property

Impeccable service

From the moment I began dealing with Mathew Holtham, I knew I was in good hands. Not only was Mathew prompt and organised, but he extremely genuine too.

He also has worked tirelessly and put in so many hours (after hours) when dealing with all our paperwork and is always committed to prioritising his clients.

My experience with Loan Gallery has been absolutely outstanding because of Mathew.

Thank you for all your hard work and making our dreams come true!

Will definitely be recommending this company and in particular Mathew Holtham.

Thanks again!

SHINE P.

SHINE P.asked

We hav only 2 weeks time for finish our fix term for our house, 3 years now. Now we are with commonwealth bank. Can you help us find a better bank for refinance our house? Am SHINE PAUL: [details removed]

Hi Shine,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Yes we can certainly help. Please call us on 9495 5000 and one of our brokers will be more than happy to guide you. Or if you provide us a contact number, we will be more than happy to give you a call.

Kind regards,

James L.

James L.asked

How many percent commission do you charge your costumers on home loan approval? Do you charge the lender or the costumer? Or both thanks.

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Hi James. We don't charge our clients. We are paid by the lender you choose after reviewing the options we've mutually agreed suit your goals.

Tania P.

Tania P.asked

We have applied for a home loan and the Peppers valuation has come in 13% less than contract price. That is double of what the medium is for our area.
Are we allowed to get a second opinion, either through Peppers or an Independent Valuer who knows the area?

Loan Gallery FinanceLoan Gallery Finance

Hi Tania. In theory, yes you can, but in practice, it’s difficult getting the second opinion accepted by the lender. Is one of our team looking after you?

Get an answer from our members and Loan Gallery Finance representatives