Loan Market

It was ok

I just find professional people could put more effort into there customers. Communication , honesty is the best way to keep your customers.

Hi there, Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. If possible, we would love the opportunity to assist in making your experience a positive one. If there's any way we can help with that, please send us a private message with a bit more information about your situation, and we'll see what we can do. Again, thank you for the feedback, we're very appreciative of it. Loan Market team

Met all requirements

My mortgage was refinanced in an efficient manner resulting in a new mortgage with the same financier at over one percent less interest. I'm happy about that!

Hi there, Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went smoothly. From Sam in the Loan Market team

What is the interest rate?
Hello and happy Friday! Is there a specific product or lender you're interested in knowing more about? Please send through an email to customercare@loanmarket.com.au with your name, phone number and postcode and I'll get a broker on the case! Thanks, Bec

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!
Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.Hi Rea, We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area. Look forward to hearing from you! Loan Market Customer Care.Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?
Hi Ron, Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you! Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone. Thanks, Loan Market team3136 - 0413 952 777

Similar listings