Loan Studio

Loan Studio (page 3 of 24)

Sara M.

Sara M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best service ever!!!!

Khiem and Joe have the best service I have ever received, reply super quick and are able to give us answers for anything! The absolute BEST choice we made going with loan studio! Highly highly reccomend!

Hi Sara,
Thanks for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided.

A refinance made easy

We were referred to Steve Mottau from Loan studio by a friend and couldn't be happier. His regular communication (via the method we preferred) and explanation of options available of loans that would suit us made it very easy. Backed up by Chris Manalastas the dynamic duo made the whole process a dream. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a loan.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Great to hear that you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in future.

Katelyn

KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Process Made Easy

I was referred to Steve Mottau by a friend so I could see if I was financially ready to be in the market. When I spoke to Steve, he made so many things clear and understandable to me. Steve and Chris Manalastas have successfully helped me purchase my first home and I couldn’t be happier with the service or the outcome. Both Steve and Chris are very punctual and responsive to any email/query/phone-call that I had throughout the process. They made the process easy and I couldn’t be happier with the service; I would highly recommend.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Katelyn, awesome to hear that you were happy with the service and that we helped to get you into your first home- congrats!

Aldo Del R.

Aldo Del R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Start to Finish!!!

We wanted to refinance our mortgage and contacted Pierre Mindiel from Loan studios who we first met when we started our home building journey. He was very helpful from the start and every question we had was always answered. Our refinance took longer than expected but through o fault of theirs, as they kept us updated every step of the way. Ivory Insigne came in the picture to provide further assistance and advice on what to expect. We cannot fault Pierre and Ivory for their excellent service and would happily recommend Loan studios to those who just want a hassle-free way to find a better rate and bank. Thanks again, Pierre and Ivory.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the review Aldo. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help in any way in the future.
All the best

Ho Yin L.

Ho Yin L.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly and supportive broker

Suresh has been providing awesome service to me, he took care of us in the whole journey. I would call Suresh a dream maker, he helped me to make my dream comes true. Highly recommended broker!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you for the great review. We love to make dreams come true and are so happy we were able to help.

Martha L

Martha LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Clear Patient Awesome Service

Bill Jara fantastic service dealing with him made the process so much easier for us. Quick responses, efficient and thorough delivery of correspondence. Bill and Joe were just overly helpful under the current Covid restrictions, they know their stuff, highly recommend Bill at the Loan Studio, made our journey worth our while. All the best.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Martha - we appreciate the kind words!
Please get in touch if we can help with anything further.

Charlene

CharleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly helpful and supportive!

I had the pleasure of initially working with John Tang, who my was Broker, and Divicon Dayao, who was my Client Liaison Representative, from Loan Studios on my home loan for my build with Carlisle. Their service till date was incredibly helpful and supportive, they made the daunting process of building a home so seamless and easy, really taking the pressure off of my shoulders!

This being my first build, John really guided me with my home loan, giving great insight and recommendations on what would be best for me and Divicon made the communication between the lender and Carlisle extremely straightforward and painless for me.

I highly recommend Loan Studios, their service has been immaculate!

baljinder

baljinder

Great Experience

This is the second time I have chosen loan Studio and no regrets. Pierre did a great job this time. He is very professional.
I received great customer service from Joe.

3 years back, I had a great experience with Vikram for my first property.
Highly Recommend these guys.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Baljinder for your kind review. It has been a pleasure to assist you and thank you for being a repeat, loyal client.

Ashgrove Thornhill Park

Ashgrove Thornhill ParkWestern Australia

Great Experience; Will Surely Recommend Loan Studio

It was our First Home Build and we chose Loan Studio in good faith. And they kept the faith throughout our journey. Any doubts, apprehensions we had were quickly addressed with competence by all Loan Studio Team members who engaged with us. Khiem, Ella, Carlota and Caryel were really forthcoming, informative and reassuring which made us comfortable with all matters Financial and others. Carlisle Homes have surely teamed up with the best. Wishing the Loan Studio Family all success. Thanks Heaps!

Oops we did it again

Oops we did it againGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We just can’t fault Loan Studio!

Prima

Prima

Awesome service, Great broker, Best decision we made

We have been engaged with the Loan studio to buy our first land and now building our first house. Its been almost a year so far and Loan studio made dealing finance matters so much easier for us. Suresh and his team are always helpful, incredibly prompt, and very much knowledgable. Choosing Carlisle homes with Loan studio was the best decision we made as they will coordinate so well among themselves, leaving less for us to worry and we felt that there was always the best understanding among all of us. We highly recommend Loan studio and especially if you are also choosing Carlisle homes to build your home.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Prima for taking the time to provide a review.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your finance and we hope we can look after you again in the future.
the Loan Studio team

Awesome service with great broker

We really appreciate the great and quick service. We didn't need to do anything but sitting lazy and wait for the outcome. I strongly recommend Loan Studio to our friends. Thanks to Bill Zara, Caryel Kandasamy & Cralota Borja for their awesome services through the journey.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tahmina, appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that you found the process helpful. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Abhijit R.

Abhijit R.

Complexity made simple by Loan Studio

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow Abhijit - thank you so much, what a great review! Thank you so for taking the time to provide all of this information and for trusting us with your finance.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Reliable

Highly skilled in getting the perfect home loan for your needs. Blessed to came to know Vikram Kataria from loan studio that he could get me suitable home loan within a short time. If he agrees to go ahead with your application consider that you got the loan you need. Also wonderful service from Ella Ayong. Quick responses and solutions. Highly professional. Strongly recommended.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Jane for your great review! Pleased to know you were happy with the service from the Loan Studio team.

Jaivinder

JaivinderSydney, NSW

Perfect service and fast response

We have used Loan Studio for three property purchase and Vikram from their team was exceptional in his knowledge and speed. Their admin team was great during the progress payments and documentation. I would recommend them anytime for finance.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jaivinder, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and thank you for being a loyal and repeat client also!

Shannon Barbutt

Shannon BarbuttGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and Great broker

Selecting Loan Studio was the best decision we made. Pierre and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish. They took away all the stress from us and streamlined the whole process. Pierre answered all our questions ( even after hrs) and his professionalism and extensive knowledge was outstanding. Everything was explained to us in great detail and there were no unexpected costs. I will definitely and gladly choose Loan studio in our next adventure and would recommend them to anyone else. Thanks you so much Peirre and the rest of the team!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Shannon for the great review and for trusting us with your finance. We are so pleased we were able to help make your purchase a little easier.

JillandNino

JillandNinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process leading up to settlement was stressful to say the least because of the initial bank valuation that had come back too low but Del and his team in Loan Studio have provided us with prompt communication and persistence that we very much needed. We would not be able to finalise settlement if it weren't for their great effort. Would be happy to recommend Loan Studio.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jill and Nino, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. It's certainly a stressful time all round at the moment, with bank delays and low valuations etc! Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

Glenn M.

Glenn M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, Honest, Easy to Work with, Best Brokers in Town

We talked with a couple of brokers thru out our journey of purchasing our dream home and we ended up choosing Bill and Loan Studio, and we couldn't be happier. They're very easy to deal with, quick, and efficient. Our whole experience is hassle free. Definitely will recommend them to anyone who's looking to purchase their 1st or N house.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Glenn! We are so happy to hear that we helped to make the process hassle free. All the best!

Thambi

ThambiSydney, NSW

Great Mortgage broker

Loan Studio did a great job sorting out my home loan. Khiem Cao was my broker who was very helpful, open, and honest throughout the process. Would highly recommend Khiem !.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Thambi, great to hear that you were happy with the service.
Thanks for the review.

I love my house

I good morning I was really happy with everything great customer service friendly staff nothing was a problem all done on time a special thanks to Atul Kochhar for his great work highly recommend and I will be referring people to Liam studio thanks for everything muchly appreciated thanks again hugo

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Hugo, that's great to hear! We are so pleased we were able to assist you with your home finance. Enjoy your new home!
The Loan Studio team.