Loan Studio Questions & Answers

Verifiedloanstudio.com.au
Omid
Omid

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio   DM

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question. Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami
Ami

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Loan Studio   DM

Hi Amy, Thanks for contacting us. There are various factors involved with getting you a loan for a new home and the amount of deposit is only a small part of it. The bridging visa is acceptable for certain banks, but we will require more details.

Please feel free to email me on del@loanstudio.com.au or give me a call to discuss on 0488 550 659.

Del

BarrieS
BarrieS

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Loan Studio   DM

Good evening BarrieS, yes depending on circumstances. Generally a second mortgage is used in a guarantor situation. Perhaps you can send your contact details through and one of our senior mortgage brokers can call you to discuss your needs further. Kind regards

The Loan Studio team

munchinks
munchinks

Hi,

Who is the loan broker who is based in Address, Point Cook? Would like to have their contact number please.

Loan Studio   DM

Hi Munchkins, you can call Vikram on x. Alternatively, the main office is 1300978051.

Get an answer from our members and Loan Studio representatives