Loan Market

Loan Market (page 2 of 42)

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Carol King and her team - get it sorted!

Hi Amy,

Thank you for that glowing review! We're so glad to hear that Carol and her team went above and beyond for you and provided that amazing service. Congratulations on your property and please let Carol know if you need anything in the future.

Mary K.

Mary K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job and service.

Loan market has been very good to me and my two girls. Dan Brown was excellent at his job. From the beginning of the process, he made it so easy to understand. As a first home buyer, I was nervous and anxious about the process but Dan made it seamless. He was very knowledgeable and responds to emails, calls and texts promptly. Got me the best rate as well....thank you very much Dan. Highly recommended

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your first home! We're so glad that Dan made that process easier for you and got you a deal that you're happy with. Please feel free to let Dan know if you need anything in the future!

Excellent Service!

David Nguyen is fantastic!

David is an excellent communicator. He is very thorough and made sure that I completely understood everything about the process. He provided me with advantages and disadvantages of each loan provider and provided great advice. He was always in constant contact with me and gave updates on every stage of the process to ensure that I was okay with everything and was always quick to respond to any queries.

10/10 Highly recommend!

Julius N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get your house loan without stress

Loan Market has very good customer Service. David knew his product and the process well. We receceved a great interest rate. The loan was disbursed on a ver timely manner

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Hi Julius,

Thank you for the review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we're so glad that David was able to provide such a great service through his timeliness and knowledge. Please let him know if you need anything in the future.

Julius N.

Thanks for your feedback, yes I will always use David for my future loans. I can only do another house next year and depending on how the economy will be

Alissa steneker-walsh

Alissa steneker-walshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably happy

Jen Tottenham ..She worked endlessly to help us, she was factual, knowledgeable and very prompt with her responding. She got us the best rate saving alot ...shes is the best!!

Hi Alissa,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad that you're happy with your rate. Please reach out to Jen in the future for any loan needs and questions that you may have,

Returning custimer

We purchased two properties with Josh Gilbert's help and currently working on a third one. Josh truly goes above and beyond and is always answering my calls and questions. Thanks to his know-how, we avoided paying LMR on the second property.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Hi Zhanna,

Thank you so much for sharing your review, we love hearing about how our brokers go above and beyond. All of the best for your third property!

Chris M.

Chris M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and professionalism

Andrew Timms helped us find our first home loan after many other brokers couldn't. Together with his assistant Lanah they guided us through every step of the way and were always happy to answer any questions we had. My wife and I could not thank them enough for making our dream a reality!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Kimberley is awesome

I wasn't even thinking about interest rates when Kimberly rang me to see how my loans were going.
She quickly set up new interest rates for me
Kimberley saved me thousands of dollars.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for sharing your review! It's great to hear that Kimberly continues to provide you such an exception service after your loan settled. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let her know!

Brilliant Service

Have used Michael Hill for both my original home loan and recent refinance. Michael is extremely professional, easy to communicate with and found us a great deal with little fuss and in a timely manner taking the stress out of the whole experience. Highly recommend!

Loan used forRefinancing

Find out how Loan Market compares to other Home Loans

Stay away from this C grade lender

Firstly their rates are not very competitive. Secondly when I refinanced away from them they failed to refund the excess funds paid on the mortgage. Over $2,500 due back to me and 3 weeks after settlement still waiting. Numerous calls and finally a complaint to the financial services ombudsman. Absolute sham of an institution.

Loan used forHome Construction
Justin R.
Justin R.

A complaint has already been lodged with the Financial Services Ombudsman regarding your conduct in returning excess funds post settlement. I prefer to deal with them now given your previous lack of interest

Cheers

Mikaela B.

Mikaela B.South East Queensland, QLD

5 star for Steve McLean!!

Throughout the entire experience, both myself and my partner felt extremely supported from Steve and the team at Loan Market the entire way through. Customer service was an A+ and I truely had nothing to fault. I will definitely be returning in the future

Loan TypeSplit
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Mikaela, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that Steve and the team provided you such an exceptional level of service. We can't wait to assist you again in the future.

Mark R.

Mark R.Southern and Hills, SA

They know exactly what you need to do to get approved and get the best rate

I can't recommend Phil Couch enough, he genuinely cared about our situation, knew exactly what we needed to do and got us a rate we couldn't get on our own.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Mark, thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear about Phil's outstanding service and that you got a rate you're happy with. Phil's your go to guy if you need something else in the future!

Adam S.

Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic professional service

Thanks to Phil and Vicki our newly built investment property is almost complete the process has been very easy and stress free. After many bad experiences over the last few years this was such a breath of fresh air. Thank you!

Loan used forInvestment Property
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear that our excellent brokers, Phil and Vicki, provided you with an amazing service. You know who to go to if you need anything else!

Narges and Mehdi

Narges and MehdiSydney, NSW

Very professional and patient

Recently bought our dream house thanks to Chris Hegney.
He is very patient and professional. It almost took a year for us to buy but Chris was helping almost 24hrs/ day...

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Narges and Mehdi, congratulations on your dream home! So glad to hear that Chris helped make this possible and provided you an amazing service in the process. If you need anything, please let Chris know!

Fast and efficient!

Highly recommended team! If weve only known them first, we wouldnt have wasted our time on other brokers. Loan market makes sure they finish the job the fast and efficient way. I would say (Phil and Jess most especially) go out of their way to genuinely help you achieve your dream to own your home! customer service-excellent!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Leira, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're happy to hear that Phil and Jess provided you with a 5 star service and helped you achieve your goal quickly and efficiently. Congratulations on your dream home!

Rebecca Pascoe

Rebecca PascoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making things smooth when the road is bumpy!

not a “normal” sale, but Phil not only didn’t give up on us, he made sure he looked out for us! Using his family time to make it all happen!!

Phil Couch L.Loan Market
Glen

GlenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What a great experience!

Felt at ease from the first meeting at Steve's office. He was upfront with all aspects of his services and made it his mission to understood our loan requirements and explain the possible choices to suit our needs. The whole process was made so easy for us, and we would highly recommend Steve and his team.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Glen, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're glad to hear that Steve offered such a high level or service and made this experience easy for you. Thanks for recommending Steve and please let him know if you need anything in the future.

Amazing service and exceptional business

A special thanks to Tommy Nguyen who helped and supported us when buying our first property. After being misguided by our bank, we contacted Tommy and he helped us in finding a cheaper loan and took care of all valuations. There was no unexpected or extra costs and we knew exactly what to pay during settlement. Tommy went above and beyond by regularly emailing and taking my phone calls and even meeting us to sign documents. We would highly recommend Tommy to all our friends and family. We are very thankful to have found him.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Brooke and Matthew, congratulations on your first home! It's great to hear that Tommy was able to help you get a loan through his great services and expertise. Please let Tommy know if you need anything in the future.

Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc

Getting a Loan ....!!!!!

I didn’t think I could get a loan @ 50 but thanks to Steve & his crew for making the whole loan process so easy. They were happy to answer any questions.
Highly recommended
You won’t be disappointed
Fabulous Loan Team ...!!!!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review and recommendation - we're so happy you got your loan and the wile process was easy! Please let Steve and his team know if you need anything in the future.

Foreverhomebuy

ForeverhomebuyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mark De Martino for First Home Buyer - Clear and Concise

Mark De Martino was great! Being a first home buyer it was very important to me that I had all my questions answered and Mark was happy to oblige. I am actively recommending him to all of my friends. Great service - very happy.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear about the great service that Mark provided you. Congratulations on your first home!