Loan Studio

Loan Studio (page 2 of 24)

Srinivas

SrinivasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

The service we received from Suresh was outstanding. He was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. Also we would like to thank Caryel & Carlota assisted us with our draw down payments. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing team, very helpful

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sunil for the lovely review.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything.

Thusitha

ThusithaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service!

We were provided with wonderful service from the beginning to the end of our loan process during the construction of our home! Highly recommend Loan Studio for their great efforts!

NKM

NKMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Broker & Awesome Service from Suresh and Ella

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Awesome stuff NKM, and thanks for the review!
the Loan Studio team

Great team and easy process

Building our first home was quite nervewracking, but the team at Loan Studio helped us breeze through the paperworks. We did not have to worry about processing our documents directly to the bank since they did all the legwork. Overall, team is friendly and very prompt with responses. Highly recommend. Thank you so much to the Loan Studio team!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Frenci!
It's great to hear you were happy with our service.

MifrasJ

MifrasJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice experience and great satisfaction

I went through Loan Studios for my first home loan. The staff were extremely helpful in explaining the loan procedures. It was very easy to work with the team through out the construction time and to the final payment.
I would highly recommend Loan Studios.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for providing a review Mifras, we greatly appreciate it.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in future.

Robyn and Rod

Robyn and RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service Excellence

Introduced to Loan Studio via a volume builder, we stuck with Loan Studio when we finally decided to select a custom builder for our project. We were particularly impressed with the communications and customer service and the bank selected by them for us has been nothing short of brilliant. We take great pleasure in providing Loan Studio with a 5 star rating for a 5 star performance. Go talk to them for any build or finance requirement! You won't be disappointed!!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Ah Robyn and Rod - thanks for sticking with us and for being a pleasure to deal with!
We are here for you should you need anything now or in the future.

Tee

TeeVictoria

Very pleased with Loan Studio!

We just obtained finance for our first home, a house and land package and we liaised with Connor Footman. We are so pleased with the service received, Connor was always responsive and supportive through every step. He always answered any queries I had without feeling like I was bothering him all the time. Thanks to Connor’s help, our little family will soon be in a brand new home of our own. Will definitely recommend!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tee for the kind review. Great to hear that you were happy with our service.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need anything.

Tara

TaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loan studio, great service

We just refinanced with loan studio snd we’re so happy with the patience and communication throughout the process. In particular dealing with Suresh he was fantastic to work with. Thanks.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your kind review Tara.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance.
the Loan Studio team.

Scotty1986

Scotty1986Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

This was my first home loan on a home and land package. John from Loan Studio was extremely helpful and most importantly thorough. He tailored a solution to match my needs
Divicon was also always following up and liaising with all parties on my behalf making the process easy
This was all during Melbourne lockdown
Couldn't rate more highly, thank you!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Scotty for taking the time to provide a review! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with the service and hope our team can assist you in the future again.

Peter and Desiree

Peter and DesireeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & Honest Advice and Very Professional - Would recommend any day

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow guys, thanks for the lovely detailed review! And..thanks for being such great repeat clients. We love helping our valued clients to make the world of finance a little easier.
Thanks again,

Patrice

PatriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

The team were available often during after hours. Responsive & informative. They provided me with step by step information & advice through out. Solid team that continually kept me up to date and helped out with any issues I had. My brokers were John & Joe. With Caryel & Carlota as admins.

Made the process much less stressful.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Patrice. It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope you will reach out if you need any help in the future.

John Newstead

John NewsteadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This team are professionals and dedicated people who put customers first.

The team were very professional and have dedicated services
I did not incurred any additional cost to the service they provided me and was very satisfied with the rate on my loan. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Ravi

Ravi

Awesome Service

Very impressed with the service from start to finish. The team, starting with finance broker to the admin team have been very prompt and always available. The home loan scenarios were very well explained. The rates were great. They ensured i get the maximum benefit. I will recommend their services. My broker was Vikram and the admin team were Caryel and Carlota.

Suz and Grant

Suz and GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suzie and Grant

Caryel Kandasamy was always willing to help and very quick in replying. Made the process of building our new home stress free. Would recommend loan studio for anyone who needs financial help.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Suzie and Grant; we appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. So glad to hear that you were happy with the service.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Perfect!!!!

We got our first home loan process done by loan studio they are very professional and we are satisfied with service from whole loan studio team everyone is so nice and professional.Moreover they provide prompt response from all our queries and they will look after clients really well we are pretty much happy with their service.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Ajay for taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the service professional and helpful.
Please get in touch, if we can help with anything else.

Jay and Monika

Jay and MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Strongly recommend

Devadas Laxmanan from loan studio helped us select the most suitable lender and product to match our needs and helped us make an informed decision. Devadas is quite knowledgeable about various products and the intricacies of the entire borrowing process. He kept us informed throughout the process and very efficiently handled all our queries with an excellent turnaround time. Highly impressed with the service and would strongly recommend Devadas and Loan Studio.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jay and Monika, thanks for the great feedback. Awesome to hear that you were impressed by our service.
the Loan Studio team

Very Helpful and easy to deal with.

My experience with the team is great! I am very happy with the service they provided, very prompt and able to answers all my queries on time. Keep it up

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Jennifer for your kind review.
Please let us know if we can help in anyway in the future.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied client

My husband and I secured a home loan with the superb assistance of our finance consultant John Tang and Ivory Insigne. John have been very helpful from the start, he kept us up to date/well informed, answered all our queries and he made the process a smooth sailing one. We have no regrets that we have chosen loan studio and we would highly recommend John Tang and Ivory.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Geoffrey for taking the time to provide a review. Awesome to hear that you were happy with our service.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

Pranav

PranavVictoria

Would highly recommend Loan Studio. Amazing Service!

I secured home loan from Loan Studio and was very new to the process and had zillions of questions at the start. The loan studio got it all sorted for me and I'm very happy with their service. BIIIG SHOUTOUT to my CLE Caryel & Consultant Khiem, both were just great at everything. They kept me informed of things beforehand and was always there when time came. Would highly highly recommend these guys as they know what they are doing & will help you save a fortune!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the kind review Pranav, it's awesome to hear that we helped to make things a bit easier for you.
Thanks for choosing Loan Studio and please get in touch if we can help with anything in future.