4.9

Katelyn

Katelyn Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Reliable

Throughout the time of my house being built, Caryel and Carlota made it very easy for me to understand what was happening and what I needed to do. They were extremely efficient with getting back to me and helping me with whatever I needed. Loan studio have made me feel at ease throughout the process of my loan and I would choose them again.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Katelyn! It's is pleasure to have helped you with your finance and we hope to assist you once again in the future.
All the best.

CJD

CJD

Vikram from Loan Studio has been amazing!

Vikram was introduced to us by one of the big builder's sales consultant. He's been patient and amazing throughout our journey.
We bought the land 2yrs before its settlement. During this period, we've been in constant connect with Vikram seeking for his advise in finding the right balance between total land + build contract price and the minimum required savings. Despite the long journey, not once did he pushed us aside. We still felt as one of his valued customers. In fact, we even recommended him to 4 of our friends who've now recently entered the housing market. That's how much we value and trust his work. You can't go wrong with him.

Candin W.

Candin W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best broker, wonderful service!

Suresh and everyone assisting our loan at Loan Studio went above and beyond what i imagined.
They basically held my hand through the whole process and were very responsive with all of my questions.

The service was amazing, and very professional. I would highly recommend my friends and family to use Loan Studio.

Shibu

ShibuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Broker - Amazing Service !!

Going with Loan Studio for organizing finance for our House and Land was the best decision we ever made. John Tang is our broker and he has been absolutely amazing! He has always been upfront with us right from the beginning and always kept us informed at every step. He provided us with accurate information and set realistic expectations. This helped us plan our finances better and save in the best way, for settlement. We have just settled our land today and are very thankful to John and Loan Studio for making this happen without any major hassle. I highly recommend Loan Studio!

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Service that was above and beyond

From the first conversations about planning finances to the completion of our build, Loan Studio were incredible. They kept us up to date every step of the way and went above and beyond to ensure the final stages were processed as quickly as possible.
The Team made a process that can usually be very stressful much less so and we are incredibly thankful.

Josh

Josh

Amazing Broker

I used Khiem Cao as my broker for purchasing my land and property. He was absolutely fantastic, honest and transparent throughout the entire process. Khiem understands the process of land, home and construction loans extremely well and was able to clearly explain and structure my entire construction loan process in the best way possible for myself.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the great review Josh! We are so pleased you were happy with the service and hope we can look after you again in the future.
the Loan Studio team.

Gonzalo

Gonzalo

Second time refinancing, amazing service!

This is my second time using loan studio, every time they go above and beyond.
Alexis and Suresh were just great! They focused on my needs and adapted to my own circumstances,
great service overall.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Gonzalo for the kind review and for trusting us once again with your finance.
Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Awesome broker

John Tang from Loan Studio was fantastic. Provided clear, detailed, honest advice. Found the right loan for me for my first home with low rate fixed for 3 years. As a single person with less than 20% deposit I thought it couldn't be done but John made the whole process clear, smooth and easy. John and Ella were very responsive and answered all of my questions as a first home buyer. Now the owner of my own home and my mortgage is less than my previous rent. Amazing result would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tori - that's music to our ears!

Saleheddin S.

Saleheddin S.

Great job and well done

After 1.5 years house hunting, consulting with more than 10 brokers, and also one loan decline, John Tang and Loan Studio finally made a magic to us. Thanks guys for all your support.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the review Mr Saleheddin! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the service.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing team, very helpful

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sunil for the lovely review.
the Loan Studio team

Great team and easy process

Building our first home was quite nervewracking, but the team at Loan Studio helped us breeze through the paperworks. We did not have to worry about processing our documents directly to the bank since they did all the legwork. Overall, team is friendly and very prompt with responses. Highly recommend. Thank you so much to the Loan Studio team!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Frenci!
It's great to hear you were happy with our service.

MifrasJ

MifrasJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice experience and great satisfaction

I went through Loan Studios for my first home loan. The staff were extremely helpful in explaining the loan procedures. It was very easy to work with the team through out the construction time and to the final payment.
I would highly recommend Loan Studios.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for providing a review Mifras, we greatly appreciate it.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in future.

Scotty1986

Scotty1986Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

This was my first home loan on a home and land package. John from Loan Studio was extremely helpful and most importantly thorough. He tailored a solution to match my needs
Divicon was also always following up and liaising with all parties on my behalf making the process easy
This was all during Melbourne lockdown
Couldn't rate more highly, thank you!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Scotty for taking the time to provide a review! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with the service and hope our team can assist you in the future again.

Patrice

PatriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

The team were available often during after hours. Responsive & informative. They provided me with step by step information & advice through out. Solid team that continually kept me up to date and helped out with any issues I had. My brokers were John & Joe. With Caryel & Carlota as admins.

Made the process much less stressful.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Patrice. It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope you will reach out if you need any help in the future.

Pranav

PranavVictoria

Would highly recommend Loan Studio. Amazing Service!

I secured home loan from Loan Studio and was very new to the process and had zillions of questions at the start. The loan studio got it all sorted for me and I'm very happy with their service. BIIIG SHOUTOUT to my CLE Caryel & Consultant Khiem, both were just great at everything. They kept me informed of things beforehand and was always there when time came. Would highly highly recommend these guys as they know what they are doing & will help you save a fortune!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the kind review Pranav, it's awesome to hear that we helped to make things a bit easier for you.
Thanks for choosing Loan Studio and please get in touch if we can help with anything in future.

Sara M.

Sara M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best service ever!!!!

Khiem and Joe have the best service I have ever received, reply super quick and are able to give us answers for anything! The absolute BEST choice we made going with loan studio! Highly highly reccomend!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Sara,
Thanks for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided.
the Loan Studio team.

Katelyn

KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Process Made Easy

I was referred to Steve Mottau by a friend so I could see if I was financially ready to be in the market. When I spoke to Steve, he made so many things clear and understandable to me. Steve and Chris Manalastas have successfully helped me purchase my first home and I couldn’t be happier with the service or the outcome. Both Steve and Chris are very punctual and responsive to any email/query/phone-call that I had throughout the process. They made the process easy and I couldn’t be happier with the service; I would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Katelyn, awesome to hear that you were happy with the service and that we helped to get you into your first home- congrats!

Ashgrove Thornhill Park

Ashgrove Thornhill ParkWestern Australia

Great Experience; Will Surely Recommend Loan Studio

It was our First Home Build and we chose Loan Studio in good faith. And they kept the faith throughout our journey. Any doubts, apprehensions we had were quickly addressed with competence by all Loan Studio Team members who engaged with us. Khiem, Ella, Carlota and Caryel were really forthcoming, informative and reassuring which made us comfortable with all matters Financial and others. Carlisle Homes have surely teamed up with the best. Wishing the Loan Studio Family all success. Thanks Heaps!

Oops we did it again

Oops we did it againGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We just can’t fault Loan Studio!

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Prima

Prima

Awesome service, Great broker, Best decision we made

We have been engaged with the Loan studio to buy our first land and now building our first house. Its been almost a year so far and Loan studio made dealing finance matters so much easier for us. Suresh and his team are always helpful, incredibly prompt, and very much knowledgable. Choosing Carlisle homes with Loan studio was the best decision we made as they will coordinate so well among themselves, leaving less for us to worry and we felt that there was always the best understanding among all of us. We highly recommend Loan studio and especially if you are also choosing Carlisle homes to build your home.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Prima for taking the time to provide a review.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope we can look after you again in the future.