Matthew D.

Matthew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best broker in town!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Matthew, thanks for the lovely review! We are so happy that you were pleased with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.
the Loan Studio team.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Sandip Paul

Sandip PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service from Loan Studio

This the 2nd time I have used Loan Studio - first it was refinancing and now a new home loan. On both occasion, they have gone above and beyond. Right from the initial paperwork to secure the loan to managing the progress payments on time, the service has been excellent. Definitely recommend them for your home financing needs and I will continue to use the team going forward. Vikram, Caryel, Divicon, Carlota were fabulous during the whole process.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sandip - so happy to hear you were happy with the service and thanks again for being a great loyal and repeat client.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.
the Loan Studio team.

John Newstead

John NewsteadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This team are professionals and dedicated people who put customers first.

The team were very professional and have dedicated services
I did not incurred any additional cost to the service they provided me and was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Home Loans

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Very Helpful and easy to deal with.

My experience with the team is great! I am very happy with the service they provided, very prompt and able to answers all my queries on time. Keep it up

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Jennifer for your kind review.
Please let us know if we can help in anyway in the future.
the Loan Studio team

Awesome service with great broker

We really appreciate the great and quick service. We didn't need to do anything but sitting lazy and wait for the outcome. I strongly recommend Loan Studio to our friends. Thanks to Bill Zara, Caryel Kandasamy & Cralota Borja for their awesome services through the journey.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tahmina, appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the process helpful. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
the Loan Studio team

I love my house

I good morning I was really happy with everything great customer service friendly staff nothing was a problem all done on time a special thanks to Atul Kochhar for his great work highly recommend and I will be referring people to Liam studio thanks for everything muchly appreciated thanks again hugo

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Hugo, that's great to hear! We are so pleased we were able to assist you with your home finance. Enjoy your new home!
The Loan Studio team.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Thanh S N.

Thanh S N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

That is exactly what we need

My decision to start my loan application with Loan Studio is the good one. Bill Jara and his team have travelled with me and my wife in the journey of buying land and building new house. The customer service experience, we enjoyed, was unrivalled. Bill's knowledge and experiences in the financial market helped us to navigate through jungle of paperwork especially during the COVID-19 lock-down time. There is no unexpected extra costs while on this loan. Thanks Bill, Chris and Loan Studio for your professionalism and dedications. Keep up good works.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Thanh for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service.
We look forward to helping you again in the future.
The Loan Studio team

John Tang from Loan Studio - Fantastic Customer Service!

This is the second time my wife and I have built a new home but the first time we've used the services of Loan Studio. We were referred by Carlisle, although we ended up signing with another builder, the communication from John was excellent.
I'm not ignorant to the point I believe I can gain as good an interest rate as a broker, so we were happy to work with Loan Studio. John was honest with his opinion on what we could / should and may not be able to lend from the banks and if you can accept the truth (when it comes to finances, it's probably for the best) i'd highly recommend using his services! We look forward to our completed home (with a few upgrades gained from a better interest rate).
Thanks John!

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Broker

Vikram kataria from loan studio is a fantastic broker. He was able to secure me a Home loan when many other brokers couldn't. His attention to detail and quick response to any questions is amazing.
If you are looking for a broker do yourself a favour get in touch with Vikram he will be able to secure you what you request.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Rey

ReyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

O as in awesome!

Helpful and understanding. Thanks to Bill Jara, Chris Manalastas, Carlota Borja and caryel Kandasamy. You guys made the process easy and stress free. Everyone is pleasant to talk with and listens to what we want and need.

Omid

Omidasked

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question.
Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami

Amiasked

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks for contacting us. There are various factors involved with getting you a loan for a new home and the amount of deposit is only a small part of it. The bridging visa is acceptable for certain banks, but we will require more details.

Please feel free to email me on del@loanstudio.com.au or give me a call to discuss on 0488 550 659.

Del

BarrieS

BarrieSasked

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Good evening BarrieS, yes depending on circumstances. Generally a second mortgage is used in a guarantor situation. Perhaps you can send your contact details through and one of our senior mortgage brokers can call you to discuss your needs further.
Kind regards