mathew

mathew

Stay Away!!

I would highly recommend to stay away from these guys, for starters they changed the person I was dealing with for 2 years without notice and the person I got never called to give me updates or anything, then when it came to the final cheque she told me I would hear from the bank which I didn't so I asked what was going on and they sent me an email stating that the cheque wasn't going to be ready until the next day which I needed asap and she said you can call the bank and find out which I did and got the problem fixed in 10 minutes. Why couldn't they get the problem fixed for?
Thankfully I'm finished with these guys and I would never be going back for their services again!!!

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Rusty4

Rusty4Melbourne

Don't bother

We were referred this service as customers of Carlisle Homes and this is their mortgage broking division. I struggled to understand the broker and despite requesting to speak to another broker that I could understand (English is my first language) I was referred back to the original broker. Pointless really if you are dealing with someone, talking about borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars and you can't understand the person you are speaking to. Needless to say when I called to advise that we would be proceeding with our loan through our own lender and to thank them for their time the response was extremely unprofessional. I wouldn't ever deal with or recommend this broking service to anyone.

Extremely unhappy customer!!

Incompetent staffs. One staff member blamed the other for delays and mistakes. Did not get a preapproval for our loan. Asked the same questions over and over again. Asked for the payslip more than 10 times. In the end our land settlement was delayed because the loan was not ready and we had to pay a penalty. What a waste of time and money!!

Home Loans

Find out how Loan Studio compares to other Home Loans

Stay away like the plague

Unprofessional , rude and overall incompetent. I wouldn't trust a single cent of my money with them. The loan consultant couldn't do basic maths properly and kept confusing me with someone else!

Omid

Omidasked

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question.
Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami

Amiasked

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks for contacting us. There are various factors involved with getting you a loan for a new home and the amount of deposit is only a small part of it. The bridging visa is acceptable for certain banks, but we will require more details.

Please feel free to email me on del@loanstudio.com.au or give me a call to discuss on 0488 550 659.

Del

BarrieS

BarrieSasked

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Good evening BarrieS, yes depending on circumstances. Generally a second mortgage is used in a guarantor situation. Perhaps you can send your contact details through and one of our senior mortgage brokers can call you to discuss your needs further.
Kind regards