Loan Studio

Loan Studio (page 4 of 24)

Easy to get in contact with

They Did a good job throughout the loan process. From the start to finish, they communicated all the paperwork very well. I'm more than happy to reccomened loan studio and their team.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Mark. Appreciate you taking the time to provide a review.

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Mortgage Broker

I started refinancing my mortgage early this year to get better rate and was caught up by COVID-19 crisis in the middle of the journey which made things very hard (ie. bank requests more paperwork, longer time to process, lots of questions asked, etc). But Bill Jara and Ella never gave up to help me to get the job done with the best result.

Now I feel relieve and very thankful to Bill Jara and Loan Studio for the hard work, patient, honesty and professionalism they provide to me during those long and winding journey.

I highly recommend Bill Jara and Loan Studio to my family and friends whenever they need a home loan or refinance their mortgage.

Thank you very much Bill, Ella and Loan Studio.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Ivan for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review. We are so happy to have been able to help you with your finance, particularly in this climate.
Wishing you all the best,
the Loan Studio team.

Thanh S N.

Thanh S N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

That is exactly what we need

My decision to start my loan application with Loan Studio is the good one. Bill Jara and his team have travelled with me and my wife in the journey of buying land and building new house. The customer service experience, we enjoyed, was unrivalled. Bill's knowledge and experiences in the financial market helped us to navigate through jungle of paperwork especially during the COVID-19 lock-down time. There is no unexpected extra costs while on this loan. Thanks Bill, Chris and Loan Studio for your professionalism and dedications. Keep up good works.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Thanh for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service.
We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Arcelia Gonzalez

Arcelia GonzalezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Financial Service Advice

I have had the fantastic opportunity to have Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio as my broker. This is the second time Suresh has provided me with an excellent service by guiding me through a very quick and smooth process, finding me very low home loan rates and making himself available 24/7 whenever I needed to make any consultation. Suresh is so knowledgeable, accurate in his calculations, great communicator, responsive, passionate, dedicated to getting the best outcome and extremely professional.
I want to also recognise Chris Manalastas' invaluable support from keeping me informed along the process, and getting all done in an extremely easy way. I could not be happier with their service and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Arcelia for choosing Loan Studio and for being a repeat client! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service.

Chandramouli S.

Chandramouli S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience and Customer Focussed

Vikram Kataria was my broker and he was amazing from day one and guided me through the process very well as i am first home buyer. End to End process was very smooth and efficient . Thanks to Caryel and Carlotta who were managing comms for the payments and with the bank . I would use the service again and again.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Chandramouli for trusting ss with your finance. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service.
All the best to you,

Saurav S.

Saurav S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get a home loan with confidence

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your kind review Saurav. Steve is certainly one of the best! We are so pleased he was able to help you with your finance.

Arun Kumar

Arun KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Right team to approach - Home Loans

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall Good Experience

Dylan my broker was great from day one and really guided me through the process, making things really smooth and easy for me. Thank you to Caryel and Carlotta who were always there to answer my questions, there ongoing communication throughout the whole process was really helpful. It was a difficult changing broker towards the end of my journey when Dylan left, it would have been great to have his support until the end as he was familiar with my situation and application. Overall my experience with loan studio was a good experience and i would use the service again.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great broker

Both Ella and Khiem were great to work with. Made the entire process so easy and seamless compared with my experience going through one of the big 4 banks. Will definitely going back to them in the future.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks David - really appreciate the review; and apologies for the delay in response.
Please get back in touch if we can help in any way.
the Loan Studio team

Crispen Ndlovu

Crispen NdlovuCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service throughout. Very good at communicating and are swift to act on your requests. Highly recommended

The team work for you and make you feel very valuable. They made the process smooth and easy for as first home buyers. Highly recommended.. You guys made our life so easy. Much appreciated.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Crispen.
We look forward to assisting you with the construction phase of your loan and seeing you into your new home.

Sam S.

Sam S.Truganina

Working with a team at Loan Studio

I don’t normally write review but the service I got with the team at Loan studio is worth it. You dont have just a broker, you have a team who will help you all throughout your homebuild journey. Thank you to Vikram, Ella, Caryel & Carlota who were all very helpful even during the followup with the bank. Vikram has showed his expertise in the field getting us a bank in less than 2 weeks that will lend us with less than 10% deposit for a land that’s near a powerline. our first bank who pre-approved us, declined us later upon learning where our land was located.

Best service

Khiem and Ella were both amazing to deal with. They both helped me get my home loan through quickly and stress free. I would highly recommend them for any lending you require, I definitely will be coming back for future lending. Thank you both so much for you help.

sheetal

sheetalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quickest and best service

Thank you John for outstanding service. We came to you last minute as our bank grossly undervalued. You gave us options and meticously worked through it and in 3 weeks our land is settled many thanks. The ladies in the processing section Carlota and Caryel were very responsive, efficient and just very good at their work. Everything was seamlessly completed and we are now in our new home. Thanks John, divicon, caryel and Carlota.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sheetal for your kind review and for trusting us wth your finance.
The Loan Studio team

Fantastic service and a wonderful help

From the initial conversation we had with Bill and Loan Studio we have felt comfortable and guided throughout our entire loan process. Bill's ability to give us professional advice and guide us through every step of the way, along with educating us on any issue that we found confusing made the process go extremely smooth. Would not hesitate to recommend Bill and Loan Studio to anyone.

Nov

NovNew South Wales

Very satisfied client

Thanks to Suresh for providing me with his expert advice on my home loan application and to Suresh and Jo on guiding me through the entire process with advice and support throughout the whole process. I would gladly recommend them to my family and colleagues.

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Studio

Thanks for all your assistance throughout the process.
Things went relatively smoothly with the expert help and friendly service even when there were issues with a rogue developer and having to change our land purchase.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for sharing your feedback Steven and for trusting us with your finance.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.
the Loan Studio team

Miki

MikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad we were reccomended to loan studio!

Thankyou Del and Alexis from loan studio for making this process quick and easy and making yourself available whenever we had any issues or questions. Would highly recommend you to anyone who is looking for a broker. Thankyou again!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Miki. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your finance. Thanks for choosing Loan Studio.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there is anything we can help with.

Abhi

Abhi

Seamless experience

It was very easy to build my house due to Loan Studio. I want to recognise Vikram and Caryel for making it an awesome experience. I'll recommend them to anyone who is interested.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Abhi for your kind review and for choosing Loan Studio.
We are so pleased you were happy with the service.

KD SA

KD SAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"Awesome service”, “Great broker”

Suresh and His team at Loan studio helped me construction loan for an investment property.
Very knowledgeable team and excellent customer service. Always work to get better rates from Lenders.

Now I am working with them on a few new projects.

Highly recommend.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking he time to provide your feedback "KD SA" and thanks for choosing Loan Studio.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything.

Jennifer Wright

Jennifer WrightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service!

We contacted Bill from loan studio after a recommendation from a family member. It was a positive experience from the beginning. He was very helpful and provided us with some great information & advice about our options for refinancing our mortgage. Ivy and Bill kept in contact throughout the process and were quick to answer any questions that we had. We only wish that we did it earlier as we are now saving so much money. Whenever we look at refinancing again, we will definitely be returning to Bill and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Thank you for trusting us with your finance.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else.