Loan Market

Loan Market (page 2 of 47)

Karmen

KarmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless and very easy

Loan market made getting a home loan seamless! Heather was amazing and I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. She was with me every step of the way, professional and friendly, making sure my questions were answered. My home loan was approved in no time!

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Karmen, thanks for your review. It's amazing to hear how helpful Heather has been during your home loan journey. Remember to reach out if you ever need anything else, she's always here to help! Congratulations on your first home!

Adam

AdamQueensland

Outstanding service,

Alvin and the Team at Loan Market made buying our house as easy as they could and it felt like they went above and beyond. They did such a good job and we couldn't be happier with their service. They exceeded our expectations and got us a great deal.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Adam, congratulations on your new home! Thank you for your review, we're thrilled to hear how helpful Alvin and the team have been. Remember they're always here to help!

The best experience by a very dedicated team.

Steph was excellent to deal with and we achieved all our goals and more. All due to Steph's professionalism and desire to give us the best deal. Thank you, totally recommend!

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Steve, thank you for your review! It's great to hear about your experience with Steph, how professional she was and how seamless the process was. She's always here to help!

Ray

Ray Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Totally awesome highly recommended.

Fanteastic customer service great low rate loan with offset absolutely no hidden costs.easy to communicate with no bias towards particular lenders overall very informative and professional approach to do what we needed.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Ray! We're so glad to hear about the great service you received from your broker. Congratulations on your new home and remember to reach out if you need anything else!

Scotty

ScottyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great results under difficult circumstances

I am a first home buyer and have not taken a loan before. Bill guided me throughout the whole process together with excellent support from Grant and got me on board. The bottom line is my loan was passed and I am looking forward to our new life in our new home soon.

Loan M.Loan Market

Couldn't have done it without Loan Market!

Nitish Kumar and his team at Loan Market were an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend Nitish as he provided excellent assistance and advice. The process of buying our first property was incredibly smooth and it was made so easy for us. If you are looking for a Mortgage broker, look no further than Nitish at Loan Market.

Loan M.Loan Market

Congratulations on your first home! Thank you for your review and we're so glad to hear that Nitish and the team have provided such excellent service and made the home loan journey so easy. Remember he's always here to help!

TheoSA

TheoSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great to deal with

Fantastic guys to deal with. Very professional, thorough, excellent communication and wonderful customer service. They always go out of the way to help. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to use their services.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear how helpful your broker has been, remember to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Streamlined

Jack Leahy was so easy to work with. Always picked up the phone and was able to help us understand the complex process. Jack and his team did all the heavy lifting and made it so easy for us to match up with a loan that worked for us.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Kristian, it's great to hear how helpful Jack and the team have been during your loan journey. Thank you for your review and remember he's always here to help!

Phum S.

Phum S.Darwin, NT

Highly recommended

Derek Lee was a pleasure to deal with he has provided excellent assistance, we were so happy with his advice. Derek was able to achieve exactly what we were hoping for. His support was truly impeccable. Would highly recommend Derek Lee.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Phum, thank you for your review. It's so great to hear how helpful Derek has been - remember he's always here to help!

Fantastic service

Phil was a professional and went above and beyond what was expected. I would recommend his experiance and friendly approach to home loans to anyone. Thanks to him my house is well on its way to being built.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Ben. It's great to hear how professional and helpful Phil has been. Congratulations on your new house and remember that Phil is always here to help!

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend!!

Jake and his team were amazing, and really looked at all the best options specific to my situation. Thanks to them, i now own my dream first home, and feel so comfortable with where i sit with my repayments. When there was an issue on the sellers end, Jake went above and beyond to ensure that things were sorted swiftly and stress free. I really cannot recommend these guys enough and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Loan M.Loan Market

Congratulations on your dream home!! Thanks for your review and we're so happy that Jake has been such an amazing help during your home loan journey. Best of luck and remember to reach out to Jake and the team if you ever need anything else!

Jess H.

Jess H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended

Liz Henderson’s service is prompt, friendly, efficient, pragmatic and stress free. We’re grateful for her skill and attention to excellent customer service. Hassle free, easy-going and great with following up. We highly recommend her service.

Application Process
Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Jess, thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear how helpful Liz has been - she's always here to help!

Alycia

AlyciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

GO ELSEWHERE! Worse customer service!

Lisa K.

Lisa K.Perth, WA

Alyson Irwin is a gem!

Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks so much for your review Lisa! We're so glad to hear what an absolute superstar broker Alyson has been - remember she's always here to help!

Faith 39South East Queensland, QLD

WORST EXPERIENCE!

sara

sara

Working with Sarah and her team was an amazing experience!

We secured our first house+land loan with Sarah and her team. From day 1, Sarah provided us with realistic info and very clearly explained the whole journey. We then worked with Jennifer and Eliza throughout the application and approvals processes, and I would say that these ladies were amazing in going above and beyond in assisting with our many queries. The whole process was hassle-free and we settled on the land on time. I would definitely recommend Sarah and her team to everyone.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recommended to my family and friends

Jo and the staff I've dealt with at Loan Market have been a dream. They could offer rates that even the bank couldn't. They have also been patient and understanding when my situations change. I have recommended Loan Market to my family and friends and now I recommend them to whoever reads this.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Paul! We're so happy to hear how great Jo and the team have been throughout your loan journey. If you ever need anything, remember they're always here to help!

Kelly Barraclough

Kelly BarracloughSouthwest, VIC

Highly recommended - great service

I was a first time borrower and was recommended to Loan Market from a local Real Estate Agent
I dealt with Chris Appleford and Georgia Partridge they were both fantastic made everything easy with no stress and desired outcome was achieved would highly recommend

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for your review. It's so great to hear how amazing Chris and Georgia have been - they're always here to help!

Stacey

Stacey South East Queensland, QLD

The Mortgage Broker that never gives up!

Linda supported us to remortgage throughout the COVID-19 period. With the ever changing economic status, and our changing needs throughout the process, it was never any trouble for her to adjust where needed and do what was required to assist us.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Stacey, thanks for your review! It's amazing to hear how helpful and consistent Linda has been - and remember, she's always here to help :)

Fiona C.

Fiona C.South East Queensland, QLD

Nicole is Absolutely Incredible

Nicole and the team at Loan Market were absolutely incredible. From the first initial phone call with Nicole, to selecting the best lender for me, right through to the actual settlement day. I didn’t have to worry about a thing as Nicole kept me updated every step of the way. There we no hidden costs or anything & the rate I got was absolutely exceptional. Absolutely everything was handled so smoothly and exceptionally well. I can’t thank her enough for making the process so effortless for me. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company. I would whole heartedly recommend Nicole and the team at Loan Market for sure.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad Nicole and the team have been such a great help throughout your home loan journey - they're always here to help!