Loan Market

Loan Market (page 2 of 39)

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service. Quick responses to all queries and very professional.

Phil was very informative and thoroughly explained all options from the beginning and made the process of refinancing easy to understand. He is very professional and was always available over the phone and email to answer any queries.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Edward

EdwardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth home loan application process

Andrew Timms at Loan Market was patient and professional throughout and clearly explained the options available to us. He can walk you through the comparison between numerous lenders so you understand it all. We're very happy with the service Andrew provided, and the rate we received. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
VIRAJ N.

VIRAJ N.Perth, WA

Smooth and Hassle free experience

Excellent service from Balpreet and his team from Loan market.As a first home buyer,the whole process was hassle free and smooth. More over, Very professional and helpful through out. I would highly recommend Loan market Team Bal.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018

Hi Viraj,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad that you're happy with the service you received from Balpreet and his team! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Mark amd Tara

Mark amd TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the help we needed at the right time

Phil and his team were very professional from start to finish. Always there for us when needed and gave us the best advice for our situation. Can’t thank you enough!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Fantastic service and a wealth of knowledge!

Liz Henderson is a pleasure to work with, she has a straight forward approach to loan applications and makes the process stress free and easy. Her honesty, expertise and in depth knowledge of the loan market enabled us to achieve a pre-approval in a short amount of time. Liz went above and beyond our expectations in all areas of customer service and the loan application process. We would highly recommend Liz to anyone considering a broker for their loan or any other financial advice pertaining to loans and mortgages.

Heath

HeathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Putrid service

Broker's name is [name removed] from Chapel St branch. She asked us for some paperwork, details and to fill in a profile sheet. After that, didn't hear back from her again. Called several times and emailed but no response. Even went to the office to see her but one of her colleagues said she was "busy" in a meeting. I waited for 10 minutes just to get that response. I wouldn't recommend these guys to anybody. Certainly feels like we've been conned.

Loan used for:Home Construction

Van

VanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional services

I found David Chen so knowledgeable and helpful during my purchase process, he is very friendly and does his best to get the best option for you based on the future of the market. I am very happy with his services and couldn't be better than this.

Hi Van,

Thanks for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience working with David. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Phoenix

PhoenixVictoria

Very disappointed.

The broker name is John Lucci at Ascot Vale. I've contacted him for few weeks via email with attached important document such as person/bank details. After meet for an appointment and discussed, he said he'll send me the paperwork and let me know if I am suitable to get loan for the new property in a week. However it has been a month and I didn't receive any responds from him.
Now I feel regret email him with my personal details before meet him.

What a team!

Hi Emma,

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It's great to hear that Victoria and Simone were able to help make you get that dream home! If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch :)

All round excellence

Such a great team, they helped us smoothly get into our new home and were super helpful with everything a long the way. Thank you everyone at loan market Buderim

Loan TypeSplit

Just what I needed!

Excellent advice and service. This was the second time that I used Loan Market. Phil was skilful at providing me options and helping me reach a balanced outcome that worked for me. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Michael, thank you for posting your review and for coming back for your home loan needs! We're so happy that you had such a great experience again. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Professional service

Lee, and Loan Market, was professional, friendly and offered good advice in relation to selecting the mortgage that was right for our situation. He followed up with us frequently and also helped to prompt the bank to process our application in a timely manner. We recommend Lee highly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Brooke, thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad that Lee provided you such a great experience throughout the whole process. If you need assistance in future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Ownership Dream Achieved

We were referred to Lindy by our builder. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help us fulfill our home ownership dream. Our situation was a little different and Lindy found a way to help us. She has been professional at all times, keeping us updated along the long process. thanks Lindy

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Karen, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to know that you had such a great experience with Lindy. If you need anything in the future, please let me know!

And the Gold Star Award Goes To...

I was referred to Heather through Ray White. Heather and her colleagues at Loan Market were a sheer pleasure to work with. Accessible, transparent, efficient, genius level knowledge and passionate about the mortgage market. Where others failed, Heather turned my application into a successful campaign to expand my property portfolio with weeks. I will be delighted to utilize her and her team's resource when I begin sourcing my next investment property. I recommend Heather Armstrong to my friends, family, colleagues and the public at large, for all your loan mortgage, re-financing and project developments aspirations. Take the first step to call Heather and you will be on the path to creating wealth for you and your family.
\m/ \m/

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Heather! It's always great to hear that our customers are delighted with the service of our brokers. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Charm.

Charm.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Sam Lucie did an excellent job.He was very professional, reliable and friendly person . Sam explained clearly all the possible options to us to get the loan amount we needed with a better rate. We are happy to recommend Sam and Loan market to anyone.

Tyson

TysonCentral West, NSW

these guys are so bloody good!

Toby Edmunds, Connor and gela are seriously lovely people and help you the whole way through and nothing is a drama.
Seriously recommend these guys and loan market they will find you the best offerer!

Hi Tyson,

Thank you so much for leaving your review! We're so glad that Toby, Connor and Gela were able to provide you such a great experience. You are ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Etchells

EtchellsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service

We would highly recommend Leanne from Loan Market, Central Coast. Leanne was amazing, nothing was a problem. Leanne was very easy to talk to, patient and worked through everything with us. Leanne explained all of our options to us and we could not have bought our new home with out her

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! Leanne will be so pleased when we make her aware of this.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new home and good luck with everything!

Ang N.

Ang N.Perth, WA

Home loan Expert

Sue Vuong from WA recently helped us out in applying for our new home loan. Our loan was a little 'outside the box' because of circumanstances and Sue went beyond the call of duty, helping us jump through all the hoops put in our path. The service Sue provided was informative, easily understandable, she was always avaliable via phone or email when required and we found her to be very friendly and pleasant. Would not hesitate in recommending Sue to anyone requiring an awesome home loan application experience.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

MelbournianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Commercial Loan

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Melbournian

Thank you Bec, Steve Orme is a dynamic individual who has stood by my family to achieve this loan. Our case and portfolio was not an easy one and I hope others put their faith in him as I did.

Amazing service, awesome people

Sophie helped me from start to finish in organising a loan. Was presented with different offerings from each of the 4 big banks and Loan Market still found a way to get a reduced interest rate! Sophie you rock!

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for leaving your review! It's great to hear that you had such a great experience with Sophie and she got you a deal you're happy with! If you need anything in the future, please let us know.