Katelyn

Katelyn Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Reliable

Throughout the time of my house being built, Caryel and Carlota made it very easy for me to understand what was happening and what I needed to do. They were extremely efficient with getting back to me and helping me with whatever I needed. Loan studio have made me feel at ease throughout the process of my loan and I would choose them again.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Katelyn! It's is pleasure to have helped you with your finance and we hope to assist you once again in the future.
All the best.

Candin W.

Candin W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best broker, wonderful service!

Suresh and everyone assisting our loan at Loan Studio went above and beyond what i imagined.
They basically held my hand through the whole process and were very responsive with all of my questions.

The service was amazing, and very professional. I would highly recommend my friends and family to use Loan Studio.

Loan used forFirst Home

Service that was above and beyond

From the first conversations about planning finances to the completion of our build, Loan Studio were incredible. They kept us up to date every step of the way and went above and beyond to ensure the final stages were processed as quickly as possible.
The Team made a process that can usually be very stressful much less so and we are incredibly thankful.

Perfect!!!!

We got our first home loan process done by loan studio they are very professional and we are satisfied with service from whole loan studio team everyone is so nice and professional.Moreover they provide prompt response from all our queries and they will look after clients really well we are pretty much happy with their service.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Ajay for taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the service professional and helpful.
Please get in touch, if we can help with anything else.

Katelyn

KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Process Made Easy

I was referred to Steve Mottau by a friend so I could see if I was financially ready to be in the market. When I spoke to Steve, he made so many things clear and understandable to me. Steve and Chris Manalastas have successfully helped me purchase my first home and I couldn’t be happier with the service or the outcome. Both Steve and Chris are very punctual and responsive to any email/query/phone-call that I had throughout the process. They made the process easy and I couldn’t be happier with the service; I would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Katelyn, awesome to hear that you were happy with the service and that we helped to get you into your first home- congrats!

Jaivinder

JaivinderSydney, NSW

Perfect service and fast response

We have used Loan Studio for three property purchase and Vikram from their team was exceptional in his knowledge and speed. Their admin team was great during the progress payments and documentation. I would recommend them anytime for finance.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forHome Construction
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jaivinder, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and thank you for being a loyal and repeat client also!

I love my house

I good morning I was really happy with everything great customer service friendly staff nothing was a problem all done on time a special thanks to Atul Kochhar for his great work highly recommend and I will be referring people to Liam studio thanks for everything muchly appreciated thanks again hugo

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Hugo, that's great to hear! We are so pleased we were able to assist you with your home finance. Enjoy your new home!

Crispen Ndlovu

Crispen NdlovuCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service throughout. Very good at communicating and are swift to act on your requests. Highly recommended

The team work for you and make you feel very valuable. They made the process smooth and easy for as first home buyers. Highly recommended.. You guys made our life so easy. Much appreciated.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Crispen.
We look forward to assisting you with the construction phase of your loan and seeing you into your new home.
The Loan Studio team.

The best decision we made!

Ajay Kaushik

Ajay KaushikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Team to work with

Daniel Vellios, John Tang & Caryel Kandasamy were awesome during the process. Inspite of many problems from the developer in giving permission for valuation, they handled it very well and arranged a perfect bank for us to build our first home. They have been constantly stayed in touch to make sure we were up to date with everything we need to know and would always make sure they are on top everything. The whole experience was great. Best of luck loan studio team.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Ajay, it always helps to have great clients to partner with!
Wishing you all the best with your new home,

Brett M

Brett MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service & very helpful

After being given the run around by another broker we moved over to Loan Studio, best decision we made by far. Our broker Atul was very quick in getting all we needed done and getting the process moving forward and was contactable at anytime with any questions we had. Chris, Caryel and Carlota were also a great help for us and always were very prompt with replies, draw downs etc. We are very tankful for Loan Studio helping us in to our brand new first home and would and have recommended them to others.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018

Best 5 star Mortage Broker

As a client I’m very much happy with the Team at Loan Studio specially Vikram,Caryel and Carlota such a wonderful persons they really helped me a lot from the beginning till end I can rate them 5 stars . I am Really thankful for Loan Studio being the Best in my needs for my Home Loan and also I’m happy to refer my friends and family for Loan Studio:) .

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star service!

I give a 5 star rating to the Loan Studio team! I have been availing of Loan studio's services since 2016, from achieving our first dream home then to our refinancing this year! Thanks to Pierre Mindiel and his team Ella, Caryel, Carlota and Bev, they have made both processes smooth and easy for us! They are a delight to work with, very professional and quick in getting back to us for any questions and requests.
I would highly recommend the Loan Studio team to my friends and to all.

Loan used forRefinancing
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your review Nancy and for being such a loyal client who is always a pleasure to deal with.
Let us know if there is anything you need.
The Loan Studio team

Excellent Service including professional advice and support A+++

To Start with Pierre was one of the BEST individuals you could deal with when it comes to financing. He is well versed with the banks offerings and is able to guide you through whats best for YOU. We found him to be VERY knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Then the back office support was next inline and dealing with them we found them to be courteous, prompt and reliable. Great work from Carlota and Caryel!!

Loan used forHome Construction
Cs2h

Cs2h

Definitely recommend!

Was very satisfied with the service provider by loan studio. Especially Beverley, Roy, Carlota and Caryel. They have helped us from start to finish and even go beyond of what they needed to do. We have seen different broker at the beginning but Beverley was the only one who genuinely shown that she really care and will do everything she can to help us get our loan approve and she did! They were all amazing and always quick to response to any of our questions or concerns and giving us advice on what we needed to do in order to get the loan approved. Thank you very much

Loan Start DateJune 2018