WGo11

WGo11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert on his field

Ive used Loan Studio to help with the finance of our latest build. I have dealt with Khiem Cao who was very pleasant to work with. He is very good in assessing your situation and tailoring your finances to meet your requirement. He is always finds time to answer your queries and has been amazing all throughout the process. Definitely can recommend!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review "WGo11"! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.

Tara

TaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loan studio, great service

We just refinanced with loan studio snd we’re so happy with the patience and communication throughout the process. In particular dealing with Suresh he was fantastic to work with. Thanks.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your kind review Tara.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance.

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Mortgage Broker

I started refinancing my mortgage early this year to get better rate and was caught up by COVID-19 crisis in the middle of the journey which made things very hard (ie. bank requests more paperwork, longer time to process, lots of questions asked, etc). But Bill Jara and Ella never gave up to help me to get the job done with the best result.

Now I feel relieve and very thankful to Bill Jara and Loan Studio for the hard work, patient, honesty and professionalism they provide to me during those long and winding journey.

I highly recommend Bill Jara and Loan Studio to my family and friends whenever they need a home loan or refinance their mortgage.

Thank you very much Bill, Ella and Loan Studio.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Ivan for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review. We are so happy to have been able to help you with your finance, particularly in this climate.
Wishing you all the best,

Home Loans

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Jennifer Wright

Jennifer WrightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service!

We contacted Bill from loan studio after a recommendation from a family member. It was a positive experience from the beginning. He was very helpful and provided us with some great information & advice about our options for refinancing our mortgage. Ivy and Bill kept in contact throughout the process and were quick to answer any questions that we had. We only wish that we did it earlier as we are now saving so much money. Whenever we look at refinancing again, we will definitely be returning to Bill and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Thank you for trusting us with your finance.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else.
The Loan Studio team.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Loan Studios

John from loan studios from the beginning of our first conversation was transparent and very helpful.
Initially I didn’t have my homeloans with him but he would give me courtesy calls every couple of months weigh updates on the current economic situation.
John has provided me first class service and I wish I dealt with him sooner and allowed for he and his company to help me with my homeloans.
Do not hesitate to contact John from Loan studios, you will not be disappointed!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Chris for taking the time to provide your feedback and for trusting us with your finance.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can help with.

The Best!

You can’t ask more from a broker. We love you guys and recommend you to everyone. You’re all knowledgeable, quick, easy, professional and friendly to deal with. We’ve had other brokers in the past and they’ve caused us problems and put us in difficult situations. Everything is easy with Loan Studio.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow - what a great review - thanks so much Loz!! We love to hear this sort of feedback and it really makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Thanks again!

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service.

From the beginning the process was seamless. Attempted to refinance myself earlier in the year but ran into a bunch of obstacles. Steve Mottau did all the research and found the best product for us. Thank you, Highly recommend his services.

Fantastic Broker

The team at Loan Studio are fantastic.
Suresh is a very friendly guy and can give you a great interest rate. He is very easy to talk to talk to and makes everything easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Aaron, that's awesome feedback!
Please do let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Home Loans

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star service!

I give a 5 star rating to the Loan Studio team! I have been availing of Loan studio's services since 2016, from achieving our first dream home then to our refinancing this year! Thanks to Pierre Mindiel and his team Ella, Caryel, Carlota and Bev, they have made both processes smooth and easy for us! They are a delight to work with, very professional and quick in getting back to us for any questions and requests.
I would highly recommend the Loan Studio team to my friends and to all.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your review Nancy and for being such a loyal client who is always a pleasure to deal with.
Let us know if there is anything you need.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Went above and beyond for us, kept us updated the whole time. Seriously can not fault them if your wanting a loan they are definitely the go A+++++++++
Big thanks to loan studio

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Anthony - love all those ++++ ;)
Awesome to hear that you were happy with the service. We are here should you need any further info or need to make any changes - so don't hesitate to get back in touch.

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best decision ever!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Sarah, Yay! Thanks for coming back with more comments. That is so awesome and we love that we have made things hassle free. Please don't hesitate to come back to us if we can help with anything. All the best, the Loan Studio team.